The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
like i said, there's nothing wrong with this being here. just that for many other previous threads in the past that is similar to yours, they got moved to that Picture Sharing section. this is mainly because this section is available to public viewing, non-sbf members can view this.

unless u turn this into an adult-discussion thread, like sharing story behind your pics for eg. then, no problems at all
So in other words, you have some OCD issues? Because no one else seems to give a fuck about such issues. If forum moderator don't want photos to be posted in adult discussion thread then they won't allow previews to be posted in thread what. You get paid to tidy up this forum ah?
Old 13-03-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
So in other words, you have some OCD issues? Because no one else seems to give a fuck about such issues. If forum moderator don't want photos to be posted in adult discussion thread then they won't allow previews to be posted in thread what. You get paid to tidy up this forum ah?
it seems that u insist on turning this into an argument, with u wanting to win this argument, when i already told u whats the issue. so, nvm i'll let u win. ignore me, i'm not continueing this convo anymore.
Old 13-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
car air con spoilt, in repair shop. took train to work.. was dreading the number of people and how crammed it was... shocked man! two stops later, hey. is that?

i saw her. she walked in, she looked haggard... compared to what she used to look.. eye bags are worse, but can see her make up was fresh.. her dressing seemed to be a bit diff too. not so formal anymore, just in dresses. she had two bags with her. seemed really tired and not in the mood. i wanted to say hi but she was still quite far away. at each stop, she moved inwards more, i moved closer to her. two stops later...

'xiao hui?'

xiaohui: huh?...... OH! hi!

she tried to turn but it was difficult, we waited until the next station then we stood face to face and chat. she had moved to two mrt stations away from mine, her work place was one stop away from mine. when i asked her how was life, she didn't seem too excited to talk about it... before she got off, we exchanged numbers and agreed to meet for lunch the next day, after i get my car back...

later that day, we chat quite a bit, she seemed really lonely at work and bored as well.. she mentioned she didn't like her new job, kids now in primary school one taking PSLE stressful for her too. she just seemed very pent up..we continued to text but she could never really tell me what time she ended work. she needed to stay late kind.. about 8pm, message from xiao hui. : FINALLY!

me: you wanna have dinner?
Old 13-03-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Laliga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bookmark this story!
Old 13-03-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
BrickBat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue tS
Old 13-03-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Yesternight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 13-03-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
xiaohui: huh?...... OH! hi!

she tried to turn but it was difficult, we waited until the next station then we stood face to face and chat. she had moved to two mrt stations away from mine, her work place was one stop away from mine. when i asked her how was life, she didn't seem too excited to talk about it... before she got off, we exchanged numbers and agreed to meet for lunch the next day, after i get my car back...

later that day, we chat quite a bit, she seemed really lonely at work and bored as well.. she mentioned she didn't like her new job, kids now in primary school one taking PSLE stressful for her too. she just seemed very pent up..we continued to text but she could never really tell me what time she ended work. she needed to stay late kind.. about 8pm, message from xiao hui. : FINALLY!

me: you wanna have dinner?
xiao hui: you are still in office?

me: i'm near your building actually, just met a client.

xiao hui: ok what you wanna eat?

we went for yakitori and some beer. she drank half her beer eyes red liao, giggling a lot. we chat a lot, she seemed stressed. talked a lot. heavy expenditure, paying for a lot of tuition. she didn't talk about hubby much. quite diff. used to talk quite a bit.. she leaned forward and held her head, she a bit dizzy, watched her rest her boobs on the table. wah.. felt like cupping them... while chatting, i stretched my legs forward, pants touched her legs, she didn't seem to mind, didn't move away..

we took a cab home, while waiting in queue for our cab, i let her lean on to my side, our arm to arm.. she finished her whole beer. i carried her bag for her and she seemed pretty thankful about it. she tickled my tummy and said i put on weight, i tickled her back saying she still look hot. she laughed and said she gotten fat, which was true but i wasn't gonna point that out. to be honest, her previous rather slim figure had gone out of shape liao.. on cab back, we were a bit worried she was gonna vomit, I suggest she leaned on my shoulder and sleep. halfway through the journey, she snored a bit, i put my arm around her, her head fall to my chest, i put my arm over her shoulder, wrist resting over her elbow blades, right above her breast... wah damn tempting to go squeeze them. but the driver can see. having her in my arms. i felt this temptation, very strong temptation. i smell her hair and kissed her head a few times. when reach her place. i woke her up, she woke in a shock, but thanked me for the ride and meal. say treat me back next time. i wanted to offer to bring her stuff up for her but realise not good idea.

i went back home, told wife what happened... she was supportive and lend her car keys to me for tmr. wife watched as i continued to text xiao hui through the evening. wife agreed, she confirm needs some attention...

we continued our casual chat..

until i asked..

me: so what time you usually leave home for work?
Old 13-03-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
robodoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hope to read more
Old 13-03-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

figure not perfect... but....

Old 13-03-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

NOW this is an adult discussion thread!

i am ocd, lets move on
Old 13-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
knockme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thumbs up man, TS pls continue
Old 13-03-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
htunes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, pls continue!
Old 13-03-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

she was right. like clockwork.. i honked at her.. she turned and she was surprised to see me! shocked actually.. at that moment, i thought i was coming on too strong and she was disturbed by it.. i stopped my car. she didn't hesitate and got on the passenger seat. i've given her rides before, but not to this new address.

xiao hui: what are you doing here?

me: i drove past and thought your neighborhood looked familiar... tried my luck..

xiao hui: so you got lucky la?

me: haha.. well depends, if you treat me lunch later then considered lucky..

xiao hui: ok then. boring to eat alone.

from that day on.. i picked her up everyday, we ended up having lunch everyday, and i drop her home everyday as well, sometimes we have dinner. got closer and closer... sometimes dinner share a beer together to lighten the mood. during lunch, i will suggest a nice dress and ask her to try, she'd put it on and show me. it was like we were dating. i finally suggested to her..

me: shall we have a night off? you've been working hard... you deserve a good break..

xiao hui: night off like how?

me: we go for a movie? or ktv? or... clubbing?

xiao hui: clubbing? we are too old already la.. but ktv sounds fun? like old times.. haha

me: we two go ok? or need to ask the usual gang?

xiao hui: you can try asking them but to coordinate everyone on the same day..quite hard right...

wow.. she was clearly playing ball..

me: how about later?

xiao hui: guess tonight... i'll be 'working' late... haha (she used her fingers for the air quotes)

that evening, we went to ktv, the food there was good, she choose white wine. and she was the one treating it to thank me for the daily lifts saving her transport costs...
Old 13-03-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Clariancy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going TS
Old 14-03-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Fucking my ex colleague

Quote:
she was right. like clockwork.. i honked at her.. she turned and she was surprised to see me! shocked actually.. at that moment, i thought i was coming on too strong and she was disturbed by it.. i stopped my car. she didn't hesitate and got on the passenger seat. i've given her rides before, but not to this new address.

xiao hui: what are you doing here?

me: i drove past and thought your neighborhood looked familiar... tried my luck..

xiao hui: so you got lucky la?

me: haha.. well depends, if you treat me lunch later then considered lucky..

xiao hui: ok then. boring to eat alone.

from that day on.. i picked her up everyday, we ended up having lunch everyday, and i drop her home everyday as well, sometimes we have dinner. got closer and closer... sometimes dinner share a beer together to lighten the mood. during lunch, i will suggest a nice dress and ask her to try, she'd put it on and show me. it was like we were dating. i finally suggested to her..

me: shall we have a night off? you've been working hard... you deserve a good break..

xiao hui: night off like how?

me: we go for a movie? or ktv? or... clubbing?

xiao hui: clubbing? we are too old already la.. but ktv sounds fun? like old times.. haha

me: we two go ok? or need to ask the usual gang?

xiao hui: you can try asking them but to coordinate everyone on the same day..quite hard right...

wow.. she was clearly playing ball..

me: how about later?

xiao hui: guess tonight... i'll be 'working' late... haha (she used her fingers for the air quotes)

that evening, we went to ktv, the food there was good, she choose white wine. and she was the one treating it to thank me for the daily lifts saving her transport costs...

What happened next is definetly more interesting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1