The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 25-03-2024, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Anpanman29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadrunner44 View Post
upz for suirting esther for the coming weekend
Can share ctc please ?
Old 25-03-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
dannygugnori is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdannygugnori is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdannygugnori is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Squirting recommendation

Visited YY last Thursday since able to leave office early. Her overall service was quite brilliant, massage was good. But from my POV I think her squirting was somehow staged!! Different from my experience with my FB whom also able to squirt. Chances are when she told u that she will be away for preparation. When she is back, straight 69 position and before I start licking, water starting gushing out liao. Did some go ogling. Maybe when she away, she sprayed water into her love hole and uses her pelvis muscles to hold on to the water.( which was not impossible). Anyway thanks bro @puddinghamster for the recommendation.

Looks: 7/10 definitely MILF
Body: 8/10 good figure and fair smooth skin
Boobs: 6/10 prefer at least C
Massage: 9/10 good strength and focused on the correct pain points
GFE: 9/10 passionate and loud
BBBJ: 8/10 suck well with slurping sound
Squirting: 9.5/10 might not be genuine but still gave a 9.5 for the experience of juice flowing all over my face.
FJ: 8.5/10 ride me wild with more water squirting out on my stomach. Finished off with standing doggy, uncapped and shoot all over her back. Very loud moaning.
RTM&F: maybe
Old 25-03-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 6
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygugnori View Post
Visited YY last Thursday since able to leave office early. Her overall service was quite brilliant, massage was good. But from my POV I think her squirting was somehow staged!! Different from my experience with my FB whom also able to squirt. Chances are when she told u that she will be away for preparation. When she is back, straight 69 position and before I start licking, water starting gushing out liao. Did some go ogling. Maybe when she away, she sprayed water into her love hole and uses her pelvis muscles to hold on to the water.( which was not impossible). Anyway thanks bro @puddinghamster for the recommendation.

Looks: 7/10 definitely MILF
Body: 8/10 good figure and fair smooth skin
Boobs: 6/10 prefer at least C
Massage: 9/10 good strength and focused on the correct pain points
GFE: 9/10 passionate and loud
BBBJ: 8/10 suck well with slurping sound
Squirting: 9.5/10 might not be genuine but still gave a 9.5 for the experience of juice flowing all over my face.
FJ: 8.5/10 ride me wild with more water squirting out on my stomach. Finished off with standing doggy, uncapped and shoot all over her back. Very loud moaning.
RTM&F: maybe
Yes, she must pee to empty her baldder to avoid any urine smell. She also needs to drink more water. NO GIMMICK. otherwise where got so much water/urine everyday. I dont blame you for been suspicious - NO SCAM!! ALL REAL - She is unique but lately quite number of people using hands, she feel it was too rough and affected her squirting. MUST BE GENTLE if using fingers and do not insert the fingers - gently rubbing the sweet spot only.

A woman's clitoris is very sensitive...
at first sight, it can be extremely tentative.
They can come in a different size or shape... as small as a seed or as Large as a grape.
A hood protects the delicate tip...
and when it is found, it will be quite a trip.
Its soft pink skin is lying in wait...
for when you touch it you'll know its fate.
With a finger, a tongue, or even a wand... a woman will grow incredibly fond.
Whether it's tapped or teased and it's drawn out... she might respond with a deafening shout.
Her body will tremble and start to quiver... and her pussy will flow like a raging river.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...postcount=3386

【pre MILF】晓晓
【MILF】可可
【SQUIRTERS】阳阳[will taking home leave very soon]
Old 25-03-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
She is buying her new SIM phone card, then proceed by her Medical checkup ... Tonight should be ready ... Then I will PM all of you her video, more photos and wechat , whatspp ...

Thank you for your patience.
Bro, W* tried alr, mind sharing contact? 😁
Many thanks
Old 26-03-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
qwerty99999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc please? Very interested. Thanks.
Old Yesterday, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
She is buying her new SIM phone card, then proceed by her Medical checkup ... Tonight should be ready ... Then I will PM all of you her video, more photos and wechat , whatspp ...

Thank you for your patience.
Can share with me too?
Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Kiwier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share contact thanks!
Old Today, 12:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwier View Post
Pls share contact thanks!
All PM for Gû-chia-chúi YY Squirt QUEEN replied!

FINGERING and FRENCH is strictly not allowed according to her - PUSSY is resting after some rough handling :

【pre MILF】晓晓
【MILF】可可
Old Today, 03:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

唐人街高潮喷女王阳阳 will be away end April for home leave
ALL must 试试阳阳泼水节!! before she is gone

All PM replied

【pre MILF】晓晓
【MILF】可可
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1