The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1638 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future
Re: FLs who overvalue themselves

Continued from the previous post:

I used a spare LINE account to add this whore and used a fake picture to give in to her requirements (fighting fire with fire)

I requested for a picture of herself and just watch how she replies when I told her about her fake profile picture.

I dont know why this bitch is making a huge fuss about guys sending their pictures over first but when asked to send real pictures over, all the lanjiao excuses start coming out. Apparently now she went MIA already ever since I brought up the topic about her using a fake picture. Ah damn, I was actually serious about meeting this bitch and driving off the moment I see an ugly bitch to deliberately waste her time.

LINE ID: melodygal19

Anyone wanna have fun with this fakie whore here can be my guest hahaha
Old 15-04-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

somemore juicy updates from this stupid lying whore. suddenly replied me.

I find it amusing how she still attempts to cover up the fact that she got exposed for using a fake picture.

Old 15-04-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Its real n better in person!

Thks for the contact bro!!!
Old 15-04-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Its real n better in person!

Thks for the contact bro!!!
you definitely trolling right
Old 15-04-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Trolling?!

I am a senior member!
Old 15-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
Continued from the previous post:

I used a spare LINE account to add this whore and used a fake picture to give in to her requirements (fighting fire with fire)

I requested for a picture of herself and just watch how she replies when I told her about her fake profile picture.

I dont know why this bitch is making a huge fuss about guys sending their pictures over first but when asked to send real pictures over, all the lanjiao excuses start coming out. Apparently now she went MIA already ever since I brought up the topic about her using a fake picture. Ah damn, I was actually serious about meeting this bitch and driving off the moment I see an ugly bitch to deliberately waste her time.

LINE ID: melodygal19

Anyone wanna have fun with this fakie whore here can be my guest hahaha
Just send her the real photo and ask are u Tiffany Kim from Seoul who's aspiring to b in girl group? What are u doing In spore??

I don't know why u waste yr time with these idiots. Are you still trying to score a fuck?

Many of these sporeans gers or even guys are very fucked up when online n in person.

This ger is stupid.
What does she being poor but have pride means?
Using fake photos isnt called pride. Its called being a con
_______
Exchange points cheat ma
Old 15-04-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Which ad portal did you use ?

Y so many problems one
Old 16-04-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Which ad portal did you use ?

Y so many problems one
he's using locanto, which is known for many fake ads and scammers. there are real gems there, but only a minority. i'm not sure why TS keeps ranting about thr scammers there when pretty much everyone knows about locanto.
Old 16-04-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
he's using locanto, which is known for many fake ads and scammers. there are real gems there, but only a minority. i'm not sure why TS keeps ranting about thr scammers there when pretty much everyone knows about locanto.
yep i scored about 7-8 girls there liao. Just need to look hard and filter out the weeds. takes some effort that's why i'm still there trying to find new cai
Old 16-04-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Just send her the real photo and ask are u Tiffany Kim from Seoul who's aspiring to b in girl group? What are u doing In spore??

I don't know why u waste yr time with these idiots. Are you still trying to score a fuck?

Many of these sporeans gers or even guys are very fucked up when online n in person.

This ger is stupid.
What does she being poor but have pride means?
Using fake photos isnt called pride. Its called being a con
_______
Exchange points cheat ma
trying to see if i can turn the tables to get her real picture lor, then decide for myself whether i wanna really meet this hoe.

Exactly. I told her that using fake pictures is still being a con anyway since she said that she didnt ask me to transfer money beforehand then she retorted back "Whatever".

Stubborn cheat is stubborn.

Last edited by boobsandwich; 16-04-2017 at 09:41 PM.
Old 29-04-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

back for another daily dose of stupid females on this platform.

Next is another prime example of female logic. Agreed to send boob pics but gets triggered when asked to show her nipples. Let pictures show how retarded she is.

Old 29-04-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
back for another daily dose of stupid females on this platform.

Next is another prime example of female logic. Agreed to send boob pics but gets triggered when asked to show her nipples. Let pictures show how retarded she is.

If u really want to book them, Advise u to handle these gers with patience n tolerance n understanding, n accept their dumbness

If u are out to trap them, or expose their stupidity, or educate them, then carry on wasting yr time playing la

Just dont be conned by paying first etc or meet all over spore n she don't even turn up.

If turns out they over priced, just say bye bye n drive away. Rejection fee don't need also.

This ger may be genuine.
But good thing never meet cos she may also be under age
____
Exchange points got point ma

Last edited by sadfa; 29-04-2017 at 11:53 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1