The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2009, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

Have been a regular thai cheonger & this is the 1st time im going to try pattaya out next week.will be heading straight to pattaya from survanabuam airport,hehe.

I had read thru the last 16 page still i have a few question here & hope the pattaya expert & can help me out please.

1)Which gal friendly hotel btw 700-1500bht do u think its most suitable for 1st timer.probaly in the center of the action?

2)is smoking allow unoffically in the bar/disco as thai ban smoking in certain place from april 2008.

3)Hollywood disco still around?am a regular to the one in bkk wanted to try the one in pattaya always but read that its close in the beggining 1st few page but got fr on the later page?.

4)shopping center/bazaar/night market?which is the recommended place to go shopping?

5)water sport,any idea where to go for para sailing/jet ski maybe a little suntanning & how much does it cost?

Thanks all bro who help to ans in advance.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 22-01-2009, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Have been a regular thai cheonger & this is the 1st time im going to try pattaya out next week.will be heading straight to pattaya from survanabuam airport,hehe.

I had read thru the last 16 page still i have a few question here & hope the pattaya expert & can help me out please.

1)Which gal friendly hotel btw 700-1500bht do u think its most suitable for 1st timer.probaly in the center of the action?
read the forum.

2)is smoking allow unoffically in the bar/disco as thai ban smoking in certain place from april 2008.
officially not allowed but no one seems to bother.

3)Hollywood disco still around?am a regular to the one in bkk wanted to try the one in pattaya always but read that its close in the beggining 1st few page but got fr on the later page?.
I think its a different branch ; no relations to the bangkok hollywood.Can try Marine , lucifer and Insomnia for late nite dancing and FL pickups

4)shopping center/bazaar/night market?which is the recommended place to go shopping?
Usually the Festival Market Big C iand Royal Garden s where all the puyings go but recent the Avenue and other shopping centres has been sprouting up.

5)water sport,any idea where to go for para sailing/jet ski maybe a little suntanning & how much does it cost?
I'm not too sure I want to go into the waters in Pattaya coz there are reports where raw sewage is dumped into Pattaya bay. If die die must go into the water , i suggest joimtien

Sorry , cant help much coz 2)I dont smoke 3) I dont dance 4)I dont shop 5)I dont swim in the beach coz i am just too busy with the puyings. Normally whatever plans we make is forgotten as soon as we have our first beer

The only time I ever went in to the beach in pattaya was to wash away the powder during songkran!
Old 22-01-2009, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ThailandRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya dont go swim in the pattaya beach, damn bloody dirty cus too many tourists, u see liao confirm no mood to swim. if u want can take a boat to one of the nearby islands, its cleaner there and got some watersports also. dont take the chartered speedboats very ex one. take the ferry near walking street harbor much cheaper
Old 22-01-2009, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post

I'm just back from Pattaya 2 weeks ago so memory very fresh.

1) Which centre of action u talking about ? Soi 6 Blow job bar ? Soi 7/8 beer bars ? Soi Diana/Soi LK Metro ? Boi Buakow ? Walking St ? Darkside ? Jomtien ? So many center of actions. U tell me which one u are interested in i try to rec u a hotel/guesthouse nearby.

2) I had no problems to smoke in most aircon bars. Just ask the waitress for a ashtray if u dun see one and smoke outside if u are politely asked to.

3) I didn't see Hollywood Disco but saw Marine, Lucifers, Insomnia and Hammer (new place). Insomnia was recently upgraded and nice music and lightings. but always packed chest to tits !

4) Mikes and Made In Thailand are some of the places.
Else u can try local markets along Pattaya South Rd or Soi Buakow markets.

5) Dunno about sea sports. But there are a couple of water sport bars in Darkside Or u can try out the shower corner at Babydolls Agogo.

Hope that helps.
Cheers !
Old 22-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ah Hia - any reports? My next trip is in about 80days time for Songkran! Gian liow!
Old 22-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Rub&Buah;3410413]

QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Ah_Hia;3413267]
1) Which centre of action u talking about ? Soi 6 Blow job bar ? Soi 7/8 beer bars ? Soi Diana/Soi LK Metro ? Boi Buakow ? Walking St ? Darkside ? Jomtien ? So many center of actions. U tell me which one u are interested in i try to rec u a hotel/guesthouse nearby.

QUOTE]

It is very difficult to answer where the centre ofthe action is. Pattaya nite life is about the size of 2 clementis and where the 'action' is depends on what you taste is. Obviously Walking street is where most tourist will go but there are a lot of hidden gems in Soi Baukow , Soi Diana , Soi Honey , LK Metro , Soi 2/3 , Soi 6 , Soi 7/8 , Soi 13/1,2&3 as well as the many satallite clusters of bars all over the place.

It is like asking what to eat in a hawker centre coz there are just so many stalls. Best is still to book a hotel for a nite or two on the internet regardless of the status and walk around to look for best deals. I've always said the first trip is to prepare yourself for the next one!
Old 23-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Ah Hia - any reports? My next trip is in about 80days time for Songkran! Gian liow!
Let me know if u wanna hang out during songkran 13-16.

Cheers !
Old 23-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Ah_Hia;3415527]Let me know if u wanna hang out during songkran 13-16.

Looking forward the mission with you, commander Ah Hia. Cheers.
Old 24-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

I should be having my first beer around 4pm on the 15th. My departure will be after the 19th big day. If you can , try to extend beyond the 19th coz there'll be a parade thru beaach road and many from bangkok will drop in for that weekend. Some puyings may want to stay overnite but have no hotel bookings if you know what i mean!

Let's have a place to meet on the 15th ; some beer bar on 2nd road which will be splashing water!
Old 24-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Samster

Guess we will be only meeting up for 1 night on the 15th then.
We are leaving on the 16th.

Why not we meet up on Soi LK and work our way down ?

BTW where are u staying ?
We are staying close on Soi Buakow near to Soi Diana.

Cheers !
Old 24-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
paulpaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
(3)Can try Marine , Lucifer and Insomnia for late nite dancing and FL pickups
Lucifier and Insomnia Discos etc.

I had mixed (mostly negative) experiences in both these places. My observations: Most of the Thai FL pickups there don't want to know Asians - they are only interested in ang mos

Especially in Insomnia, whenever any ang mo (young, old, good-looking, ugly, creepy - don't matter) comes in, the FL would approach them, make eye contact, smile, dance sexily around them - some even grap the ang mo's cocks to attract to get their attention. Not the same when Asians approached them. They (ie the FL) would ignore the Asian guys, look away and pretend they (the Asian guys) do not exist. Others would grimace and pull long faces. Some more considerate ones would say "have boyfriend". Opposite behaviour from the FL altogether. This is very different from the fantastic experiences I get in the many discos I frequent in Bangkok.

I also had an unpleasant experience at the Nevada Club, corner of Beach Rd and Soi 13/2. I was checking out the soi and saw 4 old ang mos being actively solicited at the club's entrance and ushered in. More out of curiosity than anything I followed suit but was stopped by the (now suddenly decidedly unfriendly) female at the entrance who said I am not allowed in as I was Asian. When I asked why in English and when she realized I was not a local she changed her mind but demanded 100 bahts entrance fee (still with long face). WTF!

(By the way, the 4 gentlemen before me were between 50 and 70 years old, dressed quite shabily in singlets, shorts and rubber tongs while I was dressed quite smartly.)

As you know, Pattaya is overrun by Americans, Europeans, English, Australians and now Russians. So the city is geared up to service the ang mos who the Thai FLs think have a lot of money. Also many of the FLs hope that they can catch an ang mo to marry and take them away from Thailand etc. So they treat the ang mos like kings - and the ang mos of course lap it up and take the FLs for a ride making false promises (such as I love you, I'll come back for you etc).

My message is: if you are Asian, give Pattaya a miss. There are so many better places to go in Thailand for mongering. It is not worth the trouble and humiliation especially as almost all the the Pattaya pooyings FL there come from Isaan and are generally not the types we are attracted to anyway.
Old 25-01-2009, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulpaul View Post
My message is: if you are Asian, give Pattaya a miss. There are so many better places to go in Thailand for mongering. It is not worth the trouble and humiliation especially as almost all the the Pattaya pooyings FL there come from Isaan and are generally not the types we are attracted to anyway.
Cannot say like that lah bro.
Just becuz cannot reach grapes, cannot assume it's sour.

I just came back and i had fun.
Ok...maybe i can agree 1 point with u.
Being asian and stepping into a bar/club/agogo, u might not be welcomed initially. But after that initial hurdle..... the rest is just fine.

There are still girls who would love to grab the chance to jump into bed with me at alot of bars and including Insomnia and Lucifers.
Even as far as the other side of Sukhumvit Rd where the golf driving range is, the girls are open to have fun with me.

If u cannot accept Issan girls, by all means give them a miss.
But there are bros here who wouldn't mind upping them....

Cheers !
Old 28-01-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Cannot say like that lah bro.
Just becuz cannot reach grapes, cannot assume it's sour.

I just came back and i had fun.
Ok...maybe i can agree 1 point with u.
Being asian and stepping into a bar/club/agogo, u might not be welcomed initially. But after that initial hurdle..... the rest is just fine.
Cheers !
Wow, Ah Hia, everywhere you go and yo, pa pao )

Agree Even in Phuket, i did find certain services less warm just because of the color of my skin. Definitely not the same when in Bkk, Hatyai, Chiangmai, ChiangRai, Danok..... and all being equal whether white, yellow and so on.
Old 29-01-2009, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
Wow, Ah Hia, everywhere you go and yo, pa pao )
What to do ?
local scene CMI leh.
Old 29-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulpaul View Post
Lucifier and Insomnia Discos etc.

Yeah , I totally disagree coz while the place cater mostly to falangs , the no.1 thing puyings there aim for is still baht. Doesnt matter if you're white brown black or green!

Actually if you know what some of the girls are saying about falangs , its very racist. I think your no.1 enermy there is the doorman but these are just small time pricks that act tough. Just walk away from the bar and spend your hard earned money elsewhere ; hopefully within eyesight of the bar that refused you entry.

Missing out on Nevada club is for the better la. I think you went in the afternoon? Better go TQ1 or TQ2. Its a small club that 3 of us went one late afternoon and the moment we went in , everything fell silence except the normal fully-clothed dancing girls and music. There was no laughter and chatter among the customers and girls and you can feel the tension. After downing a few drinks and getting a few ladydrinks ; tension was eased and talking to the waitress and some of the falang customers , they said they thought we were thai police! FYI , the pretty waitress once worked in Singapore!

But Nevada's just a small afternoon agogo to go to if there are no other options. Or were you heading to Boyztown and made a wrong turn?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1