The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-09-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MLs Compilation Thread 2.0

Any FR for the ML sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=548715&page=2 Is this lady same Eileen at eunos
Old 26-09-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jeremy85 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Which ML handjob pattern the most?
Old 26-09-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MLs Compilation Thread 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 252525 View Post
Any FR for the ML sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=548715&page=2 Is this lady same Eileen at eunos
She is listed in List 2 https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=13309289. Yes she is the same Eileen.
Old 26-09-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 13
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy85 View Post
Which ML handjob pattern the most?
Bro can give her a try, should not fail you. Share your mr if you happy with the recommendation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
http://liltigersden.com/distinctive-%E5%8D%93%E5%B0%94/

Booked distinctive

A very pretty lady. Body is great.

Look: 9/10 (25+. A real woman)
Figure: 8/10 (Body very nice. But a pity boobs only B)
Massage: 6/10 (Lack of strength)
HJ: 11/10 (Very hardworking. Many action to seduce)
GFE: 7/10 (Can be chatty if the topic is right.)
RTM: Yes
Old 26-09-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
scouser007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried this syt before -- she looks like a sweetie pie, wonder if service will be as sweet.

http://www.shenhua69.com/wp-content/...015/09/pp3.jpg
Old 26-09-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HearthstoneSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Good spot bro! Seems like some armpit hair there...gonna skip then...usually don't book those ML cum FL
I highlighted to her, she will be removing them LOL
Old 26-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Wow. Haven't check this thread for 3 weeks ...... so happening .....so many posts to read ...... so many new gals to keep track of ........

Seems like flavour of the month for the more experienced gals are Paris, Moon and Cassie. My quick 2 cents on these 3 gals:

Paris -- not SYT. Sweet lady. Fair smooth skin. Massage skill is above average. Autoroam coverage very good. Managed to go under the black panty. Hee hee. HJ is not bad but I feel lack that sensual feel. Her location and setup of her workplace is interesting.

Moon -- RTM her a few times already. And she has definitely improved. As per her preference not to say too much just that Moon is Good. Roaming etc depends on chemistry.

Cassie -- tried her on her previous stint. Looks cute. Cute demeanor too. Body not as slender as I like but still not bad. Massage she got put in effort and eager to learn and improve. HJ not so experienced back then but she is hardworking. I think she get wet easily one ...... haha.

These 3 are worth a try if u haven't try them. If only NingNing is still around ......

And now on to the new gals and RTM Moon for me .....
Old 26-09-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried her quite few times when she was here.
Her massage is good bro, not a time watcher and bj ok too.
Shes friendly but 1 downside is her boobs enhanced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Any MR on this hot MILF over here? Looks like she has been in Singapore for quite a few times before. But I dont really trust the MRs on the website & only trust MRs from bros in this thread.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/shuang-shuang-massage/
Old 26-09-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Tried her quite few times when she was here.
Her massage is good bro, not a time watcher and bj ok too.
Shes friendly but 1 downside is her boobs enhanced.
Ok thanks a lot for your reply. How about her looks?
Old 26-09-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=474485

Finally got to visit this pretty Peace today. Looks exactly like the pictures and looks prettier than the photos, additional points for her see through blouse & short skirt.

Place was discreet, comfortable arrangement layout and big toliet. Overall very clean & tidy. The dimly lighted room & smooth music makes me feel very homely & relaxed.

Massage was good for me did ask if the strength was ok at times. One of the most chatty & friendly ML i have met. She will sometimes sing to the music she plays on her phone. She has a nice & sweet voice.

No answering of phone or messages, consistent chat and singing, feel very relaxed under her hands

BM & HDLY was done slowly & sensual, didn't feel time slowly flying pass & Finished off with a nice hj with her lying besides me and me ravaging her slender body & boobs with both my hands.

A sure RTM for me. Reminds me of a ML i used to frequent, she is the second best.
Old 26-09-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
HardoGrey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHardoGrey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for Mint

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=544084

Did not have the chance to try out her service previously and seeing her MRs are so positive so decided to give her a try even though vit M is running low.
SMS her number to book an appointment and was lucky to get a slot.

Location easily accessible with many bus service at the main road. Bros who drive will be alot more easier. The only thing is the security counter which I just walk in with no issues. The security was not even looking at me walking into the place. Reach door, saw her and I was pleased with her looks. Same as the pics advertised. Went in with the usual hugs as experienced by other bros here. I guess that's her GFE for everybody be it new or old customers. Went for quick shower and she helped to dry my up when I'm done.

Proceed to massage. Not piano massage but also not a hard massage for me. I will rate it as average which can be improved. Then comes her HDLY which I was not a fan of it but still let her do it on me. Occasional teast on the butthole as well. After that flipover and she did a short JG for me. Only then I was known that she was with the ex JG master for a short while last year. That's where she learn her JG from. I forget to mention, before she start her massage, she will strip down to her underwear.

After that then the action comes in. All I could say is too much pattern already. Those who have tried will know and for those whom never tried, try it and you know.

After the deed she asked me to lie down to rest and she proceed to wash up. Then it's my trun to wash up and once I'm finished, she asked me to return back to the bed and she did head massage for me. Power service I will say. Did have some small chit-chat and I can feel that she has alot on her mind which I did not probe furthur.

Overall I will say a very good service from her. Very hardworking. 100% fail-safe. Only issue is may not be easy to book my next appointment with her as she is so popular. Is a gem to be taken care of during her stay here. Thanks to Haonan bro for bringing her back here.
Old 26-09-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

She is quite pretty but she no syt though.
Maybe late 20s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Ok thanks a lot for your reply. How about her looks?
Old 26-09-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
She is quite pretty but she no syt though.
Maybe late 20s
Ok thanks bro for your reply. Shall pay her a visit real soon. Cant wait man!
Old 26-09-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Wow. Haven't check this thread for 3 weeks ...... so happening .....so many posts to read ...... so many new gals to keep track of ........

Seems like flavour of the month for the more experienced gals are Paris, Moon and Cassie. My quick 2 cents on these 3 gals:

Paris -- not SYT. Sweet lady. Fair smooth skin. Massage skill is above average. Autoroam coverage very good. Managed to go under the black panty. Hee hee. HJ is not bad but I feel lack that sensual feel. Her location and setup of her workplace is interesting.

Moon -- RTM her a few times already. And she has definitely improved. As per her preference not to say too much just that Moon is Good. Roaming etc depends on chemistry.

Cassie -- tried her on her previous stint. Looks cute. Cute demeanor too. Body not as slender as I like but still not bad. Massage she got put in effort and eager to learn and improve. HJ not so experienced back then but she is hardworking. I think she get wet easily one ...... haha.

These 3 are worth a try if u haven't try them. If only NingNing is still around ......

And now on to the new gals and RTM Moon for me .....
Moon is not good.
Moon is VERY VERY GOOD!
Old 27-09-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DayDate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=563326

Have been leeching off this thread and never posted FR so would like to finally reciprocate all the good recommendations by bros here by writing a FR for Pearl.

She has been in Spore previously but I am not sure if it was under the same stable or same name. She's one of the best I've tried so far and her body/looks/attitude is almost perfect for me.

Looks: 9/10 my type but I guess looks are subjective
Figure: 10/10 totally my type
Roaming: depends on chemistry
HJ: 8/10
Massage: 8/10 can be improved
Attitude/GFE: 10/10 somehow the 2 of us just clicked
RTM: definitely!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1