The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Review of latest bars in Bangkok

1. Echleon - This bar is full of influencers working there to attract customers. Its quite pricey there too. Music is Hip Hop. Overall rating 3/10 due to the huge number of influencers working there to promote the club

2. Milley - This is same as above but very pricey. Really attracting the PRC and Koreans. Music is Hip Hop - 3/10

3. Terra - Regular hang out place for PRC.Koreans and fellow SG. You go in and it feels like a tourist spot and wouldnt classify as Local Bar. Music is thai live band followed by hiphop. They also hire influencers to work here but not as much as the above. Overall rating 4/10 as ratio is like 8 guys to 2 girls.

4. Route66 - Old school RCA and full of koreans and farang. No attractive girls here. Music is hip hop - Overall rating 1/10

5. Onyx - Old school RCA EDM club. Full of koreans but music is better. Beware, this is still a regular Ladyboy hangout place. Overall rating 4/10

6. Mu-in - New EDM club thats the club of the town but its really expensive here but hard to hunt due to the layout. Music is good. Overall rating 7/10

7. Spaceplus - EDM Club full of PRC and not a place to hunt. This place and Mu-in are clubs that bring your own girl for enjoyment. Overall rating 5/10

8. Status 10 - Similar to Terra with thai live band and hip hop. Again many influencers work here so dont be shocked if this is semi full by 9pm. Overall rating 2/10

9. Max Club - EDM Club thats really for afterhours. Most people are high by this time but expect around 60-70% full capacity per night. Also very expensive. Overall 4/10.

10. Thalia - EDM Club that feels like your back in SG. Every table almost sg bros around. Overall rating 3/10

There are many more, but keeping those closer to my chest due to risk of spoiling it like before Terra become tourist spot, it was an actually good thai local bar.
Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i know its weird posting in a chiong scene thread, but are there pub/bar where one can just chill and drink? not looking for club or agogo with pushy girls and mamasan
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
i know its weird posting in a chiong scene thread, but are there pub/bar where one can just chill and drink? not looking for club or agogo with pushy girls and mamasan
Many around. Try Ainu, Thaipokya, Rabbit Hole. All bars can just sit and chill
Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
Hi bros, 2 questions for regular bkk chiongsters here.

1) Is Butterfly closed permanently? Google search seems to think so

2) Any bros know of massage parlours staffed by ladyboys? Looking to try
Hi,

I just went to Butterfly recently. It was not closed. However, I did not really like the service provided by the ML. Too mechanical...
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
RED DRAGON BAR in Nana Plaza is a scam !!!

Went there with another guy yesterday. He wanted to visit Red Dragon after reading the reviews here. Was surprised when we enter the bar @ 9pm.... it was empty and we were their only customers. Mamasan said still early and the crowd usually come later. There were 12 girls on stage.... all topless and bikini bottoms.
Whilst the majority of them were young with a couple of Milfs.... they were not my cai as all were tanned Issan types.
MMS seated us on a large couch and after our drinks were served half the stage girls came down to join our couch..... and the push for LDs started. My buddy was enjoying himself as the girls removed their bottoms and he having time of his life with 6 naked girls to play with.... I did not want any lady and just tcss with MMS although she kept pushing me to get a girl. Found out they have 5 MMS in Red Dragon and she is the youngest MMS.
Soon all 5 MMS were sitting on our couch and pushing for LDs. My buddy oredi high from playing with boobs & pussies agreed to buy them all a round of LDs..... that's when the troubles start. Abt 10 mins later, the server brought a tray of 12 shots of tequila to our couch..... I told her we did not order these shots but she replied from the MMS.
When MMS came back I asked her about the tray of tequila shots.... she said its for the girls so I assumed the bar is giving them to the girls. This happened again 2 more times and every time the tequilas came.... all the girls will come down from the stage to our couch.... have their shot and go back on stage.
After the 3rd tray came.... I sensed something is not right and told my buddy time to leave.
When the bill came.... it was 14,000 baht !!!
I asked for the MMS to clarify rhe bill but all 5 of them had disappeared. The head server and 2 security insisted all those drinks & tequila shots were ordered by us.
So lanlan my buddy paid the 14,000 baht with his credit card. We left the place @ 10pm
Only 1 hour in the bar cost us 14,000 baht..... damn expensive experience.

Just sharing our experience with the Red Dragon Bar on the 2nd level of Nana Plaza.
Please avoid unless you want to get scammed.....

I have been to Red Dragon many times. The drink server (sometimes it's a sissy guy) are mostly very friendly and some are not pushy but polite. I remember a drink server once ask politely once for LD but did not push at all. Sometimes the girls will ask me to buy the drink server a LD. When I rejected, the MMS understandingly smile and went away. Of course, there are some who is a bit more pushy. I think the drink servers there does not earn much. There are times I auto buy the drink servers a LD. Compared to some other Agogo bar, I find the drink servers here are much nicer and less pushy.

Anyway, I never get scammed at Red Dragon before. Moreover, it is always quite crowded. But I never have all the girls come down and drink at my table before. I guess that is a tell-tale sign that you are paying for the drinks.
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
long time no see
must be doing well in LOS

wow now u have own "private kitchen"
Long long time no see....

Restaurant for a good meal, drinks and company.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1