The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Anyone tried messaging angeldelights? Been whatsapping and tried we chat but no replies from them for a few days even when the threads here are updated
Old 11-10-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Wow thanks KOC88 bro for summarizing at a glance the CP ladies
Lens looks delicious to me!
Old 11-10-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wadthehell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Nop they are man made.. but trust me they are soft as fuck.. well actually i am On my way to rtf her now haha.. i am a boob sucker thats my weakness haha.. got to be hurry bro her last day is 12th
Old 11-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
This Len is one character also la lol...in a good way i mean
Old 11-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Just rtf len.. hehe bros after me are in for a good treat.. as i just got her 3 new sexy lingerie.. p.s. one of them is a maid costume.. have a good week guys ✌️
Old 11-10-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

This mystery bonk thing from paradise seems quite interesting, good price also, so i decided to try it out. as usual bro paradise response is fast and clear. this mystery thing was getting me excited. i tried palmy a few days back, i didnt mind a RTF or his other girl who also looked pretty good.
so as the dice fell, i got jessica, which worked out well, nice looking short haired SYT. first timer to the trade, she is really sweet, her looks like those tom boy, but body is womanly. i really enjoyed doggy with her pumping her hard and fast. this SYT took it all and give me more in return! haha
good attitude and takes instruction well, i thought her how i like my cock sucked and she obediently fulfiled my wishes.
overall a good fuck, good price, great place. really cant complain
Old 11-10-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3814 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Personal Review on Commando Kelly(Bangkok-Gems)

Name: Kelly
Boobs: Just nice for a handful. Small Brown Nipples sensitive.
Body: Overall Acepptable no Stretch marks
Pussy: Shaved with just very little hair and clean no smell
BBBJ: 9/10 (Great Suction, Lots of twisting action)
AR: 9/10 (Would be nice if tongue even deeper)
CIM: 10/10 (Dry me off every drop)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight and Hardworking changed at least 4 positions)
AJ: 9/10 (Lots of KY applied but manage to insert full)
GFE: 9/10 (Communicate in English so no problem)
Damage: $200/90/2
RTF: Maybe

Overall she is consider a good bonk. Photos on this stable always real but always chui lol. Camera skills should improve if not will lose many potential clients. Girls standards from this stable that i taken for the last 6mths have been consistent mostly hits then missed. Hence if u see a pic that u 'maybe' likes, most likely when u go its always better than pics.

For Kelly herself, the catbath and shower was very good for me. Some younger girls these days wont have that service anymore whereby shower u and do a body to body soap shower for u. Her catbath skills and bbbj on the balls are also good. She enjoys painting and shivers when i hit the spot and she also does Ass-Rimming but more on the surface. Been a long time since alot of stables advertised but dissapointment when none did.

Overall sastified with this bonk and location of hotel is really nice as i go for service more often than just a F and Go. But heard from lady that she might be changing so check with Okt.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Finally a MAID!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadthehell View Post
Just rtf len.. hehe bros after me are in for a good treat.. as i just got her 3 new sexy lingerie.. p.s. one of them is a maid costume.. have a good week guys ✌️
Koc88?
Energizer Bunny?
Where are you?
We finally get a "real" maid and niether me nor you patronizes her?

I guess we are not even good at writing 5$ FR

We are now only good at buying Chicken McNuggets from the Chicks

From chiongshters too McDonalds delivery boys.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
TomBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbie123 View Post
... first timer to the trade, she is really sweet, her looks like those tom boy, but body is womanly. ...
Jessica P888 looks real nice and tempting.

But, sorry.

TomBoy is a code word reserved for the one and only most popular lady ever in Singapore
(which incidentally had very short hair too)

And I still aks myself how I could get away calling her "TomBoy",
just at few inches distance
and repatedly
without being pulverised to death by her supernatural gaze
Old 11-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Kudos to u, bro robotman12!!

For "beating" bro KOC88 for the first blood FR on Selina... Lol. =P

Thanks for sharing ur FR. From ur detailed description of actions with her, do believe u are extremely excited. So much so that u may hv missed out some fine details. Hence, may I verify the below fine details with u...

(1) Slim body means got slight or flat tummy?

(2) B cup but real, firm, saggy, full B or small B?

(3) Can French or not?

(4) Can paint / finger or not?

With due respect, may I appeal / request (not demand) for a more detailed description on the new lady.

Thanks in advance.
=D

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotman12 View Post
Probably the 1st FR on Selina from CP.
My 1st time trying this okt. I visited her on 101017 7pm. There was some mix up initially, becos it was yaya that led me into her room, but after her customer asked for yaya, the misunderstanding was cleared (damn should have at least hugged yaya 1st, she looks cute and petite!)

Selina's room is rather big. She looks much like the pics advertised, less than 160 cm, looks shy, with slightly tanned skin tone, tatoos on her back, left hand and left leg. Her hair was tied up in a bun, wearing a short tight black dress. Her smile is smittening, with that pretty, blemish-free face. Hugging her from behind, i pulled down her panties cheekily and caress her boobs, while slowly pulling that dress off her slim body. Her boobs are B sized, light brown erected nipples, with a trimmed pussy. Oh her belly button is pierced too. She saw my shaved dick, and i teased her to shave hers off too, which she smiled cheekily. Shower was sop, but i added in some fun by rubbing my soapy body against hers. She didnt reject my approach.

Back to the room, i pulled off her towel and laid her down on the bed, and started kissing her. Then i turned her over and she started cathbathing me, slowly working her way down south. She licked and sucked my balls before engulfing my dick, and there she blows, her head bobbling up and down with rising speed. I stood up by the bedside, both hands holding her head, i slowly fucked her mouth, slowly inserting and removing my dick from her warm mouth, wanting to see the fluids linking between her mouth and my dick. She took it well, so i teased her "aroi mai?" She looked at me, then smiled and said " aroi na!" FJ was tight, but she uses KY on cd. 1st shot released after standing doggy and missionary.

Halftime arrived, we sat by the bedside, but realising she has limited english, and i only know how to say kak khun kab, so i tried using the translator app to communicate with her. And used the chance to learnt some thai words from her. Turned out she is actually a young mum since 2 yrs back, and she worked as a model. She showed me her kid photo, and realised why she is in urgent need of cash. But due to personal reasons, she was focused on her phone and not me. Using the translator, I told her not to worry so much, and i took the initiative to lie on the bed and covered ourselves in the blanket, giving her comfort. Under that blanket, she forgo her phone and started acting naughty with me. We touched each other's bodies and under her touch, my dick surfaced again. Catbathed and bbbj me once more, with the same intensity earlier. Then she grabbed for a cd and started riding me. She went in so deep, i could feel my dick is sufocated in her warm wet hole. She rode fuck me, and i rode fuck her, we just enjoyed ourselves in the ride, grabbing and slapping her butt in the process, while she fed me with her erected nipples. It took abt 10 mins to release my 2nd. So shiooook! Washed up, paid up and wished her luck in her life.

She has some problems back home, as mentioned above, so probably show some care for her, and treat her well. Due to my poor knowledge of thai and her shyness, maybe tats y we can't break the ice so well. But she is a good fuck nevertheless.

P.S. While waiting for bus, i saw yaya and len crossing the road, i can't help but took their pics. Yaya looks soo cute there teehee
Old 11-10-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosagi View Post
Had Dear from Doll88 for overnight
http://www.doll88.net/gallery/displa..._display_media

This lady grows on you from the minute you step into the room, everything is about service with this special gem... she asked me if I wanted water, if I was comfortable, if I liked the position, liked the feeling... I daresay one of my top 3 ever! GFE MAX!

Looks: 7/10 (that is after she removed makeup)
Figure: 9/10 Slim and solid boobs
BBBJ: 9/10 this is the highlight, she just kept going and going
FJ: 9/10 Fingered her gently and she started getting wet, very tight hole engulfing my dick
Did her 3 times and all of them were fantastic
Please be respectful and gentle with this gem!
Nice One, bro
Wonder if she do CIM??!

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 11-10-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=668687
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=668686

Looks like there are 2 big pairs of watermelons in Angels' Aura
Old 11-10-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=668687
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=668686

Looks like there are 2 big pairs of watermelons in Angels' Aura
I am already imagining if i can tarma both of them hhahaa.. 😱😱😱
Old 11-10-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
atlantis2211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sex Senses - Yogurt

One of the best bonk in 2017 so far ... 😄😄

Looks just right for my taste with a petite body. But the best is the services. French like long lost lovers. Heavenly bbbj with AR and CIM.

Now starting round 2 as i type ... 😬😬
Old 11-10-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 9
robotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Kudos to u, bro robotman12!!

For "beating" bro KOC88 for the first blood FR on Selina... Lol. =P

Thanks for sharing ur FR. From ur detailed description of actions with her, do believe u are extremely excited. So much so that u may hv missed out some fine details. Hence, may I verify the below fine details with u...

(1) Slim body means got slight or flat tummy?

(2) B cup but real, firm, saggy, full B or small B?

(3) Can French or not?

(4) Can paint / finger or not?

With due respect, may I appeal / request (not demand) for a more detailed description on the new lady.

Thanks in advance.
=D
Haha ya i dont write fr often.. but heres ur info:

1. Flat tummy
2. Not saggy, small natural b cup
3. Im not a fan of frenching, more towards neck/lip kissing
4. During stripping i tried rubbing her clit, she didnt reject my approach. But im not into licking so idk abt tat

I forgot to take a pic of her b4 leaving, but this is a pic tat she showed me. Ur experience wif her may vary from ppl to ppl.. maybe becos im younger, or maybe becos she likes older guys like koc88 lol

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1