The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
eddybayour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This happened quite recently.
Ok so my uncle got himself in prison last year and his wife now lives with her two daughters aged 12 and 7 at her new house. She teaches tuition at her house. And btw i am 19 this year.
I would say that i have a crush on my aunt. Here is my description of her. She is really pretty and her breasts have a really nice firm shape i guess they are a B cup. She is around 1.65m and i guess the nicest feature about her whole body is her ass. I guess its cos she does yoga quite a lot And also she is just 36 years old.
So let me start with this first encounter.

My family had an outing to wild wild wet and we invited my aunt and her daughters. My parents didnt go on any rides so my aunt was the one to bring her daughters on all the rides. Since i knew she was gonna get wet i tagged along. We started on the tsunami where her daughter suggested we should all go first. I followed and since i was taller than her it was an advantage for me to pull her closer to me since i could touch the floor and she couldn't. She was kinda scared of the deep water and because there werent any life jackets for adults she had to hold on to me.
I took advantage of the opportunity by letting go of her then she would come and hug me tighter.
Whenever she hugged me i could feel my cock hardening and she kept hitting it. We both knew she did but she made no hints that she did. Once i actually hit her stomach with my erected dick as she hugged me tight and it was awkward for a few seconds until i shifted my dick downwards while i paddled my feet.
Next we headed to the shiok river and indeed it was shiok for me... and maybe for her.
In the shiok river things got pretty weird cos idk why suddenly more daring stuffs happened. When we have never really been that close before we talk and joke around like relatives and ive jerked off to her once or twice but idk why i suddenly got so daring. I guess it was cos of me thinking that she wanted it to happen because of what happened in the tsunami. The whole time this happened her kids were around but they were too busy playing to notice. Once in awhile i would play with the kids and then go back to her nt really go back but kind of: focusing my attention to her.
Ok so in the shiok river she didnt need a life vest so i had to think of other ways to "get closer" to her.

Last edited by eddybayour; 25-06-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Old 25-06-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
eddybayour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddybayour
This happened quite recently.
Ok so my uncle got himself in prison last year and his wife now lives with her two daughters aged 12 and 7 at her new house. She teaches tuition at her house. And btw i am 19 this year.
I would say that i have a crush on my aunt. Here is my description of her. She is really pretty and her breasts have a really nice firm shape i guess they are a B cup. She is around 1.65m and i guess the nicest feature about her whole body is her ass. I guess its cos she does yoga quite a lot And also she is just 36 years old.
So let me start with this first encounter.

My family had an outing to wild wild wet and we invited my aunt and her daughters. My parents didnt go on any rides so my aunt was the one to bring her daughters on all the rides. Since i knew she was gonna get wet i tagged along. We started on the tsunami where her daughter suggested we should all go first. I followed and since i was taller than her it was an advantage for me to pull her closer to me since i could touch the floor and she couldn't. She was kinda scared of the deep water and because there werent any life jackets for adults she had to hold on to me.
I took advantage of the opportunity by letting go of her then she would come and hug me tighter.
Whenever she hugged me i could feel my cock hardening and she kept hitting it. We both knew she did but she made no hints that she did. Once i actually hit her stomach with my erected dick as she hugged me tight and it was awkward for a few seconds until i shifted my dick downwards while i paddled my feet.
Next we headed to the shiok river and indeed it was shiok for me... and maybe for her.
In the shiok river things got pretty weird cos idk why suddenly more daring stuffs happened. When we have never really been that close before we talk and joke around like relatives and ive jerked off to her once or twice but idk why i suddenly got so daring. I guess it was cos of me thinking that she wanted it to happen because of what happened in the tsunami. The whole time this happened her kids were around but they were too busy playing to notice. Once in awhile i would play with the kids and then go back to her nt really go back but kind of: focusing my attention to her.
Ok so in the shiok river she didnt need a life vest so i had to think of other ways to "get closer" to her.
If it isnt really popular i wont continue with the story.
Old 25-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sex with my aunt.

Interesting story...but i started to lose you around the "shiok river" part. Perhaps improving your sentence structure and by adding 1 or 2 commas can do the trick.

Keep it up.
Old 25-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SambalBalachan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so bro give some details of what happened at the shiok river
Old 25-06-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30756 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

camper #2.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 25-06-2013, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 13
NeedHelp is one of the Best!NeedHelp is one of the Best!NeedHelp is one of the Best!NeedHelp is one of the Best!

Hi

Camping for more
Old 25-06-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 22
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Sex with my aunt.

TS, pls keep cumming...pitch the tentage and camp fire..
Old 25-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tent set up liao...waaaiiiittttinnng
Old 25-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Bluemanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great !!! Camp for MORE!!
Old 25-06-2013, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

Hopefully not like other thread, no update no head no tail... waiting for us to up their points. bla bla .. waiting waiting make us wait long long . Thanks you in advance.
Old 25-06-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

faster camping here for ur updates...
Old 25-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 25-06-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Camper reporting for "Duty"
Old 25-06-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Tent pitch! Pop corn ready.
Old 25-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sammymother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

power bro!! Im cumming... haa
Advert Space Available