The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
HannahEvelle

Old 13-10-2006, 05:28 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Reputation system update

Reputation points can no longer be awarded/deducted in the "Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing" section. Previously, the reputation system was activated in ALL sections.

Minimum reputation points in order to gain first point of reputation power is now 25. (was 15)

Posts older than 2 days cannot be awarded or deducted. There used to be no such limit.

Regards,

sam.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-10-2006, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Reputation points can no longer be awarded/deducted in the "Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing" section. Previously, the reputation system was activated in ALL sections.

Minimum reputation points in order to gain first point of reputation power is now 25. (was 15)

Posts older than 2 days cannot be awarded or deducted. There used to be no such limit.

Regards,

sam.
Boss, U making newbies n clonies more difficult to get points. I was thinking of making another nick. haizzzzzz...... there goes my plan.

Moderation period still the same?
Old 13-10-2006, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002
Boss, U making newbies n clonies more difficult to get points.
Bro lidat those fraud which post fake FR & nos of FL den asking for points was find out. But even if we wanted to zap but after 2days also cannot zap liao sibo?Seems like there a bit flaw in this new system leh.

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 13-10-2006, 10:28 AM
Samster

plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings
Bro lidat those fraud which post fake nos of FL even if we wanted to zap but after 2days also cannot zap liao sibo?Seems like there a bit flaw in this new system leh.
Bro, BOSS knows what he is doing lah. we no need to worry for him.
Old 13-10-2006, 10:31 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro lidat those fraud which post fake nos of FL asking for points was find out. But even if we wanted to zap but after 2days also cannot zap liao sibo?Seems like there a bit flaw in this new system leh.
It's not a flaw. It's a window period of 2 days to vote either way for each post.

To vote for the PAP, workers party or SDP, you get only 8 hours every 5 years. In this forum, you get 48 hours per post and you can vote once every 24 hours all year round.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 13-10-2006, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 22
Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!

just my 2 cents worth... maybe leave the zapping as it was, but update the upping to the new system...
Old 13-10-2006, 10:40 AM
Samster

onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Got a gut feeling lots of clones is 25 points & below. Anyway we are only samster looking for fun. Ok boss your new system is noted & have a nice day TGIF

Old 13-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrocious
just my 2 cents worth... maybe leave the zapping as it was, but update the upping to the new system...
Zapping is already given only half the weightage of adding. I see no reason to bias the system any further in favour of point additions.

Old 13-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's not a flaw. It's a window period of 2 days to vote either way for each post.

To vote for the PAP, workers party or SDP, you get only 8 hours every 5 years. In this forum, you get 48 hours per post and you can vote once every 24 hours all year round.
Boss, like that if we miss the boat, can we PM you to report bad post or not?
Then you ZAP those necessary ones.
Old 13-10-2006, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Got a gut feeling lots of clones is 25 points & below. Anyway we are only samster looking for fun. Ok boss your new system is noted & have a nice day TGIF
Bro, BOSS wants to be with us more by monitoring this forum frequently.
Anyway, TGIFBozzeDay! Cheers,
Old 13-10-2006, 10:54 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Got a gut feeling lots of clones is 25 points & below.
There are tons of them. I can spot them a mile away. They are the ones who post 10 "test" messages in the newbies forum while they are still under moderation and then use their clone nicks with exactly 15 reputation points to "up" their new nicks to 15 points.

Eventually, they will use the same trick to up their rep to "25". When that happens, I'll change the minimum to something higher or revamp the system with a new algorithm.

I can't wipe out abuse. However, I can make things more difficult for the cheaters.

Old 13-10-2006, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002
Bro, BOSS wants to be with us more by monitoring this forum frequently.
Anyway, TGIFBozzeDay! Cheers,
haha bro, think we are already quite hardcore to SBF as i see u post almost everyday & some other bro too.Even though when im oversea i also log in now & den to see whether there are good lobang ard bo. So that i won't miss anything at all
Cheers to u too TGIF

Old 13-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't wipe out abuse. However, I can make things more difficult for the cheaters.
U make us more difficult too

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 13-10-2006, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Reputation points can no longer be awarded/deducted in the "Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing" section. Previously, the reputation system was activated in ALL sections
Boss,

Just wondering... wun this rule turn NEWBIE SECTION into a flame zone where ppl can say anything wo fear of zapping ??

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 13-10-2006, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
wonder_ris is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just my views.

It is so difficult to get reputation points these days. And earlier, I have one reputation point. And now, at 20 points, I lost the power to give/deduct points.

Could you revise your system? Looking at this, 20 points would be more appropriate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1