The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2007, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future
soapy 2

hi all, today saw an ad abt this joint in the newpaper. call up to check and book a timing 1615hrs. went up to the building and give the guy a call afterwhich was been directed to the exact location. the operation mode was very secretive and careful. open the door saw four girl sitting on the stools. one of them offer a drink to me, slowly drink and settle for a gal in red (first time in the joint must choose an auspicious coluor). proceed to one of the room, stripped down to anything. then go to the other room for my soapy massage. first she wet me with warm water, lather my back with soap. massage my back with her small breast. up down all the way to my toes. turn a round the same method up and down my body including my penis.... kind of shiok. was rubbing her pussy with my finger, she gave out soft moans. afterthat she wash off the soap off my body folllowed by her own. was led by her to the first room which i lie down and she proceed with simple massage on my back. ask me to turn around and thats when the real action start. i shall not go into details of what happened as it is up to you and the rest to find out...the damage is $140 for everything

name: xiaohui
nationality: prc
brest: a to small b
bj: 7/10 hardworking
fj: 8/10 i took a long time to cum
gfe:7/10
rft: yes to try others
damage: 140
Old 12-09-2007, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Re: soapy 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by skl8188 View Post
hi all, today saw an ad abt this joint in the newpaper. call up to check and book a timing 1615hrs. went up to the building and give the guy a call afterwhich was been directed to the exact location. the operation mode was very secretive and careful. open the door saw four girl sitting on the stools. one of them offer a drink to me, slowly drink and settle for a gal in red (first time in the joint must choose an auspicious coluor). proceed to one of the room, stripped down to anything. then go to the other room for my soapy massage. first she wet me with warm water, lather my back with soap. massage my back with her small breast. up down all the way to my toes. turn a round the same method up and down my body including my penis.... kind of shiok. was rubbing her pussy with my finger, she gave out soft moans. afterthat she wash off the soap off my body folllowed by her own. was led by her to the first room which i lie down and she proceed with simple massage on my back. ask me to turn around and thats when the real action start. i shall not go into details of what happened as it is up to you and the rest to find out...the damage is $140 for everything

name: xiaohui
nationality: prc
brest: a to small b
bj: 7/10 hardworking
fj: 8/10 i took a long time to cum
gfe:7/10
rft: yes to try others
damage: 140
keke... the name and place sure rings a bell..
Old 12-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skl8188 View Post
...today saw an ad abt this joint in the newpaper...
Today? 12 Sep? and so early? WHich paper did you see the ad?

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
ST1100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lssah View Post
Today? 12 Sep? and so early? WHich paper did you see the ad?
cannot be 12 Sept lar... how to write FR if it was today?
Old 12-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

no la... he probably meant the TNP from yesterday.. saw the same ad...

size a boobs don sound to sexciting, so hopefully the rest are bigger...

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 12-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Samster

skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future
Wink Re: soapy 2

to clarify it is not 12/09/2007 but 10/09/2007 the posting was slow. the rest of the gals have bigger bobs. they offer shuang fei also but i didn't try. interested bro can try.
Old 12-09-2007, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Wolvie is one of the Best!Wolvie is one of the Best!Wolvie is one of the Best!

There's already a thread on this la. Definitely same place.
Old 12-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
-comments deleted-

Last edited by ShadowBro; 12-09-2007 at 03:31 PM.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 18
compaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
Been there twice,so so only,maybe prc dont suit my taste.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 17
kuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to behold

Finally someone start the thread liao......

Actually the real date for tis opening Soapy De Wonderland should be 3~4 weeks ago....

I tink i am the 1st customer ba..... But recently too busy to produce FR & the forum sometimes beri lag at midnite so hardly produce more detail FR...

Anyway good effort that is pple produce FR.....

Cheers..........
Old 12-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuku_son View Post
Finally someone start the thread liao......

Actually the real date for tis opening Soapy De Wonderland should be 3~4 weeks ago....

I tink i am the 1st customer ba..... But recently too busy to produce FR & the forum sometimes beri lag at midnite so hardly produce more detail FR...

Anyway good effort that is pple produce FR.....

Cheers..........
U definitely not the 1st customer and this joint definitely being ard much longer.....u can refer to this thread

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=71472

But 1 thing good, having contacts with the boss here, u will be able to get the contacts for VR which have much more gals(9 i think) to choose from and it's very secretly located....
Old 12-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Can PM me the contact ..cheers
Old 12-09-2007, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
doomvell13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to this joint today. Very cramp place.
As mention, the operation is very secretive and I shall be secretive in giving out contacts as well.
4 girls are inside. Sat at the resting area waiting for room. While sitting the girls kept me company and less than a while i felt at home! One of the girls pass me a sodoku book n ask me to do with her. Really thumbs up for her effort. While doing i got very distracted cos got action inside. The girl tat accompanied me doing sokodu is tang tang i tink. Yeah, while doing, the OKT came bck and can see he took gd care of the girls.
The other girl available a bit on the plumb side with bigger boobs but still very bonkable. I chose TT for the fact she is very friendly.

Went in and saw the soapy mattress. Also saw another WL juz finish action. She did freak out a bit cos she still haven change up. Took a quick look at her figure. Very hot. Didn't managed to ask for name.

Strip n action starts. A bit of ruba ruba den flip over liao. Front side osso a bit of action only. Quite disappointed. Reason she gave is becos outside got pple waiting.

Went out to bath before proceeding to action. After bathing, went to another room with mattress. Was given a massage. Massage not impt so dun touch on that. After which BJ starts. BJ was quite gd maybe i was not initative enough. She gave quite a gd suction but i prefer licking of dickhead. Seeing i was hard liao, She told me REAL ACTION starts liao. She lied down for me and me bonk her in missionary. Her stereo quite fake bah as least not enough/ convincingly enough for me. Bonk for a while motioned her to change position. She now on top. Not bad n nearly came. Ask her to stop and switch doggy style.
After a while switch back to missionary again. Bonk n bonk den tried to give her a gd one but told myself forget it juz release cos got pple outside liao.

Overall experience quite ok but I believe can be much much better.
After bonk went to bath again. She bath me but den haiz she never towel dry me. If she towel dry me she will earn more tips. On my way out, Saw another 2 girls. Nice looks, young. All HC calibre. While we change she ask if i like the place. I said very cramp and soapy massage should be longer. She said ya, normally will be longer cos got pple outside so need to chopchop. She thought i was here for the FJ but i'm more for the soapy massage. She apologised and promise me will give me a gd soapy massage nxt visit. I said ok. Confirm her name and she asked for my name as well. She say nxt time want her call n book appt to avoid wat happen like today. So chiongsters, pls take note.

Sorry for a poor FR cos rushing off for dinner. If u like my FR pls up my points ok? Me is regular but rarely post FRs if action is soso only. Will post only to reccomand.
Contact will only given to gd reputation guys to avoid AVs.

Name: Tang Tang
GFE: 9/10 ( feel like her bf in 5mins)
Soapy massage: 5/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes and hope she remembers me. She say she will give better services to her regulars.

Recommand to others? Yes, I believe attitude is impt. Her attitude very gd although quite disappointing in soapy part.
Old 13-09-2007, 12:13 PM
Samster

so sorry to open a new thread without checking maybe i am too eager to share. i know there is another joint so just want to compare the service standard.
Old 16-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
yoyoRon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro sk8188 always right spirit to share, i just luv the original nature of this thread, a factual forum, good, bad, harmful, all kinds of comments in the short few pages, perhaps we sbf bros, could make a comparison...kudos to bro sk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1