The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by graffika View Post
Just to share an experience which had just happened a while ago.

Went out with a friend for a drink just now, she is the type who has a cfm face, but too bad boobs ain't really that big, an A cupper.
She was dressed in a pretty low cut top today, and to my delight, she had an oversized bra on i suppose. When i was in the car, had a quick glimpse of the opening of the top of her bra but as it was too dark, nothing was seen.

When we reached, as she was sitting down, she bent forward a little. I was standing right beside her from a comfortable viewing distance and for the first time, saw her whole breast exposed in front of me. She had quite big nipples for her boob size and they were very light brown in colour. Throughout the whole session, had quite many chances to have a look at those nice perky tits and nipples of her...damn stim sia...

Still keep recall on that image everytime i close my eyes...
Usually the nips will seem BIG if the boobs are tiny, that's my experience so far :P. Anyway, great view, too bad we can't burn the 'video' from our brain to a DVD.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
graffika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Usually the nips will seem BIG if the boobs are tiny, that's my experience so far :P. Anyway, great view, too bad we can't burn the 'video' from our brain to a DVD.
How i wish if i could just take out my HP and record it, but it's gonna be too obvious...

Btw, another encounter, another friend, a colleague actually. Another A cupper. She likes to wear those bikini type of bra, maybe thinking that it's safer than conventional bra cz her tits doesn't fit am a cup properly (Most likely). We went out for meal, and she was driving. As the car was running low on fuel, she had to refuel and when she left the car, she had her HP on the seat. I was thinking to myself, with her loose top and bikini bra, a high chance i'll get to see nips again when she gets in the car. And as what i expected, she bent down to get her phone as she came in, and for the split second, tada~~~~dark brown colored nipples exposed... What a good week for me, 2 different gals, 2 different set of tits, eventhough a cuppers, but enough to fill my PCC fantasy for the week d...
Old 03-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
peterchewing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after saw noobcomer has sahred. I also have the similar experenice.

A group of us were at the chalet playing 'heart attack'. where u'll pass the card ard to have 4-of-the same kinds of card and u slam ur hands on top of each other and u smack ur hand through.

This is the cheeky part:

It was a friday night and some of the girls are wearing office wear. Pencil skirt, low cut top and big round loose top. The moment we stack up our hands. I saw all the zao geng and i think the one with the pencil skirt had a hard time moving. Those wear the loose top. I could see their bra and one of them had a nip slip.

Wah my 2 I/C was standing at 2pm sedi-a position very uncomfortable. But very good visual effects

Yummy
Old 04-03-2010, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
AnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

During my sec sch days, at a chalet, we ran out of things to play so we sit in a circle to play heart attack. I can remember when i was the winner, they had to put both their hand in the middle. There's this girl wearing a rather loose top. when she places her hands in the middle, her top falls open. Somemore the bra also gapped open. Can see her whole breasts very clearly. For a sec sch girl, her breasts was quite big that time. think a b cup. After the game when the guys went out for a walk, we discussed about the free show. Everyone had a eyeful.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
min`01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
haha, i guess for me to see gals is very common, but guys on the other hand, i only had one experience in a chalet where this fren of mine was wearing boxers with nothing else and it was really flimsy, he was lying on the bed and when he shifted, i could see everything. just sharing my exp
Old 04-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Wow Sis min`01, did it manage 2 turn u on??

Quote:
Originally Posted by min`01 View Post
haha, i guess for me to see gals is very common, but guys on the other hand, i only had one experience in a chalet where this fren of mine was wearing boxers with nothing else and it was really flimsy, he was lying on the bed and when he shifted, i could see everything. just sharing my exp
Old 04-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Samster

rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

During my younger days... if i'm not wrong, 20yrs ago... computer courses offering trainings on MS Office applications were hot things in town.. & i was in these courses... however, i was considered one of those younger ones as there were groups of teenagers/SYT/OL/MILF/uncles/aunties attending these courses as well... we were all there 2 upgrade ourselves...

In those days, CRT type of monitors were used (not the LCD type lah)... & there'r usually placed under the table's top w/glass panel on top that we can c thru & view ur monitor... so everyone will need 2 lean forward 2 view our screen (hope u can visualize & understand what i try 2 describe here)...

Being the younger one, used 2 attend computer courses in schools b4 & could totally understood lecturer's teaching... usually coursemates requested me 2 help them on their hands-on/practicals... so, what happened next was, i always had a gd view of down-blouse... white/cream/black/yellow/blue/red/green/brown bras, half/full cup bras, A/B/C/D size, fair/tan/dark, young/old, big/small nips, flat/erected/inverted nips, pink/light-brown/dark-brown nips... all can b found there... of course not everytime lah... it always required the right timing & angle... that was my best course that i'd attended...
Old 04-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
min`01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Wow Sis min`01, did it manage 2 turn u on??
haha, not really it was more of a
Old 04-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
How i wish if i could just take out my HP and record it, but it's gonna be too obvious...

Btw, another encounter, another friend, a colleague actually. Another A cupper. She likes to wear those bikini type of bra, maybe thinking that it's safer than conventional bra cz her tits doesn't fit am a cup properly (Most likely). We went out for meal, and she was driving. As the car was running low on fuel, she had to refuel and when she left the car, she had her HP on the seat. I was thinking to myself, with her loose top and bikini bra, a high chance i'll get to see nips again when she gets in the car. And as what i expected, she bent down to get her phone as she came in, and for the split second, tada~~~~dark brown colored nipples exposed... What a good week for me, 2 different gals, 2 different set of tits, eventhough a cuppers, but enough to fill my PCC fantasy for the week d...
Yeah bro i agreed its the A cuppers or minus that are the easiest to zhao geng cos most of the time their boobs are not full enough to fill up the cup...i also managed to bio my boss daughter zhao geng cos she also -A..
Old 04-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

Is it b'cos too large? too tiny? too bushy? ha ha

Quote:
haha, not really it was more of a
Old 05-03-2010, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:

Usually dark colored nips are women with kids, correct me if I'm wrong
Old 05-03-2010, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
graffika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Yeah bro i agreed its the A cuppers or minus that are the easiest to zhao geng cos most of the time their boobs are not full enough to fill up the cup...i also managed to bio my boss daughter zhao geng cos she also -A..
Yeap, agreed.
To me it's more exciting seeing the whole tit even if it's an A- than to just see the bra or a cleavage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Usually dark colored nips are women with kids, correct me if I'm wrong
In most cases i'd agree with that, but this one is not. She's still single and available, but seems to be not really interesting in getting herself a guy despite her age approaching 30. Joked with her sometimes about her needs, but she will always just say, how sure are you i'm not satisfied?
Old 05-03-2010, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
some_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ya loh i agree because of our dressing guys get to see us zaogeng much much more than us, when we wear low cut they got their ways to peep in for sure thats why i always try to wear a nicer bra to go with my low cutting or loose top in case zao geng also look nicer mah heehee
Old 05-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

I got my great encounter last night which to me is very satisfying...

Was at the petrol station filling up my tank and while waiting for the attendant to finsh, I was browsing some mag. Got this very haolian ATAS couple walk past me and knocked me suddenly. I looked at them, that guy glared at me, never say sorry then walked off. Slang the broken english somemore. After a while, the girl also come to the mag section, bent down to get a mag at the lower section of the shelf.

When she did that, her top totally opened up. Breast not so big, so the bra also opened up. I was able to view her pink pointy nips for about 2 secs. Then she took another mag. Free show again.. Then return the mag nother free show.. All the while the bf was at the pastry section shouting across what she wants to eat, what to drink etc.. What an imbecile...

Shiok.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

Arrow Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Sorry Bro Toyota Honda, may i know what is "ATAS" ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda View Post
... Got this very haolian ATAS couple walk past me and knocked me suddenly...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1