The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
P-massage is a dreaded term for so many samsters with bad experience. Sounds So scary.....

Best to read up on P-massage threads before you make a visit. I have been warned against P-massage by several bros here.
Yep..

I read and read because I was very interested in this unique practice. I finally narrowed down who I wanted to go try after reading multiple FRs of non-advertiser bros of this amazing place.. <3

Finally went one time and was totally hooked.

Granted what I'm talking about is prolly more JG than P massage, but arr.. I think JG more enjoyable than having my butt violated lah.

What I really want to say is.. listen to FRs and judge for yourself, carefully.
Old 24-04-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
wew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ML reaction during P massage - soldier standing up ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
P-massage is a dreaded term for so many samsters with bad experience. Sounds So scary.....

Best to read up on P-massage threads before you make a visit. I have been warned against P-massage by several bros here.
I tried Prostate massage before, if that is what you guys meant, with the master Maya. I couldn't get the excitement as what they said, but don't mind it too, as it wasn't painful or anything.
Old 24-04-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

wew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Yep..

I read and read because I was very interested in this unique practice. I finally narrowed down who I wanted to go try after reading multiple FRs of non-advertiser bros of this amazing place.. <3

Finally went one time and was totally hooked.

Granted what I'm talking about is prolly more JG than P massage, but arr.. I think JG more enjoyable than having my butt violated lah.

What I really want to say is.. listen to FRs and judge for yourself, carefully.
can share contact bro? tyyyy
Old 25-04-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wew123 View Post
I tried Prostate massage before, if that is what you guys meant, with the master Maya. I couldn't get the excitement as what they said, but don't mind it too, as it wasn't painful or anything.
bro can share your FR and contact on the master maya? thanks

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 26-04-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
bro can share your FR and contact on the master maya? thanks
check your inbox bro
Old 26-04-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute
So Master Maya P-Massage did not excite 😵 whats the damage ?

Quote:
Old 26-04-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Swung by my favourite hang out today.. it's been awhile since my last session and decided to visit my favourite ladies.

As the room was quite far from the speakers I noticed that the music was softer than usual.

Anyway, the usual massage routine began and I was on my belly. The tiredness left me as the lady expertly and patiently undid my knots, covering my shoulders, back, thighs and calves with her smooth and warm hands.

Then, the teasing began.. and this was when I knew I was in trouble.

Usually when I'm prone, I don't feel aroused easily and HDLYs aren't really my thing; but this time, maybe due to the fact it's been awhile, light exercise or a slightly healthier diet, I was in a hurry to get worked up.

My thought process was like:
*preliminary touches* - "oh, here it comes again, oh wait - that's different.."
*gentle stroking* - "oh wow, it's good, oh it's gooood.."
*strong stroking* - "am I - wow, I'm hard! Oh it's so good, it's so good!!"

So.. and here's why I mentioned the music volume from earlier - while I was there struggling with myself and enjoying the stroking, I could hear the sound of lips occasionally parting.

The massage lady was smirking because she knew I was turned on af and breathing like a steam engine!!

She teased by asking how was I doing "down there".. seductively.

Oh gosh .. just when I thought things were as intense and pleasurable as HDLYs can go, she bent back my erection gently, and with her free hand, grasped my tip and applied a twisting motion.

I almost fainted.

Was asked to turn around and the rest of the juagen session continued. I know I'm a regular at this point, but this session really made me feel what I felt the first time I took the plunge and went to make a booking.

I'm so thankful I gave myself the chance to experience this place, and those who have not visited - you really will regret not going earlier!

Great massage, great service, beautiful ladies, discreet and private location, and unforgettable experiences. <3
Old 27-04-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 10
sportsfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersportsfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Swung by my favourite hang out today.. it's been awhile since my last session and decided to visit my favourite ladies.

As the room was quite far from the speakers I noticed that the music was softer than usual.

Anyway, the usual massage routine began and I was on my belly. The tiredness left me as the lady expertly and patiently undid my knots, covering my shoulders, back, thighs and calves with her smooth and warm hands.

Then, the teasing began.. and this was when I knew I was in trouble.

Usually when I'm prone, I don't feel aroused easily and HDLYs aren't really my thing; but this time, maybe due to the fact it's been awhile, light exercise or a slightly healthier diet, I was in a hurry to get worked up.

My thought process was like:
*preliminary touches* - "oh, here it comes again, oh wait - that's different.."
*gentle stroking* - "oh wow, it's good, oh it's gooood.."
*strong stroking* - "am I - wow, I'm hard! Oh it's so good, it's so good!!"

So.. and here's why I mentioned the music volume from earlier - while I was there struggling with myself and enjoying the stroking, I could hear the sound of lips occasionally parting.

The massage lady was smirking because she knew I was turned on af and breathing like a steam engine!!

She teased by asking how was I doing "down there".. seductively.

Oh gosh .. just when I thought things were as intense and pleasurable as HDLYs can go, she bent back my erection gently, and with her free hand, grasped my tip and applied a twisting motion.

I almost fainted.

Was asked to turn around and the rest of the juagen session continued. I know I'm a regular at this point, but this session really made me feel what I felt the first time I took the plunge and went to make a booking.

I'm so thankful I gave myself the chance to experience this place, and those who have not visited - you really will regret not going earlier!

Great massage, great service, beautiful ladies, discreet and private location, and unforgettable experiences. <3
Bro, can you share the location and contact with me? Thanks!
Old 27-04-2017, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BESTSUNNY View Post
So Master Maya P-Massage did not excite 😵 whats the damage ?
I tried when she quoted 200, but now she has a cheaper package to try on.
Actually the experience is different, maybe I was just confused as it was new to me haha. I heard some bros were really into her treatment.

I am thinking to go again and see what happen haha.
Old 28-04-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually the experience is different, maybe I was just confused as it was new to me haha. I heard some bros were really into her treatment.

I accidentally bumped into her shop while exploring.

She introduced herself as maya. I went back to the forum and checked to realised she is a JG expert.

Just a word of caution for those intending to try. Please call or text her before hand because she seems to be quite packed. Does not allow walk in.

I did not try in the end because no slot and her face not my cup of tea. But she operates in an extremely secluded spot of a ulu building along a very busy stretch of road. Don't PM me for contact.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 28-04-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I accidentally bumped into her shop while exploring.
How are her looks bro? Understand its for treatment but looks make it more pleasant experience
Old 28-04-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
How are her looks bro? Understand its for treatment but looks make it more pleasant experience
Her looks cannot make it by my standards. Looks like late 30s, early 40s. Typical market Aunty looks.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 28-04-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

1 UPP for TS for good thread

Good if bro wew123 can try once more to justify a $200 investment.
Economy not so good leh....

Quote:

Old 28-04-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

I think even for normal massages, it is quite common for men to have erections. They will probably come and go.

If the ML is someone you are eyeballing to try to see if things can go further, then the erection can actually become a conversation starter to see how open they are heh... Especially if there is a part of their body that arouses you, e.g. butt or boobs... you can "apologise" for the erection, then "shyly" tell her why your little one is standing up. Their response usually would be some indicator
Old 29-04-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

Great conquest advice - handy for both newbies + laojiaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
I think even for normal massages, it is quite common for men to have erections. They will probably come and go.

If the ML is someone you are eyeballing to try to see if things can go further, then the erection can actually become a conversation starter to see how open they are heh... Especially if there is a part of their body that arouses you, e.g. butt or boobs... you can "apologise" for the erection, then "shyly" tell her why your little one is standing up. Their response usually would be some indicator

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1