The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2016, 10:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chitchat Larry Ng Teck Meng left wife and daughter for a Thai woman working in V6

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...6-5491618.html

Larry Ng Teck Meng.

Together with you for going almost 3 years but yet you're still a motha****er who can't seems to control your hormones and your dick around ****ing other girls.

Even when we are married , you cheated on me with this Vietnam girl work at club nexus also when I was pregnant , brought her to hotel and even claimed her blow job was good.
You left me and your own daughter for a Thai woman working in V6 and even lied to everyone . What's next ?
You cheated on me again with this Vietnam girl called LINH JC and denied everything when your dear Vietnam girlfriend already admitted everything.
Ask you for a month of 350 for your own daughter ? You rather not give and tell me you don't have money but use that amount of money to hang flower for your slutty girlfriends and open alcohol .
You owed how many people money outside and even have to borrow money from loanshark ,how much of your debts have I paid off for you all these years ?
These 3 months , I'm the one taking care of baby and having to work full time alone, trying to work hard tk support baby alone , taking care of her alone as well. What have you done ? Nothing other than using your itchy dick to **** girls outside.
YOU CLAIMED YOUR FLOWERS AT CLUB NEXUS ARE VERY GOOD AND YOU EARNED A LOT A MONTH BUT ALL THESE AMOUNT ARE USED TO SATISFY YOUR DICK BY BRINGING MANY DIFFERENT GIRLS TO HOTEL INSTEAD OF GIVING A PARTIAL SUM TO YOUR FAMILY.
I don't really care if you're a gangster or whatsoever , no gangsters did **** as irresponsible as you. You're a loser among all gangster .
A good liar that works in club nexus to cheat people and make use of people😊
One thing for sure Larry Ng , stop telling all your friends or whoever of how much you "love" your family or wanting to play happy family when you have been doing all these **** outside and to all his "customers" or "brothers" , he's working hard but not for the sake to support his family , it's for his own dick's benefit.
To all his "friends" especially those working in nexus , who knew everything , thank you for making my baby fatherless. You are not obliged to tell me everything about his affairs but as a friend who cares , the least you could do is to tell all his sluts or to tell him to control his dick rather than encouraging him to cheat.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Old 27-10-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
VielSpass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chitchat Larry Ng Teck Meng left wife and daughter for a Thai woman working in V6

It is better to divorce under this circumstances. My mum was in your position and i know how you feel. Your priority is your daughter. The road ahead may be tough but you have to manage it. Let go of the loser, let the other woman have him. You will thank her for it, trust me. Surround yourself with positive people. Stay strong and good luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1