The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-02-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
sure or not... ST for only 1500 at CH
Last week I was in crazy house twice. The first time a lady quoted me st 3k baht, the next day a different lady quoted me st 2k, both were young pretty n syt. And I believe some gals will accept st for only 1500baht. Yes there will be but not much.

On my second night in CH, as usual I pd a drink for 170baht, then a syt came n start to lean towards me n start to rubba rubba me, shes pretty n young and so I can't tahan n so I start to touch her all over, I caress her beautiful breast, her buttock, and then I start to stroke her cheebye n she seems to love it. At this moment, she ask me v gently whether Isit OK I buy her a drink, and honestly I quickly agree, d waiter then showed me d menu and I point to the 170baht drink, but she want me to buy her that 320baht drink but I say no, and so she didn't object. So d Gd point was that she continue to stay with me for a while n let me slowly caress all over her body including her cheebye. Very nice feeling.

She then gave me a surprise by starting to kiss me, a v Gd kisser and then in my ears she ask me gave her 100baht tips and ask me to dig her cheebye. OK, no problem, so I gave her 100baht immediately and then I start to dig her cheebye and d best part is she want me to dig deep into her cheebye, damn!!, so she in standing position, she open her leg a little wider and i just keep digging n diging into her cheebye until all her cheebye juice flow out. Whilst digging, she just hold my head tight n keep kissing me. And then suddenly she started to stroke my penis n balls and after a while she ask for another drink n ask me to book her for st and I say no and I signal her to move to another table.

So all in I spent only 440bahts, its so cheap.

But in CH u need to pay barfine of 600baht if u wish to book d gals for st or Lt. All d girls inside can bargain. However barfine is fixed price.

My guess is that in CH, u can get any gals inside for st at 2000baht. But u can try yr luck by first asking for 1500baht, if cannot then try 1700baht, got chance.

In fact, all the gals in Thailand all can bargain.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 04-02-2017 at 06:55 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
American Style Spender/Tipper spotted!
any one of these girls worth 7k baht LT (her asking price )?

p.s. i don't want to be an american tipper (again/anymore)
Old 04-02-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
I knew the girl on the right. Don't think she's a FL.
maybe with the right amount, one can be .

so, in your opinion, any one of them worth 7k baht LT (her asking price) anot?

Last edited by francesco; 04-02-2017 at 09:15 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
There's no wrong in asking, of course. I believe all asked, if you didn't even ask how much she cost for that night, then prepare she might quote you some rip off price.

IMHO,

Nego kicks in if you were quoted, i.e 6K฿, and knowing that the actually price is 5K฿. Again there's many factors why she quote you 6K฿. She probably just trying her luck, to earn more, or she don't want to go with you hence the 6K฿, and so forth.

Again nego with the after you being quoted 5K฿ is not wrong, but probably will kill her mood off. Knowing that she can earn 5K฿, if she rejected your offer.

And some might just got death fish, she can just feign shes tired, like it or not there's nobody you can complain too. And for this case you probably just leave her alone or just pay up the 4K฿, probably after spent time 2hrs or so.

There's so many reasons to type, but this is a few factors to consider. Therefore why would you want to risk you happiness over 500฿.

But you quite smart, I read in one of the post you always took ST before LT. But again if you playing thai girls long time, you will know. Always expected the unexpected.

I'm not sure where you from, but if you said that the girl that looked hot is not a cup of tea for the Japs then probably not my cup of tea either. Hence I believe only in your eyes she's pretty, and that's the reason you got her for 4K฿.

So I now without assuming I shall say you not handsome.
Sorry to burst your bubble. LOL!

Yup they got choice to choose, but given the situation there's no customer for that night and happen a fat guy came for you, will you reject him cause he is fat?

Well it's bad for you then. There's no guarantee by paying more you will be satisfied. BUT I believe for those who quote high price themselves will provide good service, why, its matter of time before words spread around that you giving lousy service and you got nobody to serve after that.

David read back my replied you about your look. Those were sarcasm.

And just to let you know the DP isn't me, it's belongs to one of the sbf police.
I am Singaporean chinese although have lived overseas most of my life.

The fuck does it matter if YOU find her attractive or not? Attraction is subjective to each person. Do I give a shit if the girl I go home with is not up to your standard? Fuck no.

Be my guest, continue paying 5k. Risking what happiness bullshit. If you need to justify to yourself why you are paying more than others, sure go ahead and continue telling yourself that. Price is not fixed in this industry, especially not with a freelancer.

Good for you if you think a high price means high service. I completely disagree. Carry on overpaying for probably ordinary service.

Sarcasm or not, I think I am good looking and handsome. Do I give a shit what you think? Nah fuck no.

Its people like you in this forum which makes this thread so hostile and unwelcoming. Maybe if people like you learnt how to give contributing advice instead of personally attacking new guys and such the moment you see an opportunity, this forum would become more interesting.
Old 05-02-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The drink in Thermae is very, very economical. One can buy a 60B soft drink and sit in the centre of the room and check out all ladies around.

Lighting is very nice that one can see clearly, totally different from those after hour disco clubs that you need small flashlights. One can see the girls in Thermae very clearly from a distance. m

Unlikely disco there is no chest-pounding loud music. For timing, 9-11 pm is ideal.

I was there few times just weeks ago. Almost all girls are in 20-40 age bracket. My opinion is majority are 5-8 out of scale of 10. The attitude and service of the girl are unknown factor.

Years ago I have taken 2 girls from Thermae. I had a great LT session in one occasion. I had an abbreviated non-session in another occasion. I took a girl, who claimed to be teacher, back to hotel at soi 10. She wanted payment immediately inside the room. So I sent her away instantly. No action, no money, just a waste of time.

Last edited by knowntender; 05-02-2017 at 11:08 AM.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aravin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plucked up the courage to go into Thermae tonight, just before 10pm. Actually really pleasant and relaxed in there. Very different atmosphere to the beer bars and agogos. I liked it Girls were varied and I found a lot of them quite cute with their normal outfits on.

Lighting was fine as mentioned above. Was quite busy and not just Japanese in there as I was expecting. A lot of older "farang" were present who were much braver than me

I had one drink and hovered around looking a little awkward. Some of the girls smiled at me which gave me a very nice feeling. I ended up not taking any girl though as it was quite early and a Saturday and my first time there so just observed what was going on. Will definitely go back before the end of my trip and try ST or LT.

Decided to visit Crazy House afterwards (Soi Cowboy very busy and buzzing). Crazy House is quite small and packed. Everyone was watching the sole dancer who was very good! No seats and nowhere to stand so I left.

Headed to Nana Plaza. I like it there. It was busy but not too congested and plenty of seats outside. I had a beer whilst watching the footy and looking around, and then went to Bangkok Bunnies (my second time there). It was much busier there than last time I went but some of the really cute girls I saw last time weren't there. I sat down on the bench seats at the back and bought myself a drink.

One girl in particular was really making an effort to provide a show and smiled at me so I asked her over. I think she said her name was Mimi, 21 years old, or something like that. She was very friendly and talkative. I bought her a couple of lady drinks and we had a good time for about 45 mins. She was getting very flirty after a while and sat on my lap in different positions, grinding away whilst guiding my hands all over her, grabbing my crotch and playing with my nipples! Kissed a little too. She wanted me to BF her but I wasn't interested tonight and politely declined. She gave me her Line ID when I left, kissed me and said goodbye. Not pushy at all. This is still my favourite place so far.

Tomorrow I will treat myself to a "massage" in the afternoon and try Bada Bing at Patong in the evening.

Thank you to all the helpful comments here and those sharing info. I'm having a great first time here in Bangkok thanks to you guys
Old 05-02-2017, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
Its people like you in this forum which makes this thread so hostile and unwelcoming. Maybe if people like you learnt how to give contributing advice instead of personally attacking new guys and such the moment you see an opportunity, this forum would become more interesting.
Just ignore this guy. It sound like he is petty, insecure, and overcompensating for something (small?). He paint himself as a BKK expert, but surprised he was always overpaying for so long, so he has to justify it by attacking you somehow (saying you are handsome, or girl is not attractive). What he doesn't understand is personality goes a long with with girls, and he doesn't understand that.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
By saying that she's hottest/cutest, and by paying 4K THB, what are you trying to imply here?
I am implying that I would pay 4k for LT for a girl I find the hottest/cutest in thermae at that current time. I thought that was pretty self explanatory and straightforward. Didnt think you needed any explanation.

Quote:
Of course there's no fixed price. 5K THB is just a benchmark. You still don't get it?
Neither do you apparently. Continue your bullshit reasons to persuade and justify yourself.

Quote:
I dare to say probably your 'chiong' experience aint enough. Given the statement which highlighted in bold above, your age range belongs probably early 20s.
Yeah you are correct, I am younger than 25. Not going to argue with that. And yes you probably have more mongering experience but thats because I end up spending more of my time with one night stands and hook ups. I am handsome remember?

Quote:
I did a long write up on ''where to chiong'' 2 years ago. Contributing advice on Aravin"s?

Why should I? I don't own him anything. If he wants to chiong, then do some search, simple. No thats wasn't a personal attack. OMG you cant differentiate whats personal attack is.
Damn son. Why the fuck you on the forum then? To contribute your experiences? Nah. To give some advice? Nah. You're here just to fuck with other people. But no worries, you wrote some paragraph 2 years ago to justify your actions. And by the way, in 2 years lots can change in regards to mongering in Bangkok. But you should know that already shouldnt you?

Quote:
This thread hostile and unwelcoming? Then you dead wrong about it. Try and ask questions at Vietnam thread3. Not only you will be zap but many funny answers.
Sorry is this thread about vietnam? Didnt think so. I dont remember mentioning anything about the vietnam thread here. If I say that Person A is poor, and you say Person B is poorer, does that make Person A any less poorer than he already is?
Old 05-02-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Discogo

Quote:
It's seems you quite expert here.
FYI- those pretty girls at thermae some wouldn't want to go for LT.

So tell me what I don't know.

Old 05-02-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Discogo

Quote:
I'm waiting for your reply. By replying in such manner ain't it childish.
Your petty, argumentative, and combative behavior over superfluous issues, and refusal to allow others develop their their own opinion which happen to be contrary to yours, are the true model of maturity for all users here.

I look forward to all your endless future rants over insignificant issues

Last edited by susubesar; 05-02-2017 at 09:31 AM.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
The drink in Thermae is very, very economical. One can buy a 60B soft drink and sit in the centre of the room......

Lighting is very nice that one can see clearly, .....

Unlikely disco there is no chest-pounding loud music. For timing, 9-11 pm is ideal.

I was there few times just weeks ago. Almost all girls are in 20-40 age bracket. My opinion is majority are 5-8 out of scale of 10. ..........

Years ago I have taken 2 girls from Thermae. I haShe wanted payment immediately inside the room. So I sent her away instantly. No action, no money, just a waste of time.
Thanks for all the above v impt informations.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
I been thermae longer than you, so I think I know better than you.
Ohhhhhh sorry man. You been at thermae longer than me. Why didnt you say so earlier? I guess all my experiences are wrong then and everything you say and experience in thermae is the ultimate truth and no other pricing or experience can ever happen in thermae expect for yours.

Quote:
Hot/cute won't make the first move, simple there's so many punters at thermae, why she worried lacking of customers.

Hot/cute won't want to settle for less, unless she desperate, but again why she must be desperate when she hot/cute amongst the rest.
Never said she made the first move, I said she was the first to give me eye contact. But I guess someone like you would immediately think that making eye contact means she is desperate. So I guess everytime you are walking in Siam Paragon, and you see a girl look at you, you automatically think that she is desperate to fuck you then.

Quote:
Oh really then why you need to go to MPs, and even vent your frustration on Norice's recommendation? One night stand at MPs?

If you handsome and capable of picking up girls, you won't go for a whore dude.

Another bullshit of your being exposed.
Yeah man, I enjoy picking up at thermae, going to MPs once in a while. Why not? After a while all of my one night stands and giks gets slightly boring and I like to change it up a little. I am handsome remember? Is there a problem in both mongering and hooking up for free? Dont think so. Last I check, I am pretty sure its my life and not yours. Or are you just too petty and jealous to believe that someone can do it and you cant?

Comparing sex/mongering to a fruit shop? You kidding me right? You are forgetting one big difference. Fruit shops dont have feelings and attractions. You still think that everything has got to do with money. Money plays a big part in mongering, but its definitely not the only factor.

A hot/cute girl might wanna lower her price for me because she likes me. You probably never experienced this before thus probably the reason for your stubbornness. Just because you cant get a lower price, doesnt mean others cant.

Oh and trust me, she was definitely not a milf.

No point arguing with such a fucking petty, childish, insecure fucker like yourself. Why dont you just continue switching accounts and stirring up shit creating drama and entertainment for yourself since you have so much free time since I heard your business isnt doing so well. Not a fucking surprise when you have such a poor and childish thinking and attitude like you do.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Holyshit David activated his friends to zap me.

I remember David only got 1 points, now suddenly 150 points.
And David FYI points can't get hot/cute girls at Thermae.

So now proved that you the childish one.
Not going to bother to reply your previous post because you are too petty and insecure either ways.

Wow good to know that you remember how many points I had. I myself dont remember and dont give a shit about this whole point system. Dont even know how it works.

Obviously you care so much about something so minute that you had to bring it up. Insecure much.

Nah I dont need points to get hot girls in thermae, all I need is my handsome looks and 4k for LT.
Old 05-02-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Wow American Style Spender/Tipper Vs. Korean Superstar?

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow American Style Spender/Tipper Vs. Korean Superstar?

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
this post was addressed to u ah bro

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost...ostcount=29551

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1