The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2004, 11:38 AM
mike_ccj

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Smile Any FL's that will satisfy your fantasies

Hi Bros,
This one of my first posting, I was wondering whether there are FL's that will satisfy your fantasies. An example of fantasies are like wearing Fench Maid outfit, Corsets and other stuff.
I was in Australia a couple of months back and I engaged an FL there. It was better then anything I had so because it was the whole experience that was mind blowing. She wasn't young but she knew what I wanted. It was a bit pricy but well worth the cash.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 23
juda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any FL's that will satisfy your fantasies

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_ccj
Hi Bros,
This one of my first posting, I was wondering whether there are FL's that will satisfy your fantasies. An example of fantasies are like wearing Fench Maid outfit, Corsets and other stuff.
I was in Australia a couple of months back and I engaged an FL there. It was better then anything I had so because it was the whole experience that was mind blowing. She wasn't young but she knew what I wanted. It was a bit pricy but well worth the cash.
You can try local chinese Xiao Xi for "role play"
Old 01-09-2004, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
CrazyOx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can try Isus. She is into anything under the sun. Really. Eating shit, anal, golden showers, BDSM, Bukkake, etc.

Its only a matter of $$$$
Old 01-09-2004, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Blastventure is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_ccj
Hi Bros,
I know some FL who is into role play. She can bring cuffs, whips like bdsm type. Or you want air stewardess type (like bonking SIA girls).....
heheh....
Old 02-09-2004, 12:44 AM
mike_ccj

Talking Re: Any FL's that will satisfy your fantasies

Bros,
Thanks for the updates. Sounds like most of them are Chinese Mainland types. Do you need to bring the equipments ?. Or they already have them ?

PM me the details .

Thanks
Old 02-09-2004, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
wonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What i really want to know is where to get a set of nurse uniform or at least the headgear. Then can act our my nurse fantasy with my fav FL liao.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:57 AM
mike_ccj

I heard those high class ones, have some good equipments hehehe. Don't have to buy
Old 02-09-2004, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
hihiguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyway in conclusion is $$$ talks.... if u have the money... gals will do wat u wan... frm dressing like a OL to a SIA stewardness... it will definitely blow ur mind off and a unforgetable experience... i believe its worth the bucks... we lived so far and we just wan to enjoy ourselves rite !!

but then on the other hand, if u cant spare that kind of money becos of commitments or wat, juz settle for a CAT40 bonk in GL bah... not that bad too.. !~!~
Old 02-09-2004, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
wonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihiguy
Anyway in conclusion is $$$ talks.... if u have the money... gals will do wat u wan... frm dressing like a OL to a SIA stewardness... it will definitely blow ur mind off and a unforgetable experience... i believe its worth the bucks... we lived so far and we just wan to enjoy ourselves rite !!

but then on the other hand, if u cant spare that kind of money becos of commitments or wat, juz settle for a CAT40 bonk in GL bah... not that bad too.. !~!~
Well said bro. At the end of the day, money counts. But then, i'm having problems getting uniforms...

Let me play school girl and teacher with my FL next week first. At least can strike 1 item off my 'Must Do Once In My Life' list.
Old 02-09-2004, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BRO,
wait the"principal" catch u play teacher n student give u pubic ( oops public ) caning. hahaha. enjoy ur fettish !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfix
Well said bro. At the end of the day, money counts. But then, i'm having problems getting uniforms...

Let me play school girl and teacher with my FL next week first. At least can strike 1 item off my 'Must Do Once In My Life' list.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

alamak bro...

everything is possible if u have the "M" factor...

Old 02-09-2004, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 21
Ken yeang is one of the Best!Ken yeang is one of the Best!Ken yeang is one of the Best!

playing SIA pilot "doing" SIA stewardress is nice........the SIA stewardess costume can be bought at Chinatown lor......but for pilot costume?!
Old 02-09-2004, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 20
wankmehappy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywankmehappy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just read a book written by a local writer...title is invisible trade...quite a nice, funny book...it did mention ppls spending lot of $$$ for some funny fantasies of theirs...might think of trying one of them mention in the book...
happyme
Old 02-09-2004, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 23
danny41sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny41sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juda
You can try local chinese Xiao Xi for "role play"
"Role Play"??????????????
Old 02-09-2004, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
justme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy