The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OrOcO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Central Asia / Kazakhstan / Uzbekistan

Hi Guys. Been trying to look for a Central Asia thread to share sexperience, but none was avail - so created here. Oh yes, one thing to note, in case if any realised that my username seemly to be duplicate: that's because my previous username was : XxX_OrOcO_XxX. And I log in despite several resets. Anyway....
Old 16-04-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Central Asia

Where are you referring for Central Asia...

Can you name the cities or countries...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-04-2017, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

This one is easy; all those end with stan

Don't zap me
Old 20-04-2017, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Ok ok ...

Those countries with Russian on the north
China east
Afghanistan south
Caspian Sea west
Old 20-04-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Mainly Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan, the 'stan' countries where the girls are more known for their beauty.

The other 'stan' countries (Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan) aren't quite as developed, well-known, or as easily accessible for WGs.

Of course there is Afghanistan, but I assume you are looking for Eurasian looking chicks, and not brown girls (just goto Malaysia or India, or even Geylang for those). If that's the case, Mongolia also have nice Eurasian looking girls, but the climate there is harsh, and they are more Asian, less Euro looking than Uzbeks and Kazaks.

Have you guys heard of Sabina Altynbekova? The famous Kazak volleyball player who caused an uproar for her looks in a International Tournament in Taiwan, known completely for her looks instead of her Volleyball skills?

Personally, I like more CFM/Bitchy and Euro looking types.
Old 25-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
any contacts for Kazakhstan?

I thought of touring Almaty for 2 weeks. So looking for action. The girls I found on Tinder very hot. But well...Kazakhstan is still wild place...will be great if can link up with brother or some advice welcome
Old 25-10-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
iphone10s is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: any contacts for Kazakhstan?

borat bro!!!!
Old 27-10-2017, 04:13 AM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: Central Asia / Kazakhstan / Uzbekistan

The girls in Kazakhstan is very euro looking and not as stuck up as central europe
Old 27-10-2017, 06:11 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
The girls in Kazakhstan is very euro looking and not as stuck up as central europe
I read plenty of beauties there...hope to read your field reports...

Old 07-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

[Info Seeking]Kazakhstan- Land of beauties

Hi bros,

I will be on exchange program there. I have seen loads of beautiful girls on Tinder who not shy with Asian men.

Any experienced bros who Chiong Almaty or Kazakhstan or based there?

Unfortunately I do not speak Russian so clinging may be daunting and dangerous

All advice welcome
Old 07-02-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Re: [Info Seeking]Kazakhstan- Land of beauties

Quote:
Hi bros,

I will be on exchange program there. I have seen loads of beautiful girls on Tinder who not shy with Asian men.

Any experienced bros who Chiong Almaty or Kazakhstan or based there?

Unfortunately I do not speak Russian so clinging may be daunting and dangerous

All advice welcome
Any reason why you need to start new thread...you started new thread once last year and you did again today...

Old 07-02-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Any reason why you need to start new thread...you started new thread once last year and you did again today...
Sorry manz. Should have put in this thread
Old 29-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bardmad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone with FR for Uzbekistan? Heading there end of April. Or they use wechat?
Old 05-05-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster

Any updates for these countries?
Old 19-07-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all
Quote:
Any updates for these countries?
Just remembered this thread.

Sharing my simple short experience in Kazakhstan.

I was on a business trip to Almaty and Astana. And had to check into a 3 or 4 stars hotel. Heh, they also gave me a complimentary upgrade to a deluxe suite, which is almost the size of 3 room flat in Singapore.

I was rather tired, and checked in after 8pm local time. And mind you, after more than 12 hours of flight from Singapore, via transit in Bangkok. Hotel service no bad, gotten in-room service for a chef to cook for me. And I was too lazy to go out at all, since it's after 8pm. That's where the adventure starts....

I waited, and door knocking came. Voila, I opened the door, that was this pretty looking, sporty type, Kazakh lady in a chef uniform. Tbh, I didn't expect a female chef. Anyway, I was hungry and I meant by food.

SOP, intro herself as Amina, and she started whipping out a simple two course meal for me at the small built kitchen: Kazakh horse meat (yes, that's their national dish) as main course with mushroom soup.

Skillfully, Amina sliced through the raw meat with the knife, and in no time, everything was in the pan. Looking at her, Amina was slightly taller than me. I'm 1.75m, and I do fall for ladies slightly taller than me. Her boobs were a decent 38C I think, and a bit of perky ass. Everything was not bad. Looks wise, a cross between the Russian tennis star Maria and Chinese actress Gong Li. And yes, Kazakhs are known for their mixed blood type of looks.

Soon, the dinner was served. And Amina took off her apron. As she took off her headband, Amina's dark brown voluminous hair just flew on her side of neck and shoulder. I was blew away by her looks.

Sensing that she was tired, I offered her a drink (and Amina chose water only) and she asked if she can just sit down for a while. Of course, I said. As I spoke to her, her dark blue eyes just caught my sight. And I swear that I can smell her body scent, when she was seating across the dining table from me....

Anyway,getting late; will continue tomorrow....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1