The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Many still dum know the different between Like n Love Just enjoy yr moment thru good svc
Old 31-01-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Regarding KC. But how many actually give love bites to ML when doing the deed with them? On the breasts, other part of the naked skin, neck, shoulder blade etc…And to the extent that if the MLs allow their KC target or fav customer to do so.

Imagine other customers F that same ML and saw the love bites…. Just sth for a thought
Bro why bother. The ML that I did mention recently abv have love bites from her bf or maybe her other customer. I still fuck until song song. Only when I see things like STD or skin issue then I will be bothered.

Btw her left nip got swelling before. Not by me. So it's by another bro lor. Hahaha.

Not my wife why I care sia. She is just another prostitute. to sound better sexual service provider.
Old 31-01-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Many still dum know the different between Like n Love Just enjoy yr moment thru good svc
Yah man.
They mixed it up.
Thats why emotional hurt or feel cheated when they realise the ML is not faithful.
1stly ML are never faithful. It's all self thought. Lol.
Old 01-02-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
juzx123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
To all bros,
This is to recommend a massage woman to some elderly lonely brothers that needs chatting companion, she is honest, patience and willing to listen to any topics in life of happiness and hardship.

Me and my kaki already chatted with her for several times, in return she didn't ask for any money or gifts, she is new to the spa scene and had no customer at all, if any brother wanted to make friend with her can pm me for her contact and location of where she works. What's she needs is a new circle of friends, her shop doesn't have much walk in customer.

Please treat her well as she is a very simple woman that just arrive to our shores to make a living to support her parents.

She is different, she is not here into any KC game, chatting more with her will feel her sincerity, her attitude tells she is an innocence woman that suffers her past.

So brother let's put our hands together for a new friend. I am sure she can kills your lonelyness and erase your sad past.

Thank you.
Bro pm thank you
Old 01-02-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
juzx123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
To all bros,
This is to recommend a massage woman to some elderly lonely brothers that needs chatting companion, she is honest, patience and willing to listen to any topics in life of happiness and hardship.

Me and my kaki already chatted with her for several times, in return she didn't ask for any money or gifts, she is new to the spa scene and had no customer at all, if any brother wanted to make friend with her can pm me for her contact and location of where she works. What's she needs is a new circle of friends, her shop doesn't have much walk in customer.

Please treat her well as she is a very simple woman that just arrive to our shores to make a living to support her parents.

She is different, she is not here into any KC game, chatting more with her will feel her sincerity, her attitude tells she is an innocence woman that suffers her past.

So brother let's put our hands together for a new friend. I am sure she can kills your lonelyness and erase your sad past.

Thank you.

Bro pm contact thanks
Old 01-02-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Some of the MLs are careful in not leaving any love bites so that their other bfs doesn't know they had other partners
Old 01-02-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Some of the MLs are careful in not leaving any love bites so that their other bfs doesn't know they had other partners
ai seh they can juggle so many balls ah

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 01-02-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Being chionging since 2013 and my 10th anniversary lol. All the massage girls i met are just for that, pleasure, pay and fuck off.

Sometime in 2016, met one, didn't do anything, except for handjob and juagen. However, somehow or rather, felt could connect with her emotionally as she was studying here and spoke quite good English. Usually, I would visit at least 1 different lady per week, but since got to know her, it is just her per week. In fact, I even treated her to nice meal before she left for good in 2017.

When she quit in end 2017, it took me close to 6 months before I got over that she has quit for good and will not return. Thinking back, I feel happy for her as being a sincere and non money face person, she deserves better.

Since then, I have also been chionging, but all the girls then are just that, fuck, pay and leave. lol
Old 01-02-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am sure the bf know or suspect. How can the man not know his girl kana ram by other man. Lol.

Most probably the bf not serious bah.
I know some ml and their bf is for pass time.
Noth not serious one. No string attached.
Old 02-02-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzzen View Post
I am sure the bf know or suspect. How can the man not know his girl kana ram by other man. Lol.

Most probably the bf not serious bah.
I know some ml and their bf is for pass time.
Noth not serious one. No string attached.
For prc mls their real lover or husband will be in their home country...when they come to singapore all men here are treated like atm machines...fuck ..pay and move on...many fishes out there
Old 03-02-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
For prc mls their real lover or husband will be in their home country...when they come to singapore all men here are treated like atm machines...fuck ..pay and move on...many fishes out there
Hahaha.
Men = atm machine
ML/FL = public toilet
Old 05-02-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Well said brother

Cheers
Old 06-02-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 10
whitehead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitehead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I personally know someone who was an FL from dome L. Her IG always shows pics of her with her bf (always changing though). Sometimes I also wonder if the bf knows what she was working as or not.

Btw, don't ask me who is she and what is her IG. Gotta respect her privacy
Old 06-02-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehead View Post
I personally know someone who was an FL from dome L. Her IG always shows pics of her with her bf (always changing though). Sometimes I also wonder if the bf knows what she was working as or not.

Btw, don't ask me who is she and what is her IG. Gotta respect her privacy

Lol. I guess is tat the previous bfs found out and dump her.

Btw sg to small to bump into ppl we know.
Last few days when i brought a ml/fl to hotel. I saw the warts ml waiting at the lift lobby. Dunno who is the unlucky victim.
Old 06-02-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzzen View Post
Lol. I guess is tat the previous bfs found out and dump her.

Btw sg to small to bump into ppl we know.
Last few days when i brought a ml/fl to hotel. I saw the warts ml waiting at the lift lobby. Dunno who is the unlucky victim.
Last time she didn't pass the wart to you and how you escape unharm?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1