The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: My neighbour

One of the best writers in SBF is back writting!

Always enjoy the stories by TS, action, drama, and lots of love and sex.

Bro ilikeoldchangke, honestly I'm running out complimentary words for your works. Please keep those tales coming.

The only thing I can think of is your stories do remind of those by Ian Fleming, not in the style but definitely in the settings.
Old 14-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

April’s room had a nice girlish smell that reminded me of a spa. There was some essence burner right at the corner of her room and the candle was lit. I did not notice it previously, she must have just got it done.

I stood in the middle of the room, a little lost as to where should I start.

April settled onto her bed, sat crossed legged against the wall and started peppering me with questions while I try to shift some boxes around to get my measurements .

I was expecting a lot of dust especially behind the boxes and at the neglected corners of the room but I was wrong. April’s room was clean, and after a good 10 minutes of shifting stuff around, I realised that her room may have quite a bit of clutter and stuff, but they were actually pretty well maintained and organized.

An organized mess

I got what I wanted, actually only a little of what I wanted, would have had a good kick if I could snitch a couple of her panty back with me but did not have the chance to do so.

I told April and her grandma that I would need some time to work on their place and I’ll get back to them in a few days.

Right when I was about to leave their place, April caught up with me, water in hand, smile on her face.

25th November 2010
Thursday
9pm.

I popped my head out at April’s unit to see grandma sitting on the floor with her reading glasses low on her nose. The TV was on but no one was watching, I figured April must be in the shower.

James : Hi Auntie

Grandma : Hey James, come in .

James : No need, no need. I just want to see if you all are free this Saturday afternoon. I can show you some ideas.

Grandma immediately said yes and offered to make lunch. April came out of the bathroom right when I was about to leave in a white t-shirt with wet patches and her hair bundled up in a towel.

She gave me a wave before disappearing into her room.

I left after telling grandma I’ll see her on Saturday.

Perhaps it’s just me but April seemed to be showing a little less attitude towards me when I bump into her inside the lift. She still demanded the centre spot inside the lift but it didn’t bother me.

If I need to be a good boy just to get into her pants, a good boy I shall be.

Her cars still pass me occasionally, the rev of her engine didn’t seemed to be that loud anymore, perhaps she finally realised that a sudden loud noise will not give me an heart attack, especially when I’m walking 2m away from the side of the road she’s on.

Saturday came in the blink of an eye and i was at April’s place at 12pm sharp.

I said hi to grandma, who already had lunch ready on the table this time round and I said hi to April who asked if I’ll like a drink.

James : No thank you, I’ll help myself.

She laughed and we went through lunch within 30 minutes.

I did a quick 3D of my idea and presented it over tea to April and her grandma, nothing fanciful, basically just a fresh coat of paint and some carpentry works for the living room and April’s room.

Grandma loved it and ask how much would it cost.
April : Mahmah, don’t worry, too expensive James will pay.

April did not seem convince her room can fit a queen size bed despite me showing her the drawings.

James : Can fit, confirm, still a lot of space

April : Why do I need such a big bed ?

I had wanted to say in case I’m coming to spend the night but it didn’t seem appropriate, definitely not with grandma around.

Overall it went better than expected and we were done at 3pm.

As I packed up, I was surprised when April asked if I was free for the afternoon.

Grandma too looked surprised and I tried not to appear overly eager and nodded my head in a measured manner.

April : Come over again at 4pm.

Grandma : April, you all going out for dinner ah ? so I no need to cook is it ?

April : No la mahmah. Just need to buy some things.

I immediately had a long shower, shaved and changed into a new top. I debated whether to bring along condoms but brushed it off.

April was already at the gate telling her grandma that she’ll be back in a couple of hours and I felt a little disappointed hearing that but it’s still kind of a date nevertheless.

James : Where are we going ?

April : Do you drive ?

James : I can drive but I don’t own a car. Not as rich as you.

She ignored my comment and the lift ritual repeated itself.

We went over to her car and I was surprised that she went over to the passenger side and got in. I settled into the driver seat and she handed me the key. I made some adjustments to the seat and mirror as I was April stretch and settle comfortably into her seat.

A serious case of princess syndrome.

James : So where to ?

April : Ikea.

And off we went.

I could sense the excitement in her as we stepped into the showroom and it’s as if she became a little kid despite being 1 year my senior. We chatted about furnitures, the layouts and our dream home. It felt a little like we were dating but I knew it was an illusion.

I’m just a driver.. perhaps with a double role of a shopping slave.

We were surprisingly comfortable with each other, plenty of jabs in the ribcage and arms. There were disagreements of course but it was always me who gave in. Laughter punctuated almost every other sentences.

As we took the stairs down to the shopping floor, April took a yellow bag and slung it around my neck and I just left it there, knowing that it’ll be a futile attempt to remove it .

She bought mostly small items for storage, boxes of different sizes, some useless trinkets and space organisers.

We left Ikea at 6pm, with me carrying all the shopping, balancing them as best as I could.

6.45pm
I completed my slave job for the day and grandma was scolding April for making me go shopping with her but she just brushed it off.

I was about to leave after a unfruitful day when April asked for my phone.
My phone, not phone number.

James : What you want it for. ?

I felt my heart stopped when she keyed in her number.

If she hit dial, she’ll know I have her number and I’ll have a hard time explaining how did I get it.

As she got to the last few numbers on the phone, I immediately drew her attention away.

James : Shouldn’t you ask politely if I want to give you my number

James : Where got people just take like that one.

Her fingers paused and she tilted her head and looked at me.

Nodding her head in a manner which I knew I’m going to get another scolding, she added.

April : James , I’m your client…. In a way. You should probably be more polite towards me.

I could almost see the sparkle in her eyes when she cleared her number and passed me my phone.

I could feel her stifling a laugh when she said.

April : James , ask me for my number.

James :ermmm. Ok.

James : Can I have your number ?

Grandma came into April’s room at that very moment and April turned to her grandma.

April : Mahmah, James is asking me for my number. Can give or not ?

Grandma just laughed while I’m desperately trying to erase April from my contact list.

Right when I hit delete, grandma’s hand asked for my phone and I handed it over, my heart almost stopped beating within the last minute.

April’s number appeared on the screen and grandma hit dial.

April’s phone rang and I heard grandma said.

Grandma : Ok there. April’s number.

I watched April rolled over on her stomach, her legs up in the air as she keyed in my name.

April : Remember James, it was you who asked for my number first . haha

April : Correction, you are too chicken to ask for my number , so you asked my grandma.

I just smile and updated April’s name back into my contact.

Our eyes met again before I left her room at 7pm .

I was about to leave and meet the boys for drinks when I got an sms.

April sms : Ask me out for dinner.

My heart skipped a beat and I immediately asked.

James : April, would you like to have dinner ?

Grandma did a double take and immediately looked at April. I felt my eyes drifting to her short denim shorts for the hundredth time that day and I heard April went,

April : No.

My mouth must have gapped open a little too wide as she laughed and said she’s having dinner with her grandma.

Grandma : No need no need, you all go ahead and eat.

I was expecting myself to feel du lan as I was punked so easily, but instead I felt quite good. I couldn’t explain why but somehow it felt funny.

In fact I realised I did not mind getting punk again if April had been the one doing it.

I shrugged my shoulders and was about to leave when April came behind her grandma, resting her hands on her shoulders and asked if I would like to join them.

I smiled and said.

James : Of course.

We had a simple dinner at the hawker centre opposite the flat. For some weird reason, grandma’s smile did not leave her face that evening.

After I walked the ladies back to their place at 8.30pm, I mustered up my courage and added.

James : April……

James : Are you free tomorrow ?

Grandma excused herself into the kitchen and April seemed to be thinking about my question.

April : I am free, but you won’t be.

James : Huh ?

April : You need to help me pack my room.

I laughed and so did she.
Old 14-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

Great story bro,

wish i have your mind to organise things the way you do. You are a great story writer!!!
looking forward to your story
Old 14-03-2013, 11:00 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

We exchanged a couple of messages at night but nothing more, I had a good sleep knowing that I get to spend the next day with April.

When I got to her place at 10 in the morning, we started helping grandma to pack up some of the clutter in the living room, putting them into the boxes we bought. As we went through old albums, grandma pointed out that April did not have an easy childhood, there were not many pictures of her as they could hardly afford to develop the pictures back then.

The few they had were given by relatives.

April looked thin and scrawny when she was in her teens but I recognized that look of hardiness in her face. Her expression was hard, unsmiling and stern even at a young age. The few pictures with her smiling was taken with her grandma.

For a moment I felt really blessed to have the shelter of a complete family.

The pictures started to increase a little as April got older during her JC and university years.

As I flipped through the memories of this girl, I felt ashamed at what i did previously to spy on her. She did not start life easy, and I definitely cannot blame her for being a little cold towards others. Perhaps it’s a barrier she erected to protect herself and her grandma.

I dusted the albums and placed them into the boxes.

Grandma : April is a good girl, just that she is a little fierce sometimes.

James : Ehh. Orh.

I caught the subtle hint easily but I didn’t want to read too much into it.

April is definitely someone who I can safely say men would love to have. She’s got a great body, nice features and an air of class surrounding her despite her difficult childhood.

Maybe a bit of Ice queen look.

I took a picture of April from one of the albums using my phone when no one was looking.

April bought lunch and by 4pm, we were all tired and decided to leave the packing for another time.

I’m supposed to have dinner with my parents and I excused myself at 4.30pm.

I got to the hawker centre to see my parents and sisters already waiting for me at 5.30pm.

Halfway through dinner around 6.15pm, I felt a tap on my shoulders and the few pair of eyes went from being focused on the food to me and finally to the person who tapped me.

I turned around to see April with some packet food in her hands.

My eyes widened and i said ‘hi’ after swallowing my noodles.

James : Hi.

April was polite, she say hi to my parents and sisters before turning her attention back to me.

Reaching into her back pocket, she brought out a blackberry that looked like mine.

April : Went to your place but you were not in, you left in it one of the boxes. Lucky it rang. Was thinking of passing you later but happen to see you here.

I did not realise that my phone was not with me, I must have forgotten to keep it when I sneak shot a picture of April.

James : Oh , thanks.

James : You dabao-ing dinner ?

She nodded her head before excusing herself and left.

And I felt 4 pairs of eyes on me the moment she left.

I knew it’s been almost a year since I brought a girl back and I could hear the charging handles being pulled back.

I took a deep breath as the firing squad took aim.

As the questions flew, my phone vibrated, it was an sms from April

April sms : Haha. Good luck.

I smiled to myself and fought to defend myself in front of the family jury.

It was a valiant battle, I showed no fear. I cut down my sister’s pestering with a mental axe. I blocked my mum’s questions with a shield.

Never would I expect my dad to back stabbed me when my back was turned.

Dad : Actually that day I saw you 2 jogging together, just that I didn’t want to ask.

My knees buckled and in my moment of weakness, my sisters drew blood.

It was an honorable day for me. I did not give up any information with exception that she was my neighbour.

I wanted revenge as I settled down onto my bed that evening. I went to bed smiling to myself.

The last sms from April that evening was ;

April sms : You could have just asked for my photo if you wanted it

The following week came and went, the lift ritual repeated itself only twice as we did not really see each other.

Other than a couple of silly messages, we hardly spoke as we were both busy. I asked if they needed help that first December weekend and April said they were fine.

5th December 2010
5pm

I had just finished coffee with my kahkis at the starbucks at Siglap. Walking towards Siglap centre, I wanted to grab some groceries for my place.

Fate it seems had it’s way of playing with people and as i crossed the road, I saw April heading into macdonalds. I slowed my footsteps and changed direction, making sure I kept to her blind spot. I hung around the back and I saw her sit down with a group of 3 girls.

I laughed to myself as my mind plotted for revenge.

I scanned the directory of the mall and saw that there’s a florist around the corner. Taking a long way round, I got a bouquet of roses and pleaded with the staff if she could deliver it to macdonalds immediately. I gave her specific instructions on where April was sitting and what she was wearing.

I added a hand written note with just a smiley face before signing off .

The florist must have felt weird as to why I was laughing to myself as she got ready to leave the shop.

I hid a distance away and watch April’s reaction. Her head started darting around trying to look for me. I could see she was laughing as she reached for her phone.

Her friends were equally surprised and I could see that they fought for that hand written note.

30 seconds later my phone rang.

April : Hey… are you stalking me ? haha

James : haha. No, it’s revenge for what you did that day at the hawker.

April : haha, come over, they want to meet you.

James : No way man.

April : don’t be a chicken, as least pop by and say hi, I did show my face that day didn’t I ?

I figured it wouldn’t hurt to pop in but I was wrong.

The moment I walked in, I felt several pairs of eyes on me. April suddenly stood up and grabbed another seat. Before I could react, she led me to the chair she was sitting on before taking up the new seat she brought, trapping me within that table of girls.

April : Girls, meet James .

I said hi.

And I got that same fuzzy feeling again as I lifted up my shield and axe.

The questions started flying towards me and April laughed.

April : Can I get you a drink James ?

I nodded and resigned my fate as the questions started.

It was another bloody day as i tried my best to fight off their questions, but i did not know them well enough to brush questions off without appearing rude.

My futile attempt made worst when April returned to my side.

She sat my drink down, linked arms with me and said.

April : Good luck James.

It lasted whole of 15 mins and i could feel myself perspiring.

There were plently of laughs but not for me.

It's like walking into an ambush.

I couldn't excuse myself, the moment i tried to fob up some excuses, the girls caught right onto it and i was sucked right back into battle.

They were good.

When they were finally done at 6.30pm, i felt drained. Worst than marathon sex.

April passed me the car keys as we head towards the lift.

James : So... what did it meant when you linked arms with me ?

April : Nothing James, nothing. haha. Continue dreaming.

I droved us back and walked April to her place.

April : goodnight James.

James : Goodnight April.

I handed her car remote back to her and i was surprised she actually said;

April : Keep it. You're going to need to quite often, i've got another one.

I smile and decided it was time for a corny remark.

James : Was expecting the key to your heart April, not to your car. haha.

April : haha.. that's a good one.

We parted ways and i set my alarm for 3am.
Old 14-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster (A)

Thank you for the kind words and support.

I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.
Old 14-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
r0y1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My neighbour

James : Was expecting the key to your heart April, not to your car. haha.

This sure made her melt Will be waiting for updates when April is unlocked
Old 14-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lol.. I begin to like your female lead character..

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Old 14-03-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 14
io33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power!!!!

Looking forward to more!
Old 14-03-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shimmer57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice Story! Camping here.
Old 14-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ohmygod555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Officially a permanent resident here! WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!
Old 14-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
uzumakiidii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jiayou jiayou. abit more nia to reach that forbidden hole.
Old 14-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

i never thought that i can read a romantic write up in a sex forum.
Old 14-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

I seems to like April as the story progresses...
She is a strong and fillial girl.
Old 14-03-2013, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
limkh11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Time to fix back the lights at the lift...
Old 14-03-2013, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
dreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to all

definitely a good writeup. nice ice queen april she is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1