The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clean massage no need wear underwear de

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothar4 View Post
Actually, does anybody know if sg law requires one to wear underwear?

the fact is that one goes naked for a massage (covered by towel) in many other countries.
Yes it is a must in SG.
Old 20-03-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Yes it is a must in SG.
correct... but alot of place go thru motion only...

as usual all the study high high sit in office everyday pple come up with bo liao rule... wear underwear so cannot have hj ah? what kind of underwear can stop sia? my one always kenna cut or tear until become skirt lor...
Old 20-03-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
correct... but alot of place go thru motion only...

as usual all the study high high sit in office everyday pple come up with bo liao rule... wear underwear so cannot have hj ah? what kind of underwear can stop sia? my one always kenna cut or tear until become skirt lor...
Lol yeah jiak liao be.

Last edited by sibeinerd; 20-03-2023 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Lol
Old 20-03-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it all depends on the loc and ML. Some places I go no need to wear anything...some wear until treatment is complete...some halfway treatment already torn (with or without specials)...

But I normally will act blur, go lie on the massage bed nekkid immediately after a quick shower or change...after she comes in and insists to wear, then I know not much will happen...otherwise...the anticipation beckons...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
i think some spas dont have disposable underwear, so you can go commando (it's usually those close after 12am type or lassup looking places)

some places are ML specific, meaning that I can see the packets of underwear in the tray but ML never put on bed for me. and after shower, they just ask me lie on bed.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 20-03-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Worried about underwear just go condo massage loh. Can lie down fully naked. Why still go to shops?
Old 21-03-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Worried about underwear just go condo massage loh. Can lie down fully naked. Why still go to shops?
Go condo how to explain to OC if kena raid? Really game over if you tio need to call OC. But if massage shop you can still say you really just wanted to go for massage mah.
Old 21-03-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Got caught before in condo just take down number where got call OC? Of cause don't stupid go lie to av to protect the girls la.
Old 21-03-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnly View Post
Brother can share contact? Thank you in advanced 🙏🏻
Bro can share contact ? TIA
Old 21-03-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rumberarean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

long time no try
Old 21-03-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyboi1988 View Post
Go condo how to explain to OC if kena raid? Really game over if you tio need to call OC. But if massage shop you can still say you really just wanted to go for massage mah.
Pls lah sg women not so stupid. You really think she will believe if you get caught in massage shop? If you go so often she will know must have special service.
Old 22-03-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Pls lah sg women not so stupid. You really think she will believe if you get caught in massage shop? If you go so often she will know must have special service.
It's the lesser of 2 evils. If kena caught in massage shop, still can die die say go for massage only and deny no take special. Got benefit of doubt.

If you kena caught in condo, what excuse can you give to OC? 跳进黄河也洗不清
Old 22-03-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1728 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

went to a clean massage (so they say), given a loose shorts..massage is good, tried to adjust little bro to the side of the shorts..6 o' clock...the ml continued to massage the thighs and she didn't realise the soft head was there waiting..when she went further in...came in contact with the head and immediately retract back her hand but the soft head has began to grow hard..now the semi hardened head is waiting again for the hand...yet she still moved in deep in the thigh area..but this time I can feel the pressure of her hand against the semi hardened head...she can feel it also..for the next few moments, she did all the strokes that will exert pressure on the now hardened rod yet she didn't touch or stroke it...just leave it as it is...finally time to turn over...she saw the standing rod and still no move to stroke it, just occasional touches with the back of the hand but can feel the pressure against the hard rod...ended with nothing but blue balls...tip her $10...anyway the ML is malay, plump and looks 5/10...
Old 22-03-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyboi1988 View Post
Why need to call OC though? I thought AV will usually only take down number and ask for some info, there's no need to call anyone to bail you out.
Old 30-03-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Zeekhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Suddenly this one quiet. Let me chip in as i also good fan of no underwear massage.

Last time i got a pre milf viet owo, very friendly and fluent in english. She has good personality demure, learnt and wears makeup, can hold a good conversation but will not go overbroad, consider pretty. All you can ask for in a asian woman. She operates at some ulu place in bedok. Some lao jiao may know tHis lobang.

When i try this shop it just open, i got introduce to try by one of the bro here. He told me very good strong massage, intense teasing and best of all not chop you. So i make my way down from far to try. When reach, the place was new, not even have underwear ready for you to wear. You just lie down on bed and you will be cover with towel on your important area.Massage was more than better and stronger than expected. The towel will be lift just nicely almost show but almost no covering your part when masssge upper thighs then cover back and repeat for the other side. The teasing was so intense that it is as if it was meant to not “ accidentally” run pass your shaft to make you until you buay tahan and shoot. Ml will pretend she didnt see but definitely will know. Same for the front. The little towel only cover jewel while she massage the inner side.

All for all only $50 all in! I went back a few times and always go very late at night as i thought it was too open in the day for this open setup. No need message me as this place no more.

If you have good lobang no need wear underwear and more, can share.
Hi bro can share ctc? TIA!
Old 30-03-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!

No need message me as this place no more.

That bro already said no more! Ppl can't read for some reason..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeekhan View Post
Hi bro can share ctc? TIA!
「若人欲了知,三世一切佛,應觀法界性,一切唯心造。」
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1