The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 17-07-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 5
tanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986joeng View Post
Anybody can help advise me how to verify myself with vpremium? Tried to do so today but have no sbf account. So not verified.
It's like that with Vpremium. Not sure how his policies on newbies came about though.

Anyway, why don't you try others first.
Old 17-07-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
KDDavid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Hi all bros, I felt very nice today after a session with Queenie from VPremium. Below is my FR for her because she totally deserves it.

Look: 8.5/10. She might be not as young as Moon or Princess but very attractive. I love her mature and attractive look. And as always, she's very similar to photos. Bro VPremium never fails us on this.
Boobs: 8/10. C cup with brown nipples. I think her boobs are real and I love to touch them
Body: 8.5/10. She has a very nice body
Skin: 9/10. Because she is from southern vietnam, so her skin is not as white as northern girls but it's smooth and flawless.
Bbbj: 9/10. She use her tounge to lick my little brother like she's enjoying ice scream
FJ: 8.5/10. I can say she's experienced in bed
Gfe: 10/10. I am from southern vietnam so it's so nice to talk and have sex with a girl from my hometown. Her voice sounds very friendly to me. After sex, she gave me a very nice massage and we keep talking during massage. I like her style

RTF: I usually do not rtf but this time, i am really thinking about it. Maybe this saturday haha

Thanks bro VPremium for bringing her to Singapore! For other bros, please treat her well
Old 17-07-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
michaelwoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymichaelwoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a great session with Jolin from Vpremium today.. Saw quite a few positive FRs so decided to try before she left. Was not disappointed

Looks 9/10 - super pretty, has a SYT vibe that goes with her sweet and gentle personality. Also, looks just like photos (ups to Vprem for not having misleading photos!)
Body - 9/10 - petite build, enhanced C cups with cute perky nips. Ass is soft yet firm and great to grab
BBBJ - 8/10 - no deepthroat and not much licking action, but bonus points for a nice shower BBBJ session
FJ - 8.5/10 - was open to try different positions. loved her sexy moans, didn’t feel robotic.
GFE - 8/10 - sweet but somewhat shy personality was irresistible. Open to painting but unfortunately not frenching
Service - 9.5/10 - this is where Jolin shines. Lathered me up and gave me a titjob in the shower, followed by a bbbj on her knees after rinsing me off. After heading to the room, started with catbath before another round of BBBJ. Overall very service oriented

Highly recommended girl, catch her before she leaves sg on Friday bros

*shoutout to vpremium for solid customer service
Old 17-07-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1986joeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanahku View Post
It's like that with Vpremium. Not sure how his policies on newbies came about though.

Anyway, why don't you try others first.
Yea. No choice i Guess... but for others not sure which one is trustworthy? I.e. what u see is what u get.
Old 17-07-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
stoffel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystoffel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros here have good experience and recommendation from SensualFeel
TIA
Old 17-07-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Piupiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Vichy from Elite69

She’s super pretty (the pics don’t really do her justice as they tend to cover her face or be poor quality), but also extremely service oriented and patient. When I wanted to shower, she would offer to help unlike most of the FLs I tried.. also she’s very good at teasing in and out of the shower!!! Even though I just finished, was so tempted again for round 2 in the shower..

During the session, she seemed really into it and she does ask for kisses so feels more GFE than one way kissing. This made it a lot more enjoyable! She also gives literally the best HJ/BJ, or at least best I ever had. I normally don’t finish via HJ/BJ but I could not control because she’s just that good...

All in all, had a really good time and will definitely look for her again soon. If you don’t look for her.. well, your loss!
Old 18-07-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1689 / Power: 17
kenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant future

Usually, I do not write field report for lady working under Agency unless i tried a few of the ladies and the consistencies are there.
Vpremium is one of them that I came across over the years of Chionging

Field report for The Queen ��

Requested Queenie to wear the fish-net stockings before the appointment

When she opened the door, I was amazed by how she look like ( exactly like what I seen in the photos. No depreciation or Gimmicks , Just a Chio Seductive Lady luring me to the room.

Bathing - She asked me if I need her to bath for me. I said no, but she still came. Assisted me to polished my rifle, cleaned it like for NDP parade, passed me listerine for mouth washed. While she was polishing my rifle, she started to lick my nips which was washed and cleaned, making me realised action have started.

On the bed- I was lying down and admiring her looks and body , I realised she Looked like the office lady at my friend law firm. Super turn On . Gentle kissing lead to Deep French Kissing before she proceed to give me a cat bath.

After much balls licking , she looked at me as if she want to eat up my Polished rifle. She attacked my rifle head while looking at me , showing me that she enjoyed it . The BBBJ was a Super turn on, done gently with passion and skill, like a Ballerina.

After much kissings, she capped me on, she started to ride me -Damm it was tight. Straight into action , cow girl, she was enjoying it . Then she started to hug me when she was enjoying the hot and steamy sex. Switched to missionary , started to pump her and seeing her grabbing the pillows and enjoying the act, turns me on. After some time she Whisper to me , let’s switch to doggy . I asked her WHY. She replied me : I think you will like it !

Once switched to doggy, she was grabbing my hand to pump her faster as she was really enjoying it. Hearing her moans is like fucking your Girlfriend , zero commercial feeling , just wished that it will last forever.

Communication- No problem with that as she speak Fluent English. She shared with me her travels experienced and health tips. Apparently Queenie eats healthily and is someone who take really good care of herself.

Gfe: Helping me to massage after the session is a plus point. Communicating fluently is a plus plus point . Having sex with zero commercial feel - Priceless

Tips : I brought some strawberry and apples for her , she mentioned to me that she like fruits like kiwi and Cherry too.

Rtf: Surely. At this price , better than a local FL , at half the price . I can say it is Damm Worth It!

After the session I felt like a King. Maybe only a Queen, know how to serve the King
Old 18-07-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Germinator2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here care to share how to book for a session? Like what are the steps needed to verify or go through, cos got different provider so abit confusing.
Old 19-07-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 7
Whiskeybravo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhiskeybravo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for TT

Location, accessible by public tpt. Northeast

Looks: 90% like photo

Body: slim, really syt

Boobs: okay la I only write honest FRs, it’s not C. But I’m okay with it. Boob lovers may want to give her a miss

BBBJ: short, but okay. I’m not really too concerned about it

FJ: she’s quite good. Had to start slow. But after warm up already she can take quite a pounding. But I scared to go like 100% cause she really petite🤭 quite accommodating

GFE: okay la. Help you shower. Only problem for me is communication. Her English I really basic. But it was okay. She cuddles

Overall: she’s a good bonk, I actually really like her bod. Nice tattoo. Can paint, kiss. I’d RTF but I’m suppose to slow it down so somebody help me confiscate my vitamin M.

Up/pm me if you wanna
Old 19-07-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986joeng View Post
Yea. No choice i Guess... but for others not sure which one is trustworthy? I.e. what u see is what u get.
U should try the others and post a few honest FR. Then after u participate in the forum for a month try again.

Got too many lurkers in this forum - hardly post, hardly share but want all the contacts and FR details.
Old 19-07-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Kinako@Iconick

Kinako@Iconick

Met with her this afternoon. It was my 2nd visit in a week so go figure. But as they say, one man’s meat is another man’s poison. For me I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent with her. If My schedule allows I’ll probably visit her again next week before she leave. So there, a very short FR and Probably not a very helpful one too lol.

Last edited by SillyZebra; 20-07-2019 at 09:01 AM.
Old 19-07-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kinako@Iconick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyZebra View Post
Met with her this afternoon. It was my 2nd visit in a week so go figure. But as they say, one man’s meat is another man’s poison. For me I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent with her. If My schedule allows I’ll probably visit her again next week before she leave. So there, a very short FR and Probably not a very helpful one too lol.
Bro Silly, are we talking about Kinako?
Old 19-07-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

tanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Bro Silly, are we talking about Kinako?
Bro Keima, I think so.

Looks like we keep talking about her without anyone knowing who we are talking about. Haha.

For bro Zebra to rtf many times ...hmmm that must surely be a good indication.
Old 19-07-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
U should try the others and post a few honest FR. Then after u participate in the forum for a month try again.

Got too many lurkers in this forum - hardly post, hardly share but want all the contacts and FR details.
Yes that's how to do it....
Old 20-07-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 6
xtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=736222

FR for Kinako from Iconick

Location : 5 stars hotel in town, easy to access, and OKT give a clear explanation

Face : -15% from photos, but still SYT

Body : definitely D cups boobs with pink nipples, no fat tummy, she is not the slim type, fit for any bros who like busty girl

FJ : when i arrived, she welcomed me with her school uniform, and she immediately kissed me non stop on the sofa, after that she lower her clothes zipper while still using her white bra that revealed her boobs and put my face between it while giving a boobs massage, definitely feels like i'm doing some AV casting loll, after a little fun time on the sofa with kissing, sucking her boobs, and massaging we proceed to shower, she helped me to undo my clothes, and carefully washed my didi

on the bed, she licked my nipples while giving HJ and also her BBBJ was so good with some deep throat and eye interaction while did it, before we started she put the condoms with her mouth, she also allowed multiple positions, started with missionary and while i thrusted her she said kimochi kimochi which really turn me on, then we changed to doggy for a while, then moved to the sofa and did multiple positions there and lastly did standing doggy while looking at the mirror, after around 35 minutes, i saw the times almost up and decided to finish it with CIM + Swallow

BBBJ + CIM + Swallow : at first i didn't want to added the CIM + Swallow packaged, but after enjoyed my sessions with her i decided to take it, first i want to do it while standing and she kneel in near the bed, but actually she offer a better position with me standing and lay may back on the wall near the mirror while she kneel in front of me, i can see her sucking and sucking from the mirror which is sooo damn good, then i can't hold it anymore, i hold her head with my hands and thrust all of my load to her mouth, she sucked it without any drip wasted and show her mouth to me while kneel after swallowed all of it, definitely an amazing view to finish my session

GFE : 100% japanese services, she always smiling and said thank you, not a time watcher and really focus on you from the start till the end, definitely a japanese, she said originally from yamaguchi but now live in Tokyo and works as apartment sales
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1