The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
enigma168 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Be careful with ROYALE 36 BET

This bookmaker did not honour when players win money. I have been betting in a variety of sports like tennis, socce, basketball and volleyball and so on. Recently won more on Tennis. Guess what, my bets were accepted and running , funds of course already deducted. To my horror, when the game was over, my bets all showed rejected. When I text their customer service, they have the cheek to say that I am betting abnormally and hence bets were rejected. I bet if I lost the bets, they will gleefully not reject and would have accepted the bets. What's worse they say I am being banned from betting in sports.

Lol, I have been betting with them for more than 1yr, only recently I managed to win more. Now they are playing dirty using such tactics.

Attached are the screenshots for all members to see. If you are their client or planning to be, pls avoid this bookmaker. Never have I had such a bad experience before.

愿赌服输! But this bookmaker is not , only want to win players" money!

See the word in the betting is RUNNING , but bets only rejected after game is over!

Would be glad to furnish more info should any players want to clarify.

Disgusted with this book maker!
Old 05-07-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Be careful with ROYALE 36 BET

i think they are royalbet partners
Old 08-07-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 5
Lpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to behold

I dun really like take my chance with this online betting
Old 09-07-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 5
Badtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to behold

I plead my loyalty to SG pool
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1