The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2017, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Don't think he fishing for points LA.
Cos his stories sooooo poor.
I already stop reading Liao.
Those cocks who subscribe to this thread are really idiots LA.

Ts is boji LA.
like those bengs who scream ccb!!! Ccb!! Want to fight. Come la! Come! Limpeh wait for u. I hantum u till yr laobu think you stranger.

So u grab a good spot to watch fight.....
But 2 hours later , beng still screaming. Never lay a finger
Really waste time.
______
Exchange points fishing ma
Haha. You really make me burst out in laughter. You need to wait 2 months before I lay my finger on her.
Old 28-04-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Long weekend ahead. Hopefully got chance to have some private time with her
Old 28-04-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 8
CheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of lightCheeseL is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck TS
Old 28-04-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 7
Xiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Big fire coming!!!!
Old 28-04-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Solanze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoboy18 View Post
Big fire coming!!!!
I suspect also
Old 29-04-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Cagedfury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solanze View Post
I suspect also
Agree too
Old 29-04-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagedfury View Post
Agree too
Yes... From the looks of it, and I suspect is from the wifey....
Old 29-04-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Wow, sounds like another in-house maid story developing!

The TS's progress may be slow and some bros even think that he is on a points fishing expedition and that the story is fake. I beg to differ as I believe the TS is just being cautious and was unsure how he should proceed without setting the whole 'house' on fire!!

As
You do realise if maid tell ma'am all that has happened NOW, the wife can already divorce based on wat he did even without any fuckin. So the house already on fire.

Theres no way any spore judge will close one eye to ts fooling around with maid in HIS own house OR say no harm done what. That's Even without any fucking

The wife can also complain MOM n maid confirm get sent back.
______
Exchange points don't know wats going on ma

Last edited by sadfa; 29-04-2017 at 11:57 PM.
Old 30-04-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You do realise if maid tell ma'am all that has happened NOW, the wife can already divorce based on wat he did even without any fuckin. So the house already on fire.

Theres no way any spore judge will close one eye to ts fooling around with maid in HIS own house OR say no harm done what. That's Even without any fucking

______
Since time immemorial, some men and also women has taken risks which others would consider foolhardy and foolish. We are not all wired the same way and we choose the way we want to live our lives. This includes the tendency for men to philander and subsequently the popularity of forums such as Sammyboy.

You are right, if the maid decides to tell ma'am, all hell will break loose and it may lead to the break-up of the marriage. But this does not mean the house is already on fire. It will be if the maid reveals all but remember she has not. Is she likely to? I don't know but neither do you or the TS.

To date, both parties are equally guilty of teasing and leading each other on. The TS has wisely not forced himself on her and hopefully has not given her false hope of eternal love! And, whether it is fair or not, the maid has just as much to lose if the affair is exposed. She may lose her job and this could be financially disastrous for her.

Therefore if she is horny and wants to satisfy her sexual needs she is taking a high risk too. So, what are the chances of her squealing if she gets to soothe her 'itching' pussy and also get some small extra rewards and attention. Thus far she has shown that she is indeed horny and happy to receive some small gifts and attention.

I truly respect Sadfa's views but personally I believe that the TS knows and understands the inherent risks of shitting where he is eating. That's why he titled this thread 'Playing with FIRE'. Yes he can get badly burnt. The maid can also get badly burnt and indeed the whole house (the marriage) can go up in flames. However, it is not on fire yet. At least not until it all blows up.

Sorry to be long-winded but I guess old age is catching up and therefore I tend to be so at times. I admit that I was a risk-taker too in my younger days and has played with fire several times. Hence I can empathise with the TS.

If the TS is prepared to take the risk, I will not advise him against it on moral grounds. He is an adult and as a consenting adult and so is the maid, they have the freedom of living their lives as they choose. They will have to bear any consequences arising but that is what life is about.

We are just like voyeurs who are urging the TS and the maid along so that we can get our cheap thrills reading and fantasising how he seduces her or more like how she is seducing him.

If he is caught, it is no skin off my nose but then the maid did not grab my cock nor did I raba raba her succulent tits. The maid and the TS did that to each other. I just fantasised and fapped to the thought! lol
Old 30-04-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
oxleyshooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Setting camp to see if fire really ignite
Old 30-04-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

______
Bro, no need to discuss all these already la. As the title said play fire. TS is well known he is playing fire but is willing to do it. I think we do not have to explain to a person jump down from 20 floor you will die right?
Anyway, all advices have already been given to TS.
So, if there are updates we just enjoy the story lor.
不知道!
Old 30-04-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystrike8888 View Post
Bro, no need to discuss all these already la. As the title said play fire. TS is well known he is playing fire but is willing to do it. I think we do not have to explain to a person jump down from 20 floor you will die right?
Anyway, all advices have already been given to TS.
So, if there are updates we just enjoy the story lor.
Well said bro....

So TS, after her code red, have u managed to get some action over this long weekend? .. perhaps like having her suck your dick or you got to finger her hot pussy?
Old 30-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 10
Hokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of light

Instead of the maid..ts is screwing with us making us waith until the cows come home before he do some bonking on her haha.
Old 30-04-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rtanjh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates.

Good luck with her TS. Hope you don't get burned.
Old 30-04-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Usign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of light

Dumb TS. Best of luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1