The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-08-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had Namthip from Soi69 few days back.

Looks similar although she have some meat here and there. Her ass is good for doggy. Very pleasant personality and english is surprisingly good. It's somewhat like the session you had with your first few girlfriends.

Will rtf her for her personality though.

Location pretty central. It's Singapore. how far can the bonking grounds be?

My next target for bonking:
Maria from Emman
Pudding/Nova from LV
Mona/Bona from SA

Any hot favourite I should prioritise?

Last edited by leehuashen; 10-08-2019 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Added upcoming bonks.
Old 10-08-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Looks like SS have a couple of Great Bonks now.
Will keep this short coz rushing for time.

One Man’s Meat Another Man’s Poison

Based on my own experience with Kat(SS)
She is definitely not Syt more to around 28 but totally no problem with me as Bro Silk assures me hourglass body and good services.

I must say hell yeah totally nailed it. Her hourglass figure is so much better then many younger babes I had met. Fair skin pretty enough and More importantly her boobs are natural. C cup I suppose not D. Very clean lady her room and everything is neat and clean.
Pussy no smell and takes 69. Loves to be paint and great moans and her Bbbj is out of the world. Deep throat Gao Gao easily unload if u are a fast gunner. AR in 69 position also sibei song.

Looks wise as per pic but heavy make up. Speaks French and shower together. Service wise seriously with the $150. I believe if she’s younger easily 1 of the TOP girls in sbf. Saw SS Gwen definitely next bonk in line.

Cheers Happy Long weekend to all bros.
Old 10-08-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by romanxnumerals View Post
The smell from her down under. The smell left me gagging all the way to the toilet. It was a total turn off. I just couldn’t keep on going.
I left after paying.

Encountered a few (unfortunate) times in the past. Girl looks good. Service good. Sex good. At first, no smell at all, can even paint. But somehow after pumping for some time, suddenly the fishy smell hits you. It's the juice that the girl releases when pleasured enough, that's the cause of the smell. From deep inside the hole. Not an easy problem to cure. Like bad breath.
Old 10-08-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serizawa22 View Post
I don't really write fr but brother silk ask me too, so here I am fr for gwen. Just finish with her and ohh yes! Worth every minute of the session.
Copy the format from the brother above haha sorry hor.

Gwen from Silk Stockings.

Looks: 8/10 Will not reject one.
BBBJ: 10/10 score well on this be very careful Hahaha.
Frenching: 10/10 Will suck your tongue out if you hit the right spot constantly lol. ��
Boobs: 7/10 not too my liking but maybe the others like it.
Massage: 10/10 The best I had so far among the other FL.
FJ: 9/10 very accommodating even though I kept pumping for 1 hour and continue massage after its all done.
GFE: 10/10 very good nah, she said she like Singapore customer, so she repay it with good service. So guys you know what to do.
Dmg: $220/120mins/2shot and 30mins additional for massage. Lol.
Must charge u for copyright
She’s a real great bonk and agree with u.
Few FL will do good massage. I ganna one before that tell me u want massage why come here lolz.. attitude alone I sian. But Gwen really good but not sure if still have energy if late night coz can’t blame the girls sometimes if work late massage no strength but as Long her Fj service is good, I believe she will be fullhouse soon..
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 10-08-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Do not include me. Maybe admin will ban you for flaming others. Those blend in with you maybe your clone get ban also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
Oh one more is bonkbonk3 ah?
Old 10-08-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
xabierer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

10/08 1430 hrs Silk Stockings - Betty

Look: 10/10
Look alike to the second pic with bangs, fairness will be 20% discount from last picture ?

Boobs: 10/10
Totally natural. I believe its 34c as stated.

Frenching: 7/10

BBBJ: 8/10
I love FLs who can take it deep, mine was quite big and long but she took it in all although she might not be able to do it for long. Never tried CIM

GFE: 9/10
Communication is good.

Overall: 8/10
Looks & boobs get 10/10 because her GFE skills is good! able to chat with anything & everything. Forgot to mention, she does have a good curvy body too!

P.S. like what OKT mentioned : I am sure you will feel as if you are bonking a local girl next door
Old 10-08-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Serizawa22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyys View Post
Must charge u for copyright
She’s a real great bonk and agree with u.
Few FL will do good massage. I ganna one before that tell me u want massage why come here lolz.. attitude alone I sian. But Gwen really good but not sure if still have energy if late night coz can’t blame the girls sometimes if work late massage no strength but as Long her Fj service is good, I believe she will be fullhouse soon..
Dont charge la bro, this newbie trying to complete the 5 sessions to get free bonk from bro silk lol! Yah la bro always hit and miss sometimes here. So I will usually read good written FR by experience cheongster like you. But sometimes my meat can be someone poison, that's why I worried to write FR on FL. At the end of the day I am here to make love not war.. Hahaha

Last edited by Serizawa22; 10-08-2019 at 05:15 PM.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!

Quote:
You just join ah? If want to ban, must ban you also and your main account Funboi.
What good is a self conferred title? Any discount?
What good for trying to be a teacher to all? Any discount?
What good for claiming have this or that supporter? Any discount?
Book, pay, bonk and go, leave a FR if you are not lazy and close the chapter.
This thread is more like a Geylang Serai Food market.
Move on, ignore and not cause more pollution here.
Though it is good to put these show offs in their places once and for all.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You just join ah? If want to ban, must ban you also and your main account Funboi.
If you one on one with funboi, lose and want pick me. I am fine with it.
If you so good identify clone, may you identify those clone post fake FR?

Thanks in advance
Old 10-08-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Bona from SexAmazon

Introduction : Today main priorities for bonking was to find a lady who can provides good services where she also have big boobs that allow me to suck, lick and fondle on her boobs. Decided to give Bona a try as I believe she can fulfill the priorities that I am looking for today. Indeed she delivered what I am looking for today plus an extra intensifying satisfying session with her. Because it was a PSE+GFE+Services kind of session for me.

The moment I arrive and straight go to her room, she give me a hug and initiate to french with me where we started our Deep French Kissing with our hand roaming around each other body. Start to undress each other clothing while frenching. Later she bend down, hold onto my 2IC and placed it between her boobs and start to give me a boobs fuck. After that she start to give me catbath, AssRimming and gave one good suction/slurpy BBBJ before we slowly proceed to the main FJ session. SATISFYING!!

Looks :
Bona looks as compare with the photo looks around 85% similar to me IMO. She is more towards the womanly look. She is consider beautiful womanly look IMO. Her look actually will grow as times goes, I started to realise this when she is doing massage for me and her look start to grow more womanly beautiful. She is also a smiley, friendly and good attitude lady.

Body :
She is more towards the big boned kind of body. Her body is curvy. Have a very good ass for bonking her in Doggy position. Have some tummy and her skin tone color is towards the lighter thai tanned skin tone color. Her pussy part is shaved, she leave a very small little grass patch above her pussy which she told me she like it this way. If I remember correctly, she only have one tattoo which is on her back. Her body smell is very towards the flirting kind smell on first scent.

Boobs :
She told me her boobs are natural. Something special about her boobs which she told me is that she takes some fats from her thigh or ass(if I remember correctly) and placed it inside her boobs. She will also explain the benefits of using fats to placed inside the boobs. Her boobs are big where I guess the size should be C+ to D cup size IMO. Boobs are nice to fondle and she totally allow me to suck, lick and fondle on it gently with no restriction. Cleared one of my main priority today.

Catbath + AssRimming :
Provided a very hardworking catbath with good kissing/licking of my nipples, neck, ear(wah piang her licking of ear is really putting effort to lick one not those just soft licking), stomach, below stomach area and around groin area which really make me feels very arouse. After she done with the catbath, she move to below my 2IC and spread my leg where she started to give me a good AssRimming. Her AssRimming is also good, can feel she put in effort one because I feel very good when she AssRimming for me.

GFE :
Very hard to differentiate for me if she is GFE, PSE or Service Orientated kind of lady. Usually most girls will only have either one or 2 of this attributes but she totally have showed all these 3 attributes in the whole 90 minutes session.

For GFE, she will give me kisses, frenching, hug, ask me to rest on her body first after I release instead of cleaning me up first and as I am leaving she will also hug and give me kisses on my lips and forehead before sending me off.

For PSE, this is more for when I go in her room, we already started the action as you had read from my introduction and the FJ session with her is really intensifying from the way she react and moan during the FJ session.

For Service Orientated, she will wash and clean me well, ask if I prefer cold or lukewarm water during bath, take initiative to talk with me(Her English speaking level is quite good) and also provide me some massage. One thing need to highlight during the time when she is going to massage for me is that, when she told me she will help me massage than I ask her front or back first, she say anywhere also can, where later she say her massage not really that good than follow by she say she will try her best to massage for me. Heard from her saying this, feels also good because of her attitude and effort to want to make sure my session feels good. Cleared another one of my main priority today.

Frenching :
Since her styles also have PSE included than for frenching part is definitely a YES!!! Her styles are kiss, smooch or french all can. Frenching with her is intensifying and really can tongue fight till whole tongue also can. Got lips sucking, kiss and french like no tomorrow. She this type don't need initiate where she will auto initiate to french till really can feel the heat.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is awesome for me IMO. She provides good suction and good slurpy feel when she BBBJ my 2IC. Her BBBJ is also not short but really long duration. When she BBBJ my 2IC can feel that she is so onto it by her eyesight and the way she BBBJ. She is also able to perform Deep-Throat and also Hands-Free when she BBBJ my 2IC. Really an enjoyable BBBJ session by her.

FJ :
Wah FJ session with her was really intensifying. Though only tried 3 positions with her but this 3 positions(Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy) are really enough to make me fully enjoyed my FJ session with her. When she ride me on Cowgirl position, she will grind a little where pump more on my 2IC and her pumping is not pump hard as she is able to control her hips so when she apply the pumping force on my 2IC, I will not feel uneasy but rather feel good and "SHIOK". The best position I very enjoyed with her is Doggy position, truly her ass is really great for Doggy position. She know how to position her ass well in Doggy position so to let me enjoy in that position. When I am pumping her in Doggy position, I hold onto her hips and just bonk her where can feel the tenderness recoil of her ass, the feel is really great. The whole FJ session with her also coupled with her moaning of enjoyment, saying encouraging words to me and frenching which all these add up the FJ session with her was really a good 2 shots release satisfyingly.

In my point of view :
Bona to me is really a PSE+GFE+Service Orientated kind of girl. The level of PSE, Frenching, BBBJ, and the FJ session with her was really one very memorable satisfying session. Very happy that my priorities for today were fulfilled.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 10-08-2019 at 11:02 PM.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Session with Kat of silkstockings 4.15pm 10 August.(3/5).

Just had a ok session with Kat.
Looks 7.5/10, milf about late twenties to early thirties.
Long black hair with medium makeup. Slim and light Tan.
Boobs B+/C with light brown raisins nips.
Pussy trim and brown clits.
Frenching 6/10 initially lips only and later s bit of tongue.
Bbbj 8/10. Wet and slurpy on the head fast up and
down. Told her to lick my balls and arse. Good.
Can lick and finger. Soft moans and get wet.
Fj not much reaction. Soft moans.2 position-
She sit on small cupboard and later missionary.
She do not want deep penetration.
Massage ok 7/10 shoulder to lower leg.
After massage Hj till I cummed.
Hp usage 20 mins till I decided to leave.
4.10 arrived and left at 5.20.
Comm/Gfe less than 20 words/0
Rtf - No.
Okt as usual prompt and polite.

Last edited by staycool6543; 10-08-2019 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Wrong date and additional info.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

Girl: Melon
stable : Lax affair

looks: very cute, but can see that she did some botox or maybe surgery but still, lookable and pretty and cute..

body: slim, place should have meat, got meat, places not should have meat, don't have. typical thai tan

boobs: big enhance, I think got DD

service: one of the best that I had encounter. her bbbj is very unique, I cant describe it. its not those typical dick put in mouth and up down up down type. she will use her tongue and lips to concurrently rub against your shaft. balls and near the ass area ( not ass rim though) also covered. actually I did my first shot while shes doing this bbbj...

in-between shots : well, lots of hugs and cuddle, and she loves to use her fake fingernails to lightly scratch my whole body.. after awhile, she squirt some gel/ lube over my body and did a breast massage.

2nd shot: after breast massage, I request her to bbbj and finally put on condom to finish off 2nd shot while doing missionary.

summary pros: I will rtf her again, because her skills and service is very very good..

summary cons : this house is damn scary... how come the front door is not locked... and well also, while I am inside, there are people repairing aircon too. feels very awkward to see 2 workers looking at me and melon wrap towels and go to shower together. they one look will know I come here call chicken

but don't let the aircon spoil our mood. because when I finish my booking, the aircon also finish their repairs...
Old 10-08-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SMBOY2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got updated list of stables cant trust?
Old 10-08-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

How about funboi lose you? Feel better?
Maybe you share how you know they are clone?
Otherwise everyone can like you, just pin point can already.

Quote:
Lose with funboi?

You assuming? Read and you can tell, he being owned big time by me every time whenever he engage me. So you switched account and use bonkbonk3 instead after Funboi got exposed?

Clone? I only know Hurricane88’s clones and Funboi’s, others I’m not interested.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
How about funboi lose you? Feel better?
Maybe you share how you know they are clone?
Otherwise everyone can like you, just pin point can already.
Can you and funboi both shut the fuck up pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1