The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-07-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboi View Post
Waited and waited, still no replies from morning till noon. Wonder how the okt do business. Want to give business also hard. Hahaha. No chance to be the commando, given the lack of FRs for his stable. Wonder if he only do customers that he is familiar with.
Bro, you sure you reaching OKT inbox and not AV inbox. If already up lorry the. aV inbox lol
Old 22-07-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Waited and waited, still no replies from morning till noon. Wonder how the okt do business. Want to give business also hard. Hahaha. No chance to be the commando, given the lack of FRs for his stable. Wonder if he only do customers that he is familiar with.
This OKT has very poor mode of communication.
I was made to wait more than 20 minutes when I arrived at the location.
15 minutes before my slot was up the FL told me her boss said next customer is here so need to hurry up.
I'm spending my money elsewhere in future.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!

Had a date with Paris fro. Seduction68
Looks: she is way better looking in real life.
Body: nothing to complain. her body is proportionate.
Body: not for boobs lovers but big enough for her frame.
Pussy: small bush very good to lick.
Frenching: went from passionate to fierce. very generous giver.
BBBJ: solid hardworking bbbj. no show of pain in mouth. if so just imagine if she is 100%.
FJ: totally let her lead. she is immensely hardworking and obliging. Its like making out with a mistress. all positions welcomed.
GFE: no commercial feel. she is very sweet and tender when cuddling.
RTF: yes please.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 5
danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!

Flirty Gals Lydia.
Located in eastern hotel.
Looks: Would have to say 99% same as photos. Definitely pretty.
Body: short hourglass figure. HOT!
Boobs: enhanced with dark small nipples tips. semi soft. gave total freedom to squeeze lick and suck.
Pussy: tight but a forest lol. no weird smell because she clean herself very well.
Frenching. she has a short tongue but definite tongue fight which i totally dominated.
BBBJ: stop doesnt exist in her vocabulary. she took my cock from all angles deep deep. face fucked relentessly till she gap but still she went on and on.
FJ: fucking great bonk. her petite frame meant deep pounding from all angles. she took it well with her small vagina.
CIM: champion.
GFE: limited english but a obvious ting tong character.
RTF: loves to fuck her again and again.
OKT no frills and direct. Thanks for arranging.
Old 22-07-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried out Rose from Seduction yesterday.

Looks: 8/10 minah looks. not as fierce as her photos.
Body: 8/10 slim with tattoos.
Body: 8/10 not really for boob lovers.
Pussy: 8.5/10 trimmed tight kitty.
Catbath: 8.5/10 very shiok when she slowly lick.
French: 8.5/10 not a shrinking violet. i asked Bro Sd to tell her to give me a lot of tongue action. Message was well conveyed.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 tip head to shaft to balls she went over repeatedly.
FJ: 8.5/10 tight wet easily aroused pussy. doggied her mainly.
AJ: 9/10 took my dong well. even tighter than her pussy.
GFE: 9/10 happy lady. out to please.
RTF" she leaving this Friday. quick hands and legs needed. she is not easy to book.
Old 22-07-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Angry Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Misu of SGdolly last night

Worst bonk of the year...

Photo show very fair but thai tan, nevermind.
Come in ask me go shower myself, nevermind.
Come in already ask me to rest like hinting to sleep, nevermind.
Lie on the bed then talk a lot of thai cock i dont understand, nevermind
No french/kiss , nevermind
I opted for capped BJ also don't want to give, nevermind
FJ time ask me to up her, nevermind.
Ask me to slowly poke inside CB, nevermind
But knn don't know why the cheebye hole cannot poke inside.
Muscle too cramp?
Bad just bad...

Here to help all bro who thinking of booking her. Can skip really. Dont waste money waste effort.

Not first time come SG as mentioned by her but First day come SG this time round to work still give this kinda standard..ORD mode...

Nehneh is big but saggy...like drop 18 floor of hell

Knn......
Just Knn.....Might as well HJ myself at home
Old 22-07-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't take it too hard, just move on to another stable. There are so many here.
Old 22-07-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 5
whampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitesse View Post

Tried out Rose from Seduction yesterday.

Looks: 8/10 minah looks. not as fierce as her photos.
Body: 8/10 slim with tattoos.
Body: 8/10 not really for boob lovers.
Pussy: 8.5/10 trimmed tight kitty.
Catbath: 8.5/10 very shiok when she slowly lick.
French: 8.5/10 not a shrinking violet. i asked Bro Sd to tell her to give me a lot of tongue action. Message was well conveyed.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 tip head to shaft to balls she went over repeatedly.
FJ: 8.5/10 tight wet easily aroused pussy. doggied her mainly.
AJ: 9/10 took my dong well. even tighter than her pussy.
GFE: 9/10 happy lady. out to please.
RTF" she leaving this Friday. quick hands and legs needed. she is not easy to book.
Would try her if OKT replied me.( verification to be done 1st)
Old 22-07-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Well...stable maybe have downtime. Let's give this stable some time.

---
Why don't see those "expensive" nasi lemak stall have many complain?

Always and always cheap nasi lemak stall have so much complain and problem.

Maybe expensive nasi lemak stall need to drink more coffee together with nasi lemak.

Quote:
Any bros tried thai model club already? Saw a few attractive ones. But okt not responding to texts. Viva, noopim and ying seems good from the gifs. ��
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klip2345 View Post
Bro, you sure you reaching OKT inbox and not AV inbox. If already up lorry the. aV inbox lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
This OKT has very poor mode of communication.
I was made to wait more than 20 minutes when I arrived at the location.
15 minutes before my slot was up the FL told me her boss said next customer is here so need to hurry up.
I'm spending my money elsewhere in future.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 22-07-2019 at 03:44 PM.
Old 22-07-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sxmnstr101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Misa milkyway

Look : 8/10 look exactly like photo.
Body : 7/10 , slim kind with some fleshy parts
Boobs : 8/10 natural and sensitive nipples
Bbbj : 7/10 slow & steady, when into it she becomes fast and furious
Frenching : 8/10
Gfe ; 10/10 greats , friendly and good attitude....
Fj : 9/10 after 1st shot, provide a light massage then continue 2nd shot. Pussy quite tight.
Rtf : yes if I have the time

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=736217
Old 22-07-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
Snips deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips View Post
Alright, here's another one.

Obligatory YMMV. Here we go.

Veron from SGDOLLY

OKT:
Responsive. Have to thank OKT for the trust since I don't really post on SBF plus my previous booking with another stable is using a different number. Verification was probably a bit hard.

East side. Easy by car. I saw a few carparks around the place. Should be easy via bus also since there are bus stops nearby. Depends on what bus you take. Pretty damn far from the MRT station though. Maybe can MRT and take bus over ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Communication:
Basic English. Chatting wasn't too hard. Smiles a lot also. When we happen to have eye contact she'll automatically smile and sometimes bite her lips. Was great for breaking the ice.

Looks: 8/10
I'd say looks around 80% like her photo. Have the standard Thai tan, plus her eyes were slightly smaller and droopier at the corners.

Body: 8/10
Boobs probably a high B to C. Enjoyed sucking and licking her nipples. Waist is thin despite having a slight belly. Also has a nice amount of meat on her thighs and ass. IMO it gives her a healthy look and really pushes the right buttons for me. However I know some bros like those small and thin types so depends on your preferences I guess.

Painting:
Accommodating and receptive. Trimmed and no smell. Lets out small moans when you do it. Reached up to squeeze her boobs and tweak her nipples while painting. Was nice.

Fingering(?):
Didn't actually insert the finger but I rubbed around the area. Receptive.

Frenching:
She initiated when in the shower. Plenty of lip sucking and tongue wrestling. Really accommodating throughout the session, kissed and frenched on demand.

BBBJ and Catbath: 6-7/10
Didn't go too deep for the BBBJ but she will lick the entire length and plays around with the head and balls. For catbath we only got to licking my nipples and stroking my schlong. I stopped her after that because honestly speaking I'll get bored and go soft from BJs etc.

FJ: 10/10
Went through multiple positions with her, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, lotus etc. Was all smiles. During missionary she was actively grabbing me as I rammed into her, which is a nice change from girls who deadfish. Didn't do cowgirl and lotus that long but damn did she bounce against me hard. Was a bit hard to keep my mouth locked around her nipples during lotus because of how hard she was rocking. Highlight was doggy because of the aforementioned meaty ass. Amazing to grab. Also, ass jiggles.

Unloaded like that during doggy for 1st shot. For 2nd I kept the BJ short before I proceeded to do the french/boob squeezing/painting combo. Then it was doggy all the way till I was close before switching to missionary to unload.

RTF:
Oh yes, when I have time and if she's still here. Even leaned in for a kiss when she brought me to the door at the end.
Gonna be out of action for a while due to personal reasons so for my last bonk in a few weeks/months, decided to rtf Veron from SGDOLLY cuz we had really good chemistry last time. Not going to type out a full FR this time since the ratings are just going to be a copy and paste of the above. I'll just describe below.

There was a slight cock up regarding the location because they moved alrdy but OKT accidentally sent me to the old place. Lucky the new place was relatively near so can quickly Grab over, plus OKT extended my timing by 30 minutes to cover. The new place looks a lot nicer than the old place imo.

Once I stepped in Veron recognised me alrdy. When we got to her room she greeted me with a hug and bedroom talk. After shower we started with a kiss/french with lots of tongue and stuff. Took the opportunity to squeeze and suck her tits also. After that switched to 69 for a bit before caps on and took her in missionary. This time she quite proactive wor. Instead of me asking her to change, she was the one who asked me to fuck her in diff positions. So yeah missionary a bit, switched to my fav doggy, then switched back to missionary to unload while locking lips with her.

After that cuddled a bit to tcss before she offered a massage. Told me that she is pretty bad at it but I was ok since I'm not really a massage guy anyway. Both of us had a good laugh between her newbie massage skills and my ticklish back.

Took 5 min power nap before showering and going for round 2. Pretty much the same as round 1 except she rode me this time also. Unfortunately schlong not sensitive enough this time, didn't manage to finish in time. We tried our best though, by the time we had to cut both of us covered in sweat alrdy.

So yeah, my experience this time is arguably even better than my first time. Helps that we had lots of chemistry. Although of course these sort of things is YMMV lah.
Old 22-07-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SGChonger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried honey from milkyway

Looks like the pictures, altought she didn't have makeup when I saw her. Overall a young outgoing girl. Natural C Cup, tight body. Service wise worth the money I paid for.
I left my watch in her room and only found out few hours later, contacted OKT and ask me to go back collect, and when I saw honey again, she was in a short dress and with makeup, and I wanted to bonk her again. LOL.
Old 22-07-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Previously has a good experience with EMMANuELLE
so I decided to go back to them.

"NONGMIN " was strongly recommended by the OKT when I msg in.
EMMANuELLE's new Location is central. MRT is nearby.

Nongmin was also a wild gal,and fun to be with.

Too bad, she has brace, and I dun like gals with brace.

She was wearing this when I met her
( You will see what you get)

When comes to BBBJ, it total different feel.
She can really "blow", but I scared BBBJ with brace.
So I chosen to screw her hard on bed
Wild chick like Nongmin and me made love in many sex positions.
We both locked lips when I cum inside her pussy ( 100% cap on)

While we going to shower, I saw a sweet SYT sitting on table.
I asked Nongmin who is she , she said her cousin Nongmei.
She also said I can take 2 of them together next time.

Nongmei indeed a pretty syt.

Round 2 took a longer time for me to recover,
With Nongmin sexy foreplay and slow handjob, and with Nongmei licking my my bro and balls, I finished my 2nd shot in her Handjob, and Nongmin stole a quick kiss on me before leaving for her handwash.

Departure is a painful process, but I expecting another beautiful sunrise again with another different gal by my side.

Last note to all bros,
Nongmin is a nice lady, do treat her well.
so that she can come back to SG to serve us again.
Old 22-07-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whampoa74 View Post
Would try her if OKT replied me.( verification to be done 1st)
He is normally fast with replies. Maybe you use wechat it has been down for many days.
Old 22-07-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to behold
Short FR for bella from bro silk

OKT:10/10 (fast respond, very friendly)
Look: 9/10 (same as picture)
Body: 8/10 (meat at the right places)
Boobs: 8/10 (enchanced C but a bit hard,i dont really mind)
BBBJ: 8/10 (very good but very short)
GFE: 8/10 ( english quite good)
Fingering: No
Painting: 8/10 (No smell)
FJ:9/10 (Willing to try all position.

RTF:maybe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1