The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-08-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: MR for 柠檬 Lemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
M
Realised I have missed YaoYao last week, and the RTMs are piling up … Joy, Zoey and Feel(stays alone now) are back, Moon and cooling had shifted to their own place. Haven’t seen Hazel since her 1st day, she’s still hot eh? You Tikos must have fed her super everynite, she machiam puts on a lot of weight?
Didn't realised she is back...thanks for the heads-up.

I hope she can break my streak with lousy and overweight MLs.
Old 17-08-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
doch is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Brudders, need help here...
I lost 1 good massage FL near PSB academy (Tiong Bahru)...
Now I need to find a replacement ML near Bukit Ho Swee, cos I always have 2 - 3 hrs to spare before lesson. Can any kind soul brudders share (PM me) those FL / non-FL ML with happy endings with me?? Please... My brain is bursting soon!
Old 17-08-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Didn't realised she is back...thanks for the heads-up.

Yes bro... she is shifting to her own place this evening, so if need be can probably start to find her late tonight or tomorrow.

Kinda missing those racks...

TMT
Old 17-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had the chance to try Yuko last week. Stays in east side at a road where once upon a time was famous for a huge spat between neighbors.

Shared apartment but own toilet to her bedroom.

miscomm w her as she only takes actual day bookings while I Thot I has prebooked with her a day earlier. Travelled all the way there n she was reluctant to take me. Told her nvm, 45 min session. Said she will made in up in future.

Been wanting to try her but didn't as she was FL (denied it to me) but I recalled seeing her photo elsewhere as FL(??). Anyway photo representation is spot on. So looks wise is a quite pretty. Def won't reject.

Service wise.. Allows a good amt of roaming. Can lick n suck too.. But I must say boobs a wee bit sag Liao. Mild amt of tummy but nothing significant. Overall won't reject.

HJ wise.. I find it quite mechanical. Moans are fake n 'boh sim' if I can describe it as such.

To summarize, I think She's a tier 2 for me. Scores on some front but fail in others. I think many bros will fall for the looks and can live with average service. but if u r fussy like me, looks plus top service. Then maybe try once only.

Still got long list to try.

to try (guys..help me narrow down!):
Xiao Xiao SBC
Willy LTD
Dior LTD
Paris Baoting69 / sggems
Clearly LTD
Cooling LTD
Moon SDG
Shi Han SDG
Abby sweetprcbabes
Jia Li SH69
Mint
Eva sh69
Tianxin sdg
Ping ping Sh69
Beanie LTD

tried:
Bestie LTD
Zhiliang SH69 / Si Yu SLG / Fendi LTD
Cadi LTD
Sydney LTD

Tier 1 RTM (short n sweet):
Rachel - deported
NN - SH69 (RTC)

Tier 2 RTMs (cuz i very fussy hahaha):
Xiao Qi - SH69 (for gd authentic massage, decent looks) RTC
Eunice LTD
Clarity LTD
Mina/Nana SH69/SLG
Vicky LTD
Yuko LTD
Old 17-08-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Had the chance to try Yuko last week. Stays in east side at a road where once upon a time was famous for a huge spat between neighbors.

miscomm w her as she only takes actual day bookings while I Thot I has prebooked with her a day earlier. Travelled all the way there n she was reluctant to take me. Told her nvm, 45 min session. Said she will made in up in future.

Been wanting to try her but didn't as she was FL (denied it to me) but I recalled seeing her photo elsewhere as FL(??). Anyway photo representation is spot on. So looks wise is a quite pretty. Def won't reject.

Service wise.. Allows a good amt of roaming. Can lick n suck too.. But I must say boobs a wee bit sag Liao. Mild amt of tummy but nothing significant. Overall won't reject.

HJ wise.. I find it quite mechanical. Moans are fake n 'boh sim' if I can describe it as such.

To summarize, I think She's a tier 2 for me. Scores on some front but fail in others. I think many bros will fall for the looks and can live with average service. but if u r fussy like me, looks plus top service. Then maybe try once only.

Xiao Xiao SBC
Willy LTD
Dior LTD
Paris Baoting69 / sggems
Clearly LTD
Cooling LTD
Moon SDG
Shi Han SDG
Abby sweetprcbabes
Jia Li SH69
Mint
Eva sh69
Tianxin sdg
Ping ping Sh69
Beanie LTD

tried:
Bestie LTD
Cadi LTD
Sydney LTD

Rachel - deported
NN - SH69 (RTC)

Eunice LTD
Clarity LTD
Mina/Nana SH69/SLG
Vicky LTD
Yuko LTD
bro, u can drop Eva (SH69) and Paris (SgGem) if u looking for more playability....
Old 17-08-2015, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all
Quote:
Xiao Xiao SBC
Willy LTD
Dior LTD
Paris Baoting69 / sggems
Clearly LTD
Cooling LTD
Moon SDG
Shi Han SDG
Abby sweetprcbabes
Jia Li SH69
Mint
Eva sh69
Tianxin sdg
Ping ping Sh69
Beanie LTD
Just go for the 2 hottest ML Clearly and Mint in your list. Both are safe bets.
Old 17-08-2015, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Tcss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Bro macktamer, thanks for the detailed MR on lemon ... made me got interested with her tooo ...haha
if you don't mind a bit of commercial feel, her services beat many of the current 110, and that body ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro mack, see ur mr, very tempting leh...
But my slots like pretty packed.
your slots are pack all the way to Xmas with mint, peasant like me don't get a chance to see her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Had a session with the red hot Mint last week but I found the experience to be a bit muted.
I share the same thought as you on mint. Services are top notch but I won't call it gfe. My gf won't squat down and pull down my pant. To me, mint is a very kinky experience. I sorta miss Laura calling me 妹夫, lagi kinky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes bro... she is shifting to her own place this evening,
Good to hear she found a place on her own. Looks like she will be here for awhile? no wonder suddenly add me back. Got a shock actually, striking resemblance to coral. Maybe they are sisters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
haha ... let it go lah bro. don't be so mean, we got your mseg loud and clear

Quote:
Shi Han SDG
I got 2 extreme feedbacks on this girl from 2 different bros on pm.
1 was very good, SYT with solid body and top notch services.
The other was a milf, rejected at door.
In both cases the ML does not look like photos. Go figger.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 17-08-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:

Xiao Xiao SBC
Willy LTD
Dior LTD
Paris Baoting69 / sggems
Clearly LTD
Cooling LTD
Moon SDG
Shi Han SDG
Abby sweetprcbabes
Jia Li SH69
Mint
Eva sh69
Tianxin sdg
Ping ping Sh69
Beanie LTD

tried:
Bestie LTD
Cadi LTD
Sydney LTD

Rachel - deported
NN - SH69 (RTC)

Eunice LTD
Clarity LTD
Mina/Nana SH69/SLG
Vicky LTD
Yuko LTD
Looking at recent MRs, you might want to add Lemon to your long shortlist

Reviews seem quite good generally, and bro Macktamer seems to like her body very much...hehe
Old 17-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
d1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone tried before?

http://sgbeautycastle.com/sophie-massage-hj/
Old 17-08-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1777 View Post
if not wrong, i remember she advertised as FL as summer before....
Old 17-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Any ML offer ear cleaning service?
Old 17-08-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
d1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
if not wrong, i remember she advertised as FL as summer before....
ya man! vaguely remember this face but can't remember if she provides good service or sucky one

dun wanna waste money... but her wechat pics damn buay tehan
Old 17-08-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1777 View Post
ya man! vaguely remember this face but can't remember if she provides good service or sucky one

dun wanna waste money... but her wechat pics damn buay tehan
go for some safe bet la, if u looking for ML
Old 17-08-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: Tcss

Quote:

Xiao Xiao SBC
Willy LTD
Dior LTD
Paris Baoting69 / sggems
Clearly LTD
Cooling LTD
Moon SDG
Shi Han SDG
Abby sweetprcbabes
Jia Li SH69
Mint
Eva sh69
Tianxin sdg
Ping ping Sh69
Beanie LTD

tried:
Bestie LTD
Cadi LTD
Sydney LTD

Rachel - deported
NN - SH69 (RTC)

Eunice LTD
Clarity LTD
Mina/Nana SH69/SLG
Vicky LTD
Yuko LTD
All the three just suggested to you looks wise will not fit into your tier 1. Probably Lemon looks better IMHO and she indeed has a fine body (some tattoos) paired with nice racks and buttons. Real nice to talk to and her massage was ok. However I felt something lacking both times I visited her as the sensual part was not so sexciting-cannot figure out why, maybe my fault. She is a failsafe though...

The other two suggested to you one has a massage bed and does the massage quite well... BUT she has since taken it more seriously so the sensual/playability may not be as per how she started out. The final one aims to please and playability is top notch. She is really for syt lovers, looks wise and body depends on individual... of course both fail safes

For me now in terms of looks the one to look for is 笑笑. Massage wise is pretty good as well but playability is lacking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Good to hear she found a place on her own. Looks like she will be here for awhile? no wonder suddenly add me back. Got a shock actually, striking resemblance to coral. Maybe they are sisters.
Will try out first to see if anything changed...

TMT

Last edited by derrickboy; 17-08-2015 at 10:56 PM.
Old 17-08-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wp188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first time so pissed off with this ML from LTG.... at area G
Msg her and book a time with her...take MRT all the way from Clementi and reach 950pm walk from MRT to her place

She send me her address and give her a call once I reach ... she ask me to go to the last lamp post and wait for her instruction . Double confirm with her is there any special roadsign or shop in order for me to recognize the actual place she said .

Show me her anger and feel impatient .... "like that also don't know"
Ok maybe my poor understanding ... then ask her to guide me slowly ... she continue showing me her anger , cool down and listen to her to guide me around 5mins yet showing me her anger and impatient...damn pissed off and say forget it

I feel damn pissed off ... I am not rich just wanna to spend some little money to get a good massage , they really think they are BIG "F"

Last edited by wp188; 18-08-2015 at 12:03 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1