The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...tates-12742886

This kind of tech also can. Security as part of economic boost.. No wonder not enough cpf, hospital subsidises.....
Early this year they start enforcing regulations against drone-flying in the interests of public safety.

Now imagine this 10 kg police drone come crashing down on somebody's head ?

Drones don't stop crime, just like it cannot stop murders like the senseless one at punggol field recently. What is required is more patrols, manpower on ground.
Old 17-05-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Now imagine this 10 kg police drone come crashing down on somebody's head ?
They have hidden battery sensors and wifi router pcb inside. And industrial area nobody ard. The battery is Li-ion?

If wireless router pcb coverage got interference from aeroplane? Inside got night vision optics for night time?

Rooftop machine is what i dun know ah. Battery pack?

Whatever ah.... just give us our welfare, then they can play with whatever tech gadgets and equipments they like, nobody will care. It's degrading during reservist training, newbie lieutant learning kingarten tech at the expense of ns men's lifeless and worthless life.

Money is one of most impt life. Those acting ceos dun bother to write sane in front of us. Go fight against GovTech if it is not challenging enough. The rest does not matter.
Old 17-05-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Drones don't stop crime, just like it cannot stop murders like the senseless one at punggol field recently. What is required is more patrols, manpower on ground.
I am not here to understand what is life. Life is as shit as it gets. If want to talk about life, i can recommend a church for u to discuss endless life.
Old 19-05-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wuhan flu

The Tachi master lol. Every well drafted lol
Old 20-05-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Thx to the sovereign citizen dividing the heartland community right at it's core. It created many divisions within the society. Even further and neverending outburst of toxic angers and frustrations does not affect pap in any way.

One of the realistic ways to survive the basic needs is to work with statutory companies. Temasek holdings mgmt got ho ching, twitter, abb, sinopec. Take note that with money and power, replacement of local workers with foreign talents is very easy. The foreigners are on surface look stupid but inside not gullible. Anyway the reserve piggybanks cannot be given to heartlanders, if the foreigners can siphon billions of dollars it will be good. The more messier is sg, the more pap will not meddle with the domestic affairs.
Old 21-05-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if they don't test the preschool staff cuz school reopening... those pp still duno they kana wuhan virus liao...
That is the scary part. These are the asymptomatic cases. If no CB, they are the ones quietly spreading the infection.

If there are such cases around can expect the number of positives to climb again in June. Question is will it be controlled enough to avoid CB2?

Mass test of whole populace is the only way out, but right now most testing is used on the FW.
Old 22-05-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
That is the scary part. These are the asymptomatic cases. If no CB, they are the ones quietly spreading the infection.

If there are such cases around can expect the number of positives to climb again in June. Question is will it be controlled enough to avoid CB2?

Mass test of whole populace is the only way out, but right now most testing is used on the FW.
Cb or no cb.. asymptomatic cases r here to stay and the spread make tracing almost impossible. We she just get used to the figures going up and as Long the fatality rate is kept to a minimum then gist is addressed. No point having an ostrich mentality when already many FW here Gana and will reintegrate into the society once recovered. Get used to feeling not at ease until vaccine is found, if any. Hard truth yet people don’t wanna accept. That’s de greatest fallacy of human beings.
Old 22-05-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Cb or no cb.. asymptomatic cases r here to stay and the spread make tracing almost impossible. We she just get used to the figures going up and as Long the fatality rate is kept to a minimum then gist is addressed. No point having an ostrich mentality when already many FW here Gana and will reintegrate into the society once recovered. Get used to feeling not at ease until vaccine is found, if any. Hard truth yet people don’t wanna accept. That’s de greatest fallacy of human beings.
Yeah the death rates are low which in a way is a blessing. Just gonna take precautions to prevent the spread like mask and social distance. No choice.

But I feel the worse virus is actually the rampant of fake news.....And even misleading articles by mainstream medias..... All the uglier faces are coming out one by one. Lol
Old 23-05-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

it might come a point where the gov just adopt a herd mentality for this virus. As it would seems majority of those infected are asymptomatic and they just concentrate on treating those severely affected by it..I mean the expose video of those bangalas in Changi Expo tells you one thing, the virus is very infectious but other then that those guys seems hardly to be suffering from any major symptoms..
Old 23-05-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
it might come a point where the gov just adopt a herd mentality for this virus. As it would seems majority of those infected are asymptomatic and they just concentrate on treating those severely affected by it..I mean the expose video of those bangalas in Changi Expo tells you one thing, the virus is very infectious but other then that those guys seems hardly to be suffering from any major symptoms..
Don’t think an ageing population in Spore can accept herd immunity.
If you look at the deaths, the elderly form the bulk of it.
Might be too big of a gamble.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-05-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

aiya.... why complaint...? end of the day singaporean still guai guai vote PAP 4 years plus bully by them just b4 election give u a 150-300 dollars n tell u with u for u for sg all vote them liao

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 27-05-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
aiya.... why complaint...? end of the day singaporean still guai guai vote PAP 4 years plus bully by them just b4 election give u a 150-300 dollars n tell u with u for u for sg all vote them liao
Yes, because opposition CMI. Cannot do much thing, just know how to talk only.
Old 27-05-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Yes, because opposition CMI. Cannot do much thing, just know how to talk only.

Even if 40% voted for opposition , PAP still has majority.

Too many kiasu people in Singapore and they will not lose.

However giving them a low percentage will tell them they are doing a poor job and not deserving of their best paid job in the world kind of salary.

So it does not matter what kind of opposition.
Old 27-05-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Even if 40% voted for opposition , PAP still has majority.

Too many kiasu people in Singapore and they will not lose.

However giving them a low percentage will tell them they are doing a poor job and not deserving of their best paid job in the world kind of salary.

So it does not matter what kind of opposition.
Nah tbh I feeling our opposition party still kinda lacking.

But to compare pay. Although Other country minister have low salary but their bank account still much fatter then some or most ministers in sg. Lol
Old 27-05-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

It seems like you all are out of the topics, this is abt Wuhan flu and not politics...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1