The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold
Waxed or Clean Shaved Cat 150

Hi Bros
Being out of touch with shaved or waxed cat 150 gals at GL .
Used to know Janet n Xiaojun from 1606 are clean waxed .
Any other cat 150 also clean waxed ? Care to share ?
Thks
Old 14-04-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 8
Alfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Waxed or Clean Shaved Cat 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony View Post
Hi Bros
Being out of touch with shaved or waxed cat 150 gals at GL .
Used to know Janet n Xiaojun from 1606 are clean waxed .
Any other cat 150 also clean waxed ? Care to share ?
Thks
First camper. Looking for one too.
Old 14-04-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao Ya @ 1856.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-04-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Blutengel is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Xiao Ya @ 1856.
How the xiao ya service
Old 14-04-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutengel View Post
How the xiao ya service
When I had her before CNY, she was eager to please. Frenching, catbath, some GFE and good sex stamina. But no AR for me. Her pussy is kind of low. Better to raise with pillow below buttocks. Good for me but rank behind Mozi and Xuan Xuan (of the same house) in GFE and overall experience.

Last edited by ejectjoy; 14-04-2017 at 06:20 PM.
Old 14-04-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Blutengel is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
When I had her before CNY, she was eager to please. Frenching, catbath, some GFE and good sex stamina. But no AR for me. Her pussy is kind of low. Better to raise with pillow below buttocks. Good for me but rank behind Mozi and Xuan Xuan (of the same house) in GFE and overall experience.
Thanks, bro
Old 15-04-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutengel View Post
Thanks, bro
She is certainly worth a shot based on her looks, her well-developed tits, pussy, physique and excellent attitude. Not many of such material left in GL these days. She will be ending her 2-year tour de GL soon.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-04-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
She is certainly worth a shot based on her looks, her well-developed tits, pussy, physique and excellent attitude. Not many of such material left in GL these days. She will be ending her 2-year tour de GL soon.
Hi Bro MP, will she adopt the ORD mood? I experienced a few WLs who were good until their last 2 or 3 months except a few like Xiao Bei. Missed her.
Old 15-04-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Hi Bro MP, will she adopt the ORD mood? I experienced a few WLs who were good until their last 2 or 3 months except a few like Xiao Bei. Missed her.
Hi bro Garfoo, I can assure u that certainly not for this one as she doesn't have the GL diva attitude since day one.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-04-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro Garfoo, I can assure u that certainly not for this one as she doesn't have the GL diva attitude since day one.
Thanks, Bro, will try her next time. Just had Jia Fei of L16H17. Quite a good bonk, jovial, chatty and GFE level quite good. She told me she is the only WL in the house and when I asked her if she was busy, she replied, "kher Yee" meaning "can". Not sure, by that, how many customers she has a day. Some WLs, when asked, replied, "Bu Mung" (not busy).
Old 16-04-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks, Bro, will try her next time. Just had Jia Fei of L16H17. Quite a good bonk, jovial, chatty and GFE level quite good. She told me she is the only WL in the house and when I asked her if she was busy, she replied, "kher Yee" meaning "can". Not sure, by that, how many customers she has a day. Some WLs, when asked, replied, "Bu Mung" (not busy).
I agree with MP you can try Xiao Ya. (Not one with stuck up attitude).

Jia Fei will work hard for the money. She intends to save enough to buy a house for herself. I felt concern for her at times, thinking her thinner body frame cannot withstand too many long hard bonks. Jia Fei remains the top tall (i.e. above 1.65m) WL in GL for me
Old 16-04-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=Garfoo;15838674]Thanks, Bro, will try her next time. Just had Jia Fei of L16H17. Quite a good bonk, jovial, chatty and GFE level quite good. She told me she is the only WL in the house and when I asked her if she was busy, she replied, "kher Yee" meaning "can". Not sure, by that, how many customers she has a day. Some WLs, when asked, replied, "Bu Mung" (not busy).[/QUO
Better don't try xiao ya if u think yr $150 is very big. I her regular n she is on ORD mood now n will just care less about her service for anyone n will just SOP on her job. Maybe just special srv for her regular only hor.
Old 16-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=tonchs;15838955]
Quote:
Thanks, Bro, will try her next time. Just had Jia Fei of L16H17. Quite a good bonk, jovial, chatty and GFE level quite good. She told me she is the only WL in the house and when I asked her if she was busy, she replied, "kher Yee" meaning "can". Not sure, by that, how many customers she has a day. Some WLs, when asked, replied, "Bu Mung" (not busy).[/QUO
Better don't try xiao ya if u think yr $150 is very big. I her regular n she is on ORD mood now n will just care less about her service for anyone n will just SOP on her job. Maybe just special srv for her regular only hor.
Don't consider my $150 very big leh. Looking at it, it is not, considering what the WL had to put up with from some customers.
Old 16-04-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
She is the only WL in the house but i still manage to call her from other house.
Think business really not busy nowaday..lol
She has been around quite some time and only offered SOP service.
Old 27-04-2017, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 8
ADLO is a name known to allADLO is a name known to allADLO is a name known to allADLO is a name known to allADLO is a name known to allADLO is a name known to all

Interesting thread. Thanks TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1