The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
invertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinvertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hidden past of a young married man

Hi everyone,

had this account for years but have no idea what to do with it... since my business has recently taken off and I have more spare time..urged by a female online chat buddy, shall spend some time to share the sexual escapades I had in the past when I was younger

I had always wanted to talk about these past adventures with someone but did not dare to share with anyone I know...Hope there will be bros/sis in here that would enjoy my confessions.

I will try to describe as in-depth as possible so pardon the long posts.

Background :

-I'm 30 years old, happily married recently.

-Slowly growing my online start-up (alittle unsafe to advertise here haha)

-Most of my sexual adventures happened after I broke up with my longtime secondary school ex of 7 years, she was my first ever gf haha.

-I was a rebellious young man and had constant quarrels with my family, so I moved out to a rented 1 room flat shortly after breaking up with my ex gf.

Story one

My first One Night Stand

I had just moved out of my family home and about a week into my new stay-alone-bachelor life.. Heart still heavy from the break up and the big quarrel at home that led me to move out on my own..

My life was in a mess, I've been drinking daily with my friends but always at KTV pubs and coffeeshops..

One weekday, no one was free to accompany me limjiu...so I picked up my courage.. showered.. put on a shirt and jeans..spray nice nice cologne and headed to SHANGHAI DOLLY (that time still quite happening)

After all these years being with one single girl.. I wanted to find out if I still had "VALUE"..I was quite popular during secondary school and poly but was tied down with one girlfriend all the way..

I went in alone..paid the entrance and started to slowly wander around.. I was shy and out of touch.. I dont know how to chat up with girls..I dont know who I should target and I was giving myself a lot of stress.. I kept telling myself I have to fuck something that night.

Being the Humji out of touch guy, I ordered a tower of beer (kaaanina so expensive) and just sat at a table, drinking my beer and scanning around for targets. I thought to myself best to target those who were alone, 2nd choice would be those girls who are with just 1 or 2 other female friends.

No one was alone..

I continued to drink my beer and look around, by then I had finished like half the tower, already feeling quite sian..disappointed by my own lack of action.

SUddenly I heard commotion...This couple were who were sitting at the bar were quarreling. Since I had nothing to do, I sat and watch show.. I couldnt make out what they were quarrelling about but the female seemed quite agitated..she started to push and shout at the man.

....................continued next post.
Old 29-03-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

invertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinvertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hidden past of a young married man

Things got a bit heated up and she swiped a glass off the table..it crashed on the floor and they started to get more and more attention from everyone around.

The girl stomped away and headed out of the club.

I was kaypoh la..so followed her out..wanted to check her out also see chio or not.. I went out, lit a cigarette and looked around..the man did not follow her out but I could not find her also..

A few minutes of scanning later, I saw her leaning on a wall near the valet..

I thought to myself "aiya wtf... go talk to her la...I also abit high alr.."

I went up and said "wah... what happened..fight with your boyfriend ah?"

..........That was when....I realised she's a TIONG.. evidently still upset.. cause she was crying and raising her voice while explaining to me how he brought her there and wanted to leave cause his wife was calling him..and how she much she wanted to drink some more and listen to music..

I thought to myself... "Lai Liao Lor.....chance lai liaoooo she probably is some mistress of KTV hostess but fuck it laa... I purpose was come fuck something"

I calmed her down and asked if she wanted to join me for a drink... she agreed almost immediately and we went back to my table to drink...
We didnt talk much, she gave me the feel that she's a KTV Hostess during the conversation...But i didnt care much since she was quite chio also la....

We finished another tower and I boldly asked her.."Lai, come my house drink some more..I have alot of beer"
She gave me a look.....and agreed.

"HO SEH LIAO LAAAAA" I was thinking to myself.

We took a cab home and she held my arm while walking to the lift... we were both tipsy....

I fumbled to open the door and ushered her in, it was a small walk-in apartment and there was only a sofa and a bed... She threw her china handbag on my sofa and slammed on my bed headfirst.. body was on the bed, legs dangling.. Nb... she like damn seh already..dont know still can fuck or not...

I did not wait... I locked the door, walked towards her and layed down with my body ontop of her...pushed her hair to one side...and started to kiss her neck from behind.

She curled her legs upwards alittle..and made a very squeaky sound... then she turned around... facing me..I looked at her and gave her a smile.. She smiled back.. we started frenching immediately.

She had this one piece dress on and it was easy for me to pull it up while she was lying down. I slid it up til her tummy and began to rub the bottom of her vagina, her underwear was still on..we never stopped frenching throughout.
Old 29-03-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 13
momo17 is one of the Best!momo17 is one of the Best!momo17 is one of the Best!momo17 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Hidden past of a young married man

Good build up! looking forward bro !
Old 29-03-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Things got a bit heated up and she swiped a glass off the table..it crashed on the floor and they started to get more and more attention from everyone around.

I was kaypoh la..so followed her out..wanted to check her out also see chio or not.. I went out, lit a cigarette and looked around..the man did not follow her out but I could not find her also..

..........That was when....I realised she's a TIONG.. evidently still upset.. cause she was crying and raising her voice while explaining to me how he brought her there and wanted to leave cause his wife was calling him..and how she much she wanted to drink some more and listen to music..

I thought to myself... "Lai Liao Lor.....chance lai liaoooo she probably is some mistress of KTV hostess but fuck it laa... my purpose was to come fuck something"

I calmed her down and asked if she wanted to join me for a drink... she agreed almost immediately and we went back to my table to drink...
We didnt talk much, she gave me the feel that she's a KTV Hostess during the conversation...But i didnt care much since she was quite chio also la....

We finished another tower and I boldly asked her.."Lai, come my house drink some more..I have alot of beer"

We took a cab home and she held my arm while walking to the lift... we were both tipsy....

I fumbled to open the door and ushered her in, it was a small walk-in apartment and there was only a sofa and a bed... She threw her china handbag on my sofa and slammed on my bed headfirst.. body was on the bed, legs dangling.. Nb... she like damn seh already..dont know still can fuck or not...

I did not wait... I locked the door, walked towards her and layed down with my body ontop of her...pushed her hair to one side...and started to kiss her neck from behind.

She curled her legs upwards alittle..and made a very squeaky sound... then she turned around... facing me..I looked at her and gave her a smile.. She smiled back.. we started frenching immediately.

She had this one piece dress on and it was easy for me to pull it up while she was lying down. I slid it up til her tummy and began to rub the bottom of her vagina, her underwear was still on..we never stopped frenching throughout.

.......continuing next post
Old 29-03-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post

I thought to myself... "Lai Liao Lor.....chance lai liaoooo she probably is some mistress of KTV hostess but fuck it laa... my purpose was to come fuck something"

.......continuing next post

Please continue TS, good posts. Thanks.
Old 29-03-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

She was not shy..not shy at all

which made me feel alittle intimidated at that time as I was still new to this.. I heard my friends talk about how you should not kiss prostitutes....I personally have not hired the services of one before so I dont know how it works... Just treated her like a normal girl who I wanted to fuck...

She spread herself while I work my hands before her..just vertical up and down rubs on her vagina and by then, I could feel that her underwear was already soaking wet...

This was going easier than I thought...and on my 1st hunting trip in the wild too!

I slid her underwear off and she sat up, taking off her dress on her own.. I fumbled to take off my shirt and my jeans......I looked at her body with just a bra on, couldnt help it so I stopped to french her again without taking my underwear off...it was messy.. we were both fumbling to get naked quick.. we wanted to fuck so badly...

Cant remember the details after that but we fucked really hard..she has this greenish tattoo on her back and side of her body which was honestly quite ugly.. haha..but diu la...

The thing that made me remember her so clearly was not her tattoo but her hunger for cum...she KNEW i was coming and said under her moans "Give me your cum, I want to drink it".. my god.. I cant believe my ears...its like a dream come true...my ex would not even give me a BJ and here I have a nympho who wants to drink cum...

............................continued next post
Old 29-03-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

I pulled out..and she sat up on the bed..hands reaching out for my dick..

sad thing was I could not hold back long enough and wasted half a load on my bed.. lol... She seemed quite well trained and was able to guide my dick into her mouth quickly enough for the balance half of my cream to be unloaded into her mouth... after which she just wiped the sides of mouth and swallowed it... giving me that naughty grin...

My god.. I was so captivated by this... It gave me the feeling that I owned her... I have not enjoyed sex like this before...boosted my ego...

she went to wash up and grabbed a beer from my fridge after that and we sat on the bed having a beer... we did fuck again and this time I unloaded my full load (although not as much as the first one) into her mouth... she seemed to enjoy it ALOT...

She curled up on my bed and slept...

........continuing next post on what happened in the morning
Old 29-03-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 19
naga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Everyone have a past, be in good or bad.
Old 29-03-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
johnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great Story, Camping for more!

To return:

Chaku
Saltyraw
Prince7
SureScore
Lamborghini

Old 29-03-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
airpump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promising story, camping for more
Old 29-03-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Nescaffe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, do continue!!
Old 29-03-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
nutazul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates...
Old 29-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 9
Chams is a splendid one to beholdChams is a splendid one to beholdChams is a splendid one to beholdChams is a splendid one to beholdChams is a splendid one to beholdChams is a splendid one to behold

Looking forward for more stories. (=
Old 29-03-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

camping to support TS...

Cheers
Old 29-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
tinytanktop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here