The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Re: K-pop forever (l16h49 l20h47)

So is it a Korean house or still PRC?
Quite confusing
Old 17-04-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
AMGs633 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: K-Pop Forever (L16H49 L20H47)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Still PRC. Last heard from Ah Seng that the new girls start work on 17 April 2017. If I recall correctly, there will be at least 5 at H49 and 3 at L20H47. Heard business had been especially bad for L20H47. Only 2 girls left, Chian Chian and Xiao Mun and both have downgraded to $80. For Ah Seng, also 2 girls but the "life saver" there is XBD. Not sure if her business will be affected with the new WLs. Looking back, Ah Seng's WLs don't last very long and, as soon as they start work, the retreating start within a couple of months. Let's see.
Bro Garfoo, actually this is why I start the thread also. A WL told me business is bad and a lot leave. Geylang now is like a ghost town due to the lack of quality WLs. This batch is pretty and slim, hope they will stay. So hope some FRs cn support them.
Old 17-04-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Just some jokes bro.

I'm no expert
Yes bro, we are here to have fun and exchange some FR. Pls post if you can. This batch I dare looks is good.

My idea is different from yours. I don't care so much what ppl say lah. At the end of the day, one person alone cannot sustain a WL everyday forever. I'm not Peter Lim. I can't afford to pay $1500 everyday just ask her wait for me. If she has no customers, she will go back very fast. Even worse, cannot see her anymore.

If a WL want to leave, anytime also she will leave. If she likes you as customer, you sure can get her. Just call in advance to book, no need to queue. SHe don't like you, you sit there one week also she won't be free. So to me, if the WL deserves it, I don't mind writing FR, hope she has enough customers and stay on.

That's my noob view.
Old 17-04-2017, 11:43 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

You intention is good but you are mis leading alot of people thinking this is a Korean WL house

Please remove the Kpop and all the irrelevant advertising
Old 17-04-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMGs63 View Post
1649 only has an Ah Seng and an auntie working there. I guess you're not a regular.

Appreciate you sharing your expert advice on what to do in this forum. If you don't feel like posting an FR, then please don't post. But if you don't mind, the rest of us will just carry on exchanging FRs without you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMGs633 View Post
Yes bro, we are here to have fun and exchange some FR. Pls post if you can. This batch I dare looks is good.

My idea is different from yours. I don't care so much what ppl say lah. At the end of the day, one person alone cannot sustain a WL everyday forever. I'm not Peter Lim. I can't afford to pay $1500 everyday just ask her wait for me. If she has no customers, she will go back very fast. Even worse, cannot see her anymore.

If a WL want to leave, anytime also she will leave. If she likes you as customer, you sure can get her. Just call in advance to book, no need to queue. SHe don't like you, you sit there one week also she won't be free. So to me, if the WL deserves it, I don't mind writing FR, hope she has enough customers and stay on.

That's my noob view.
Quote:
Bro Garfoo, actually this is why I start the thread also. A WL told me business is bad and a lot leave. Geylang now is like a ghost town due to the lack of quality WLs. This batch is pretty and slim, hope they will stay. So hope some FRs cn support them.
Why need to open two accounts to post? amgs63 and amgs633?

Anyway on your point about Geylang being a ghost town, it happened because some sinister characters over the past 5-6 years kept attacking honest fr writers in a bid to "rule" Geylang and push out genuine voices that were sharing their real views with no agenda.

Due to these attacks that no one spoke up for, most either left the forum or no longer contribute FR.

Another thing, any house that tries to use promotional FR on their house will backfire ultimately. History has shown that these tactics don't work.

Best to just wait for real samsters to review the girls rather than any promotional gimmicks in the forum.

Most samsters here are quite savvy and can see through promotional fr quite quickly.

Having said that I do like Xiao Yu and Xiao Bu Dian from this house.

If 1649 can bring in standard like previous retiree cherry and miko, then yes it's good for cheongsters.

Please get the girls to perform good bbbj, AR and French to attract repeat customers

Since you say the girls look good, pls PM me the pic and maybe I'll FR if I have time
Old 17-04-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Why need to open two accounts to post? amgs63 and amgs633?

Anyway on your point about Geylang being a ghost town, it happened because some sinister characters over the past 5-6 years kept attacking honest fr writers in a bid to "rule" Geylang and push out genuine voices that were sharing their real views with no agenda.

Due to these attacks that no one spoke up for, most either left the forum or no longer contribute FR.

Another thing, any house that tries to use promotional FR on their house will backfire ultimately. History has shown that these tactics don't work.

Best to just wait for real samsters to review the girls rather than any promotional gimmicks in the forum.

Most samsters here are quite savvy and can see through promotional fr quite quickly.

Having said that I do like Xiao Yu and Xiao Bu Dian from this house.

If 1649 can bring in standard like previous retiree cherry and miko, then yes it's good for cheongsters.

Please get the girls to perform good bbbj, AR and French to attract repeat customers

Since you say the girls look good, pls PM me the pic and maybe I'll FR if I have time
Bro, how do I put this to you? Thank you once again for your expert knowledge and theories. You seem to know a lot about what backfire and who should post or don't post FR. So thank you a lot but actually no one ask about all this? If you have no FR to contribute, maybe you want to move on with your life or to the general chit chat thread? Just joking.

As for good service, you should know very well this depends on individual customer. Even OKT cannot do anything, you expect me to do something? Sorry I am not able to post any photo for you to write FR. You can continue to those houses which provide you with photo to post FR.

Last edited by AMGs633; 19-04-2017 at 07:34 PM.
Old 17-04-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
You intention is good but you are mis leading alot of people thinking this is a Korean WL house

Please remove the Kpop and all the irrelevant advertising
I didn't advertise anything. I posted a photo and youtube video of SNSD. Unless you're trying to tell me you really think SNSD is going to start work at 1649 or 2047 today then I don't know what to say.

These two houses are also well known as CAT150 (and sometimes CAT80) which are PRC. And I believe other bros already say it is PRC. If you don't like to watch SNSD video, don't watch. I don't think I need to remove. Thanks.
Old 17-04-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Blutengel is Cool - loads of Potential

The most important, are the new wls look like the photo ?
Old 17-04-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If it is for sharing why main Q never ans ?
Most bro ask ....
Is a PRC hse ?
What the Cat ... 60 ... 80... 100... 150 ?
Old 17-04-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
If it is for sharing why main Q never ans ?
Most bro ask ....
Is a PRC hse ?
What the Cat ... 60 ... 80... 100... 150 ?
Bro, pls refer to Bro Garfoo post. It was the 3rd post in this thread. He said "Still PRC". So I believe the ques is already answered but you didn't see it.

This house is CAT150 premium girls. Sometimes there are CAT80. To my knowledge, 60 and 100 are shorter times of CAT80 and CAT150, thought there are some CAT100 houses. So in a sense, Bro Garfoo already answered the questions by saying 'Still PRC".
Old 17-04-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutengel View Post
The most important, are the new wls look like the photo ?
Yes, I agree this is the most important question. To me, got 3 or 4 really quite chio.
Old 17-04-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, how do I put this to you? Thank you once again for your expert knowledge and theories. You seem to know a lot about what backfire and who should post or don't post FR. So thank you a lot but actually no oneask about all this? If you have no FR to contribute, maybe you want to move on with your life or to the general chit chat thread? Just joking.

As for good service, you should know very well this depends on individual customer. Even OKT cannot do anything, you expect me to do something? Sorry I am not able to post any photo for you to write FR. You can continue to those houses which provide you with photo to post FR.
Lol. 10char
Old 17-04-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, pls refer to Bro Garfoo post. It was the 3rd post in this thread. He said "Still PRC". So I believe the ques is already answered but you didn't see it.

This house is CAT150 premium girls. Sometimes there are CAT80. To my knowledge, 60 and 100 are shorter times of CAT80 and CAT150, thought there are some CAT100 houses. So in a sense, Bro Garfoo already answered the questions by saying 'Still PRC".
Thxs for info
Old 18-04-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

What prevent OKT bring in CAT200 and CAT250?
Ukraine and Russia WL will attract those bro that want to taste different meat.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 17
quizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to all
This hr open?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1