The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Well correct .well said.some of them their sons here in singapore studying...i know one ml her son already in polytechnic and his mother still working this massage job....luckily her son dun know she work this line...she need to reach home everyday by 10pm so that her son dun suspect anything....she told her son she working at a cosmetics shop....lol
Wah. Then she better pray that her son don’t go into her shop. If not very drama liao. Coz I know now poly also got go mp one. Friends jio then all go together. Later the friend tio the mum or the son himself.
Old 06-11-2022, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

This is life.U hope to spend less on a ML while they wanted more money.It is how much u wanted a girl.I have a friend who spend thousands on a girl every mth even tried to cheat his father to give the girl.
Old 07-11-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 731 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
This is life.U hope to spend less on a ML while they wanted more money.It is how much u wanted a girl.I have a friend who spend thousands on a girl every mth even tried to cheat his father to give the girl.
Falling in love is just like kena kong tao,had a very high urge of meeting her even when the pockets command you not to do so. You will find ways to find money and return to see her. Even 1 hr of meet will make you feel happy the whole day.
Price of love.
Old 07-11-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Wah. This is like too extreme.
Really kana gong tao.
Old 07-11-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Falling in love is just like kena kong tao,had a very high urge of meeting her even when the pockets command you not to do so. You will find ways to find money and return to see her. Even 1 hr of meet will make you feel happy the whole day.
Price of love.
Sound like addicted to drug.
Kana hooked and slowly bleed away.
Old 07-11-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
Sound like addicted to drug.
Kana hooked and slowly bleed away.
Share a recent experience on falling in love with a spa lady.
Old 07-11-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 8
marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!

I have seen n also hear of bros going to take up loans just so can buy gifts for his ml gf.

They are train to kc , there are even schools they can go to back in their country to learn the art of kcing Singaporeans no csb
Old 07-11-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky1532 View Post
Wah. Then she better pray that her son don’t go into her shop. If not very drama liao. Coz I know now poly also got go mp one. Friends jio then all go together. Later the friend tio the mum or the son himself.
Also got chance that someone whos in poly will connect the dots together. Guy somemore.. Maybe he already knows, else give one or two more years for him to enter ns if he singaporean
Old 07-11-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Well said!

Quote:
i wanted to share something on bookings, some spa and mp do allow bookings to let customers book their ladies for outings and also for other special reasons.
The practice of booking comes into 2 types, 1)hourly rate booking 2)full day booking. Rates are difference from shop to shops.
Over the months I have been paying up.booking fees for my ml, she gaves reasons like not feeling well and sick.
It had becomes too frequent to average of 5 days per month, I started to question myself how did she survive with lesser extra income if she goes on like this?
The next thing is she always rushes home when I paid up the booking fees at the counter, followed when I sent her home to rest.
After that the whole day she be resting at home and what I observed is her message is always online chatting with somebody. This lead me to believe she also tell her other loyal customers to foot her booking fees for that day. Men's are easily to get cheated after sweet talk.
Just recently I try not to contact her for a few days and yesterday she texted me she is again not working and resting at home. That means this time she picks another men to pay up at counter. I pretend busy and hang up the phone. As I remember last time she ask me to help her pay up the whole day booking.
If she can convinced 5 loyal customers then she will hit a very good target for that day. Easily pocket more than $1.5k.
So to fellow samsters, please do not fall into their KC trap like I have experienced recently.
I don't have proves to exposed her I only suspect what she had did to me.
Hope everyone learn this.
Old 08-11-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marl13 View Post
I have seen n also hear of bros going to take up loans just so can buy gifts for his ml gf.

They are train to kc , there are even schools they can go to back in their country to learn the art of kcing Singaporeans no csb
Wth. Trainings sia. But not all men in sg will kana KC
Old 08-11-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Well said!
If we pay and support our ml when she really fall sick then it's ok, some lady would take such apportuinty to cheat us and also some of her loyal customers then she is taking us as fool.

My advise to some bros to spend wisely and not to fall into their KC trap. When you have to back out you have to let it go or you will get hurt badly.
Old 08-11-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

It always start small, like buying dinner or supper before going to see them, then slowly become buy some groceries, then knn ask buy daily stuff like shampoo toothpaste, after that become cosmetics and those more daring ones will ask for branded ones like C Dior lip stick.

They reward by like give bbbj or more then swear upon their ancestors graves they only do it to you cause u so special and they so in love with you lmao 😂😂😂😂

Sibeh tok long their patterns n tricks
Old 08-11-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
It always start small, like buying dinner or supper before going to see them, then slowly become buy some groceries, then knn ask buy daily stuff like shampoo toothpaste, after that become cosmetics and those more daring ones will ask for branded ones like C Dior lip stick.

They reward by like give bbbj or more then swear upon their ancestors graves they only do it to you cause u so special and they so in love with you lmao 😂😂😂😂

Some ladies are very faminine, 女人味 and attracts men strongly. Very difficult for us to say "no"
Old 08-11-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:

How the ml convince you by introducing their lifestyle, family members and whom they live with when they are in Homeland, they show pics of their parents, brother sisters and her child, the ml shows you all these is just wanna wants to test you out to see whether you can accept her as good trusted friend.
If you are comfortable with her current condition then she will moved to her next step of kc trap. If you are not comfortable with her current condition then she will try to avoid you and dump you once and for all.
The next step she will come closer to you day after day,she will also bring out some of her financial problems as you goes along.
Old 08-11-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
How the ml convince you by introducing their lifestyle, family members and whom they live with when they are in Homeland, they show pics of their parents, brother sisters and her child, the ml shows you all these is just wanna wants to test you out to see whether you can accept her as good trusted friend.
If you are comfortable with her current condition then she will moved to her next step of kc trap. If you are not comfortable with her current condition then she will try to avoid you and dump you once and for all.
The next step she will come closer to you day after day,she will also bring out some of her financial problems as you goes along.
Bro I just read yr this msg you must be a season chongster ler using alt account to post hehe.

But hor sometimes we made it too easy for them , heard many MLS say something like 你们星加坡男人只要说一点好话,全变成甜狗,真他妈的容易。

Which I somewhat agree cause our society too cold ler and sinkie prawn sinkie behavior n attuitde make us bros encounter a bit of kc machian like moth to a flame.

And if anyone is in love with an ml with a gambling addiction I hope you can turn 180 degree and run the other direction from her no matter what she say or promised you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1