The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2019, 03:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Arsenal is in the news every day BUT no new buys!!!

Arsenal's pursuit of Celtic and Scotland defender Kieran Tierney is fast becoming the transfer saga of the summer, but the Gunners could have competition for the 22-year-old.

Arsenal have been warned they have not come "anywhere near" meeting Crystal Palace's valuation of 26-year-old forward Wilfried Zaha.

Unai Emery insists Arsenal are working to bring in "three or four" players before the start of the new season.

Defender Laurent Koscielny, 33, faces showdown talks and being docked pay after he refused to go on Arsenal's pre-season USA tour.

Midfielder Granit Xhaka is in pole position to replace Koscielny as the Arsenal captain.

Only one talking big is Emery.. I really hope he falls before he brings Arsenal down with him.

Ya, lot of talking no proven tranfer yet

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-07-2019, 03:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Cheer up bro, you'll beat Bayern Munich earlier today
Yes, but dont be too happy as that not a very strong team.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 18-07-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

It was an almost full strength team with 10 regulars against Bayern with only about 6 regulars.

Play was not very convincing though.
You can see it here.
Old 19-07-2019, 10:08 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
It was an almost full strength team with 10 regulars against Bayern with only about 6 regulars.

Play was not very convincing though.
You can see it here.
Yes, agreed, not convincing. This type of by luck win, anyone also can do it. cannot fright for championship

Old 20-07-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Unai and Arsenal are panicking!!

1) Arsenal are reportedly poised to sign Real Madrid starlet Dani Ceballos, and Unai Emery is demanding the club wrap up the deal next week.

2) Unai Emery has revealed he wants an Englishman to be one of Arsenal's captains next season.
And, according to the Daily Mail, Rob Holding or Callum Chambers could be given the armband this summer.

3) Oh! No! - Manchester United have made a £62m offer for Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

4) It is claimed Arsenal are ready to end their pursuit of Wilfried Zaha – as they are close to signing an alternative.
The Gunners are closing in on the £36million signing of Brazil international Everton Soares

5) William Saliba is edging increasingly closer to completing a transfer from Saint-Etienne.

But he will be loaned back for the new season??

6) And according to The Sun, Palace could land the Carl Jenkinson, who is in the final year of his contract, for just £5million.

7) No wonder Koscielny wants to leave. He was reportedly offered a new two-year contract by the Gunners, but for only half of his current £90,000-a-week salary.

I thought we needed defenders ??
Instead we are loosing defenders and money being spent on forwards only??
Old 26-07-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Yeah !Finally they did something.

Arsenal have beaten Tottenham to the signing of teenage defender William Saliba from Saint-Etienne for £27m, on the day Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos also joined on loan.

Saliba, 18, signed a five-year contract but will continue his development with the Ligue 1 club next season, before joining Arsenal in the summer of 2020.

Meanwhile still no new defender for the new season!!

Cheers
Old 26-07-2019, 09:52 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Yeah !Finally they did something.

Arsenal have beaten Tottenham to the signing of teenage defender William Saliba from Saint-Etienne for £27m, on the day Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos also joined on loan.

Saliba, 18, signed a five-year contract but will continue his development with the Ligue 1 club next season, before joining Arsenal in the summer of 2020.

Meanwhile still no new defender for the new season!!

Cheers
Yes, no new defender.

Saliba buy already loan back, must well dont buy.

Old 26-07-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, no new defender.

Saliba buy already loan back, must well dont buy.
True, Bro. Absolutely no idea what they are doing. No defenders but buying more strikers and midfielders...
Old 27-07-2019, 11:13 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
True, Bro. Absolutely no idea what they are doing. No defenders but buying more strikers and midfielders...
Highly likely will be the same thing again for next season with the way.

Old 02-08-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Arsenal has signed another winger, Pepe for 72Mill.
But what about the defense??

After conceding 51 Premier League goals in each of the past two seasons, I remember Wenger was criticised for failing to organise the defence well enough towards the end of his reign but Emery did no better last season in that regard! The defence needs considerable work.
All they have done is spend £27m on promising teenage centre-back William Saliba, but he does not join the club until next summer!!

So what now?
Koscielny wants to leave.
Unai wants to sell Mustafi.
So that leaves the middle of defence with Sokratis, Konstantinos , Chambers and Holding!!
Monreal can play there but already 34!
Maybe they will re-register Mertersacker!!

No more top 6 for them!
Leicester, wolves and Everton will overtake them!!
Old 05-08-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

AAARGGH! Loose to Barcelona..
Stupid own goal and not marking Suarez...
At this rate, defence going to let tons of goals.
Cannot keep possession and keep giving away the ball in their own penalty box..
Top 6 also no hope....

You can see the game here.

http://hlfc.viuclips.net/player/html...yes&autoplay=1
Old 05-08-2019, 01:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Yes, if cannot keep possession with the ball and on the ball really useless.

Old 08-08-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Oh No!
The transfer market movements in English Premier League are getting more interesting as its reaching that final day. Latest reports stating that Chelsea defender, David Luiz could be heading to their rival, Arsenal next season.

According to English media, Gunners are keen on signing David Luiz as their attempts on other center backs haven’t been working. The Brazilian himself is also liking that idea, following his current situation at Stamford Bridge.

Totally unreliable defender who rather go attack..
Old 08-08-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Finally some good news.
Celtic and Arsenal have agreed a Scottish transfer record fee of £25m for Scotland left-back Kieran Tierney.

The Premier League club already had two bids rejected by the Scottish champions but a deal has been struck for the 22-year-old.

Tierney will now travel south to discuss personal terms ahead of the English top-flight transfer window closing at 17:00 BST on Thursday.

However, he is injured and out for 3 more months.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

Arsenal have completed the signing of Brazil defender David Luiz from Chelsea in an £8m deal.

Luiz, 32, joins the Gunners on a two-year contract, with the deal following Arsenal's £25m deadline day purchase of Celtic left-back Kieran Tierney, 22.

Arsenal manager Unai Emery said Luiz brings "huge experience" and "adds to our defensive strength".

Luiz takes Emery's summer spending over £130m after deals for Nicolas Pepe, William Saliba and Gabriel Martinelli.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1