The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2011, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of
My Student and I

Been a member of this forum for years. But not very active.

Since kinda free these days, maybe i can add a short story of me and my tutition student. ** lega age:P

Story might be boring to some, hope no offenses!
By the way, i dont teach english, as you will see from the way i write my story.

Like the normal university students, i gave tuitions during my school years.
And happened that i was rather good in that , and started to get alot of recommendations.

It was this particular girl, whom i taugh her since secondary 3 when she was 15 till she till 16. And it was after she turned 16, alot of things happened. Lets give her a fake name Amy.

During her sec 3 years, i taught her well, had some improvements in her results. Hence she trusted me alot, so did her parents. Not much happen, even during the science lesson on sex organs i skip abit , as it was not that convenient for me to teach her.

So it goes on to SECONDARY 4! age 16!!.
Amy was in her O' level years, she was not a beauty, not really big boobs, A cup but nice snow skin and curves. She was chatty and mischevious. When she reach 16, we started to talk more like friends rather than a teacher and student relationship . she would even call me at night to chat, of cause my girlfriend back then, keep questioning me alot; '' why your tuition kids always call you at night. Girl summore!!''

But yea , she was just teasing and i don't reallly borther as nothing much really happens.

I still remember the trigger point, during the revision for her Os, we started to go through her secondary 3 science text books again. we hit the sex chapter, and this time round before i wanted to say lets do a brief one,she actually asked me to go through the chapter detailed!

Amy:'' its ok, just teach please, never mind de, in school teacher also just teach, just tell me everything lo''

I was like: '' hmmm ok. You say one yea.''

So i started the Sex chapter. (just like the joke we guys always say, teach sex!! haha:P) It was during the male sex organ part, i was talking about erection.

Amy looked up:'' Cher, Why erect? big difference anot, no erect canot sex?''
** at that point of time, i was thinking she so innocent meh??? but yea, knowing her so long, i know she is that naive and innocent. But not latter:P

So i say:'' Duh, of cos big diff na, if not how to do. this you will know when you got a Bf or marriedd next time.''

Amy:'' Aiya, jsut tell me la. Then cher, do you erect?when erect what happen de?''

I was stunned and i pondered a while............

** story to continue later...
Hope it entertains some of you....yea this story is REAL
Old 26-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
trekk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My Student and I

yeah i like. reminds me of my student too... but nothin happened.
Old 26-08-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 13
CONFOST deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCONFOST deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, i think u r tooo decent or over pretend...
SHOW HER THE REAL THING!!! I know u will... continue please.
Old 26-08-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 20
Jojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to all

Please continue
Old 27-08-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

YeaBro,

Hope you like it na. Yea, just nice, chatting with her on msn again:P

Need more supports from Bros!!! Ya think my story not as exciting as the others ba.

Ok give me awhile..will continue later

Cheers
Old 27-08-2011, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for the next one ~ i like it!
Old 27-08-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

Hmmm not much support so sad.
But hell i shall continue .

Ok back to where i started to ponder...Darn Amy asked me such question.

hence i gave her a universal answer:'' oh erect when stimulated lo. like when think of sex , want sex etc kind of thing, you will know la when you grow up more , ok!''

Amy gave me that blur look, as if she is not very happy with my answer.
In my heart i was like trying to pass this question, in case she asked me more sensitive stuff, and not to mention,her mum was in the living room!

amy:'' cher, hmm how it looks like when erected leh? baby one i see before la.''

I : '' hmm like a banana lo..jsut that it is stiff and hard..not so soft.k la lets move on other chapter.''

Amy:'' wait na, i got things to ask . You don't go so fast can. You my teacher, should teach me everythign one lo. hmmm then is erect no sex how? you go ask your gf to sex ah ? **giggle giggle....

** darn i was like thinking : wah! even though we so friendly, you suddenly asked me this, how to answer!!!

i:'' duh you know still ask..ya na ya na..okok happy?anymore question?''

(It was this that i think i should not have asked..cause she really continued!)

Amy:'' If no gf how?you go geylang?'' **giggle giggle, just like those irritating small kids.

But at that point of time i was already like, oh no this lesson is going no where, what if her mums come in. GG to me! NEWPAPER got me...and reputation even better!

Back in my mind, i was thinking like: ''Heck la, just carry it over simply and move off this topic.''

I:'' Hmm no la geylang your head! At most DIY lo, duh..''
It slip my mind..i answered wrongly...

................................................an d the tuition is not even half way through...
Old 27-08-2011, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
AceFool is Cool - loads of Potential

Ah! Tuition story.... Recall my secondary school days when I gave tuition to a Primary School boy. Her mum always wear those trunslucent night gown with no undergarment and every time I go to their place, I will be feasting on those 3 dark spots. The best part, she will mop her floors whenever I'm there and once she bends down, the 2 lumps of fats will appear in full glory right before my eyes. Too bad never get the chance to see the abalone in raw view.
Old 27-08-2011, 01:57 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Filza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, not much respone but i like, please continue. I think been a tutor like u is every guy dream comes true
Old 27-08-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
markck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here. Pls continue
Old 27-08-2011, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
shiokguyisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Carry on bro...so far so good.....continue with yr story ...camping here
Old 27-08-2011, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
warduckie1999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarduckie1999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good job! Added rep to u for the very nice start..I guess the back portion should be more interesting ya?
Old 27-08-2011, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here liao
Old 27-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
poopoo77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh wow... interesting... can't wait for the story to continue..

please continue the story soon....

thks
Old 27-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
camp here liao
一起好吗...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1