The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Bro,
Just an FR, personal not sure if it will of any use to others.
Just came back from travel hotel, now it was there to visit a friend who was in Jakarta for a visit.
We had beer, and the mummy show us some girls, and he took one, I was not so interested, but after a few rounds I saw a young fresh one with firm yet but soft boobs nice, no bolt ons...hehehe...we chat2 and went to our rooms. As so bros have stated you sure can find some gems in travel.
If price is a for sure exchange for quality everyone who can afford it would go to the high end places, but lucky for us the reasonable places also have nice young and fresh girls from the Kampung....

Census.....How many bros here prefer senior pretty girls compare to fresh not yet polish kampung girls.
I know the pretty and senior have its lures, but I do not understand it, for those that love to go after the experiences but not old girls, please share what is better about them???

Cheers.
Old 29-04-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LushGuy82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Hi bro, is it true Classic price increased? Can you share what is the damage?
Price remain the same @365k now..
Old 29-04-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

LushGuy82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I find a place with reasonable price how more gems compare to high price one..
As more business there those they earn more even thou the price is not so high..

I have tried both and prefer a more reasonable price one..
Old 29-04-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

For the kick of amateur sex and tight pussy lah hahaha!

If want pro service just go Geylang legal house.
No need waste money on air tickets.
Old 29-04-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

reborned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in jkt next week staying in Santika Premium in BSD city area Tanggerang. Any good spa nearby which provide happy ending to recommend? I will also try wechat to look for outcall service. Thanks
Old 29-04-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by reborned View Post
I will also try wechat to look for outcall service. Thanks
If you are a regular reader of this thread, you will know that WeChat is all you need to use , and is 100% reliable every time!
Old 29-04-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LushGuy82 View Post
I find a place with reasonable price how more gems compare to high price one..
As more business there those they earn more even thou the price is not so high..

I have tried both and prefer a more reasonable price one..
Just wondering where you learned to write so well? I would like to commend your teacher.
Old 29-04-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Hahaha how's your latest susu besar expedition?
Must be resting at home by now.
Old 29-04-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hahaha how's your latest susu besar expedition?
Must be resting at home by now.

Yes, back home tending to work matters. Its too bad we can't coordinate to meetup in JKT. I likely won't be back there till end of summer.

Everything same old, same old, just some girls get more greedy, and some things cost more, but so is life. Things may change quickly under Anies new leadership; one of his campaign promise was to close the controversial 'Alexis Hotel' and soon afterwards other dominoes may fall. Time will tell whether he is a true hardliner, or another puppet trying to line his pockets.

Want to try some new exploration next time also. Maybe PI, Cambo, or your area if possible to have some budget options in Xi Jin Ping's World
Old 29-04-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Bro lost99,

It's been a while since you stepped into dragon land hahaha.

Enjoy Jakarta's nightlife while it lasts.
Old 29-04-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Bro lost99,

It's been a while since you stepped into dragon land hahaha.

Enjoy Jakarta's nightlife while it lasts.
Still possible to get Dragon service in Dragon Land? ha ha ha ha....

Maybe in Hu Jintao's dragonworld, not Xi's
Old 29-04-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

One dragon service is still available in Changping's dungeons!
Old 30-04-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

14 April - 16 April 2017

Greetings from matong36 !!

Touched down CGK Airport in the afternoon.

Went to my usual place. Do not PM me for the location.

Kaila
Damage: 315k + 50k

Saw that my SSYT is back so immediately asked for her. Surprise, came in a cute and chubby girl. Apparently she indulged herself with good food throughout the months, gained major weight and is now eating obat to slim. Her body was meaty and had red marks at the thighs area.

Started with light kisses, CBJ, did the usual sex positions. Enjoyed missionary while grabbing her huge tits and came in my favourite pretzel style.

Arrived Classic T2 at 7pm, plenty of girls and MMS pushy as ever. No matter how many times I told them not to bring me ladies, they still do. Spotted a hottie sitting opposite me and I signalled the MMS to bring her over. We hugged, talked dirty and laughed about it.

Classic - Leni
Damage: 365k + 100k tips

She wore a tight black piece dress, displayed her slim body well with a tight perky ass. I cannot believe she has a 2 years old child when I saw her in birthday suit. Boobs are B+, perky and she knows how to tease her man for sure.

Showered together, she washed my dick in a sensual way that it got hard instantly. She was okay with full lights on as discussed earlier. Asked CBJ or BBBJ, of course the latter. Decent BBBJ with good suction as I admired her body. Next I licked her body and tongued her pussy, she was jerking and moaning. Advanced to an awesome 69. Wore my condom and started to pump her slow. I penetrated her deep and her expression was priceless, she actually liked it. Missionary, doggy, spoon, it was nothing but great loving sex. The finale was in pretzel style as I ram her rough and fast until I came. She started to breathe heavily as if she just finished a marathon and thankfully no heart attack. Showered together, gave her tips and left. Till date, I rate this hour session the best in Classic, a pity she does not DFK.

Next day went back to usual place.

Ocha
Damage: 315k only

RTF this slutty tall lady. Did not wear make up this time as it was still early. Her BBBJ is still one of the best as somehow you get lots of feel from it. The sex was so-so, requested her to cowgirl which she hesitated at first but as she rides she felt horny, rode me till she came and rested on my chest. Pushed her to the bed and did multiple positions and came. Showered myself. Did not want to take photo and that was okay.

In need of a massage, went to Golden Boutique Hotel Angkasa.

My Place - Yanni - Number 264
Damage: 425k only

Requested for SYT, however her massage was below mediocre. Minimal chat during session. Sensual HJ, my legs were on her thighs as she jerk me. Told her to sit on my right as I roamed her legs and her boobs clothed. Can see she is not comfortable with it so I did not pursue further. Her hands became sloppy after a long jerk, when I told her to sit on my left and she gave a sian face. To me, a paying customer has a right to request if you are unable to complete your job which is to make me cum. Sat her on my left so she can caress my balls with her left hand and jerk me with her right. I came shortly. Certain SYTs does have princess sickness so it is all good though. My friend had a fun SYT number 126, can try next time.

Back to Classic T2.

Classic - Leni
Damage: 365k + 100k

The minute I stepped in T2 the mamasan immediately grabbed me to a table as she calls her over from the make up room. We hugged and talked at the table for a while and off we went to the room.

Standard catbath until she starts sucking my dick like a lollipop. Admired the lying and standing BBBJ at the mirror. Next was 69 which I can go on for a long time if time permits, freaking licking good.

The cowgirl was something sweet as she moved up and down my tool. Pushed her to the bed as I thrust her hard in missionary. I went on for a long time after having two earlier cumshots. Transited to side spoon and doggy. Guided her to stand by the edge of bed, grabbed her tiny waist to ram her hard from behind and see her firm phat ass get smacked. Carried her up for standing which was kinda challenging, so changed back to missionary on bed. I thrusted as fast as I could and along with her slutty expressions and sexy moans, I finally shot my load. There were two phone rings which she picked up and I continued thrusting her which was kinda sexy. I loved the after-session shower together. Gave her tips and I teased her to flaunt her ass more, kept laughing. Told me she came three times, well who knows? We hugged and bid farewell.

Managed to visit Alexis on a short notice. Got the contact of a PR though personal contact of mine.

Eye opener to look at the Bathhouse Gentlemen Spa ladies, mainly from Russia, Uzbekistan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, and not forgetting the Indonesians too. In my opinion, the hottest girls that stand out are the Viets and your dick sure stand to salute them.

Followed by the XIS Karaoke floors where you see decent quality of Indonesian ladies, they are known as Lady Companions that accompany you in the room for drinks, sing and more. Oh yes, the room window is tinted so people cant see what is happening inside.

Next was the 4 Play Club & Bar Lounge. Naked dancers doing striptease on stage. This place is also packed with customers including ladies because after 2am this striptease club turns to a normal disco scene. There are mamasan in the club if you want LCs. A decent dress code is enforced by the club, strictly no flip flops.

Alexis is meant for Hi-So, make sure you have enough money before you come here. Our phones cameras are taped to avoid photography and most payments are via cash/voucher system. Will burn my pockets for a YOLO experience someday.

Went back hotel as one of my friends wore flip flops and did not have the opportunity to dive his face into huge titties and get slapped by them.

Next day to the usual place again.

Wulan

Before going to airport, I decided to go for a last shot. Young SYT and communication is almost non existent. Pretty for a young girl, A-size tits and body is okay. Showers together and BBBJ me with her back facing, maybe shy. Sex was nothing to shout about. Admired her young body and eventually came at pretzel after non stop fast paced thrusting. Showered myself. Refused to let me take photos coz she had no make up, that was okay. Gave her tips and left shortly.

Jakarta, you never fail to impress and I would love to return to you again soon!

Last edited by matong36; 26-05-2017 at 07:36 AM. Reason: G
Old 30-04-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
14 April - 16 April 2017

Touched down CGK Airport in the afternoon.

Went to my usual place. Do not PM me for the location.

Kaila

Saw that my SSYT is back so immediately asked for her. Surprise, came in a cute and chubby girl. Apparently she indulged herself with good food throughout the months, gained major weight and is now eating obat to slim. Her body was meaty and had red marks at the thighs area.

Started with light kisses, CBJ, did the usual sex positions. Enjoyed missionary while grabbing her huge tits and came in my favourite pretzel style.

Arrived Classic T2 at 7pm, plenty of girls and MMS pushy as ever. No matter how many times I told them not to bring me ladies, they still do. Spotted a hottie sitting opposite me and I signalled the MMS to bring her over. We hugged, talked dirty and laughed about it.

Classic - Leni

She wore a tight black piece dress, displayed her slim body well with a tight perky ass. I cannot believe she has a 2 years old child when I saw her in birthday suit. Boobs are B+, perky and she knows how to tease her man for sure.

Showered together, she washed my dick in a sensual way that it got hard instantly. She was okay with full lights on as discussed earlier. Asked CBJ or BBBJ, of course the latter. Decent BBBJ with good suction as I admired her body. Next I licked her body and tongued her pussy, she was jerking and moaning. Advanced to an awesome 69. Wore my condom and started to pump her slow. I penetrated her deep and her expression was priceless, she actually liked it. Missionary, doggy, spoon, it was nothing but great loving sex. The finale was in pretzel style as I ram her rough and fast until I came. She started to breathe heavily as if she just finished a marathon and thankfully no heart attack. Showered together, gave her tips and left. Till date, I rate this hour session the best in Classic, a pity she does not DFK.

Next day went back to usual place.

Ocha
Damage: 315k only

RTF this slutty tall lady. Did not wear make up this time as it was still early. Her BBBJ is still one of the best as somehow you get lots of feel from it. The sex was so-so, requested her to cowgirl which she hesitated at first but as she rides she felt horny, rode me till she came and rested on my chest. Pushed her to the bed and did multiple positions and came. Showered myself. Did not want to take photo and that was okay.

Requested for SYT, however her massage was below mediocre. Minimal chat during session. Sensual HJ, my legs were on her thighs as she jerk me. Told her to sit on my right as I roamed her legs and her boobs clothed. Can see she is not comfortable with it so I did not pursue further. Her hands became sloppy after a long jerk, when I told her to sit on my left and she gave a sian face. To me, a paying customer has a right to request if you are unable to complete your job which is to make me cum. Sat her on my left so she can caress my balls with her left hand and jerk me with her right. I came shortly. Certain SYTs does have princess sickness so it is all good though. My friend had a fun SYT number 126, can try next time.

Back to Classic T2.

Classic - Leni

The minute I stepped in T2 the mamasan immediately grabbed me to a table as she calls her over from the make up room. We hugged and talked at the table for a while and off we went to the room.

Standard catbath until she starts sucking my dick like a lollipop. Admired the lying and standing BBBJ at the mirror. Next was 69 which I can go on for a long time if time permits, freaking licking good.

The cowgirl was something sweet as she moved up and down my tool. Pushed her to the bed as I thrust her hard in missionary. I went on for a long time after having two earlier cumshots. Transited to side spoon and doggy. Guided her to stand by the edge of bed, grabbed her tiny waist to ram her hard from behind and see her firm phat ass get smacked. Carried her up for standing which was kinda challenging, so changed back to missionary on bed. I thrusted as fast as I could and along with her slutty expressions and sexy moans, I finally shot my load. There were two phone rings which she picked up and I continued thrusting her which was kinda sexy. I loved the after-session shower together. Gave her tips and I teased her to flaunt her ass more, kept laughing. Told me she came three times, well who knows? We hugged and bid farewell.

Managed to visit Alexis on a short notice. Got the contact of a PR though personal contact of mine.

Eye opener to look at the Bathhouse Gentlemen Spa ladies, mainly from Russia, Uzbekistan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, and not forgetting the Indonesians too. In my opinion, the hottest girls that stand out are the Viets and your dick sure stand to salute them.

Followed by the XIS Karaoke floors where you see decent quality of Indonesian ladies, they are known as Lady Companions that accompany you in the room for drinks, sing and more. Oh yes, the room window is tinted so people cant see what is happening inside.

Next was the 4 Play Club & Bar Lounge. Naked dancers doing striptease on stage. This place is also packed with customers including ladies because after 2am this striptease club turns to a normal disco scene. There are mamasan in the club if you want LCs. A decent dress code is enforced by the club, strictly no flip flops.

Alexis is meant for Hi-So, make sure you have enough money before you come here. Our phones cameras are taped to avoid photography and most payments are via cash/voucher system. Will burn my pockets for a YOLO experience someday.

Went back hotel as one of my friends wore flip flops and did not have the opportunity to dive his face into huge titties and get slapped by them.

Next day to the usual place again.

Wulan

Before going to airport, I decided to go for a last shot. Young SYT and communication is almost non existent. Pretty for a young girl, A-size tits and body is okay. Showers together and BBBJ me with her back facing, maybe shy. Sex was nothing to shout about. Admired her young body and eventually came at pretzel after non stop fast paced thrusting. Showered myself. Refused to let me take photos coz she had no make up, that was okay. Gave her tips and left shortly.

Jakarta, you never fail to impress and I would love to return to you again soon!
hi bro,
At T2 is leni the sofa near the toliet??

Cheers.
Old 30-04-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
14 April - 16 April 2017

Last time this place charged me nearly 600k with multiple package adding together for a HJ. Guess I was fooled by the beautiful GRO with oversell..

Once again, what a wonderful trip bro matong36... Look forward to link up with you again if opportunity stands...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1