The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 10
floriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfloriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samster
ML reaction during P massage - soldier standing up ?

I haven't been to prostate massage but boss in many MP now pimp them for extra $$$ so i'm tempted. But i know that when ML starting working in that area that my little man will stand to attention.

Is this common? Does the ML mind this, assuming clean massage place... this seems that it could be awkward with my lightsaber waving in her face.

Do they tend to pass comment, ignore it ?
Old 23-04-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML reaction during P massage - soldier standing up ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by floriangray View Post
I haven't been to prostate massage but boss in many MP now pimp them for extra $$$ so i'm tempted. But i know that when ML starting working in that area that my little man will stand to attention.

Is this common? Does the ML mind this, assuming clean massage place... this seems that it could be awkward with my lightsaber waving in her face.

TS there's nothing to feel awkward about it..the ml see customers little bro comes to attention everyday...in fact you will be worried if your little bro cant come to attention during the p-massage....
Old 23-04-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by floriangray View Post

The ML will feel very hurt if your little bro cannot marikita.
Old 23-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 10
floriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfloriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good point, never thought of it that way 😁

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
TS there's nothing to feel awkward about it..the ml see customers little bro comes to attention everyday...in fact you will be worried if your little bro cant come to attention during the p-massage....
Old 23-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

The first time I tried teasing/P massage, the ML was the legendary Sharon from one of the bugis joint.

Not knowing what to react, I tried to keep my erection contained. It was a horrible feeling. I did not enjoy the massage at all.

After that experience and reading posts in the forum, having an erection would not have been embarrassing as the MLs are usually used to it.

Subsequently when I go for such massages, I just stop controlling and let it all erect. While chatting with MLs, I find out from some that some guys would event shoot out without any HJ. They have seen it all.

The downside of P and teasing massage is after that, you may have a sense of dissatisfaction because you don't get a release. So you have to either DIY later or go for the real action some other places.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 23-04-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Most MLs, even in supposedly clean spas, will offer to release you at a cost...

I have also met quite a few that released me without talking about $ first but all will expect some amount of tippings.
Old 23-04-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
She may help you to release .
Old 23-04-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

i believe those so called P massage in normal shops is just like stomach massage. like to check anyone know the real P. massage - those poking ass and massage inside type. If you know please PM me thanks

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 23-04-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute
TS when yr soldier marikita These $88 P-massage MLs surely remarked how strong + long your soldier is. Reason is simply they wanna make extra $50-100 from you. This Extra is theirs to keep 😄
Old 23-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
i believe those so called P massage in normal shops is just like stomach massage. like to check anyone know the real P. massage - those poking ass and massage inside type. If you know please PM me thanks
Bro reading, Ling Ling Jie... her thread is somewhere here.
Old 23-04-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The worse is when they do prostate massage, and didn't help u unload. The feeling is even worse haha.

Anyway it's normal to marikita, if no feel, den got a problem already
Old 24-04-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Most MLs, even in supposedly clean spas, will offer to release you at a cost...

I have also met quite a few that released me without talking about $ first but all will expect some amount of tippings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BESTSUNNY View Post
TS when yr soldier marikita These $88 P-massage MLs surely remarked how strong + long your soldier is. Reason is simply they wanna make extra $50-100 from you. This Extra is theirs to keep 😄
Interestingly, all the P massages I had, the MLs did not help me to release. I even requested for a release and made an offer to tip them but they still said no.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 24-04-2017, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
wew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Interestingly, all the P massages I had, the MLs did not help me to release. I even requested for a release and made an offer to tip them but they still said no.
What is P massage? Prostate massage?

I haven't been to a joint where they just tease, any place to recommend with lots of teasing bro?
Old 24-04-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 16
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
seems like age/looks is a factor as well..

if handsome and young, they don't mind help to release for free.

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 24-04-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of
P-massage is a dreaded term for so many samsters with bad experience. Sounds So scary.....

Best to read up on P-massage threads before you make a visit. I have been warned against P-massage by several bros here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wew123 View Post
What is P massage? Prostate massage?

I haven't been to a joint where they just tease, any place to recommend with lots of teasing bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1