The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 22-03-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
i have by far not hear nor see any senior bros who frequent Batam in this thread who would recommend that place in this thread. Most of those who recommend the place were mostly forum clone/s or new to Batam who do not find time to read though the thread.

I, for one do not recommend the place to any of my friends as my rating on the place were not as much higher than yours.
The place had ceased becoming sponsor so not sure what happened...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-03-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I have just returned to Europe, this morning.
So fast back to Europe? Ramadan has only started and you are already gone?

Hehehe...thought you are always and will be in Batam during Ramadan, like you have always done so every year.

Quote:
Yes, I still use my mobile wifi router, as I have always done, provided in Italy by an Italian operator. I use it with a Telkomsel SIM card. I have never registered it in Indonesia, but I have never had any trouble.
Good to hear that, you just answered my question. I am going to give it a try in my next April trip.

Reason why i ask is because i have a few of this wireless router thing, but the battery runs out fast enough before i could charge it and i do not like to carry a powerbank, hence i thought of switching from mifi to mifi from time to time.

But i only have 2 of such "toys" which i bought from Batam. And another handful of them from "China". Carrying a few wireless router around is definitely way lighter than carrying a few powerbankSSS.

Quote:
Asking guys at stalls who sell SIM card is pointless. They don't know the rules. They say I certainly have to register my mobile wifi, but cannot explain under what conditions.
My case was similar.

Ok, i have 2 indonesia sim cards (both from Telkomsel) which i have been keeping it active during the 3 years covid time. It becomes un-usable but not dead yet (due to me putting in Singapore phone) and when i went over to Batam to talk to the mobile phone shop person, he wasn't the issue after registering the iMei number of my Singapore phone.

The alternate 2 solutions given to me is to buy a new phone in Batam. Or get another XL sim card to put into my phone to be registered under my dual-sim card phone to activate my Telkomsel line on my phone.

So now, this alternate phone i have is running on both XL and Telkomsel line whereby i only top up my telkomsel line, leaving the XL line inactive without topping up.

In case you are confuse on what i have written above, here's the sum up.

1. i have 2 Telkomsel line. One on Indonesia phone which is all fine and another on a "non-Indonesia phone". Apparently the one with non-Indonesia phone becomes un-usable (not dead yet).

2. The unusable, non-Indonesia phone (a dual sim phone) is the one that are used with an extra XL line together with my Telkomsel line from the phone seller.

In other word, i bought an extra XL line to allow my Telkomsel line to be able to work on my non-Indonesia phone. The 2 sim card is now on one phone.

Others may ask, i only need to register my non-Singapore phone's iMei to get it to work on my "OLD" Telkomsel sim card. But it simply doesn't after countless tries, unless i decide to give up my Indonesia sim card number (buy a new sim = new number) or buy a new Indo-phone.

There was really no explanation on why it can only work this way.

So now, i am using an XL line to help my Telkomsel line to work on my non-Indonesia phone. Consumption of my pulsa (money inside sim) were from my Telkomsel line tho, while i leave the XL line the way it is without any money in it nor the need top it up.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 22-03-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
...had ceased becoming sponsor so not sure what happened..
Yea, not sure what happen but definitely it didn't got raid.

Maybe its due to Ramadan? Trying to stay low profile to avoid local raids? The good better girls go back kampong already?
(i notice some possible "clones" who recommend that place got zapped tho, if you look back)

While i do not recommend this place to my friends, i also do not bad-mouth the place. Reason is everyone's suitability is different. The place is mainly for a certain kind/type/group of cheongster in Batam. Not suitable for me does not means not suitable for other people.

Man's meat and poison theory applies.

The place got very high turn-over rate for their girls, meaning today you met a really nice good girl there, one or two month later when you visit again, the same girl is no longer there anymore. But then, there are other new girls to replace the previous ones but you will have to "break the ice" with the new girls all over again.

So it is not easy for them to maintain a steady flow of regular customers.

Hehehe...then again, when you can find those previous "nice good girls" in another place/location which were rated lower in entrance price and/or booking price, customers will stay away from there.

My analysis is, while the shop were able to attract customer/s to their shop, but they were unable to keep them long enough.

Example, if their price is 2 juta for in-shop service, and i can get them for 1 juta somewhere else or have them come to my hotel room, i definitely won't pay 2 juta to visit their shop anymore, right?

Did i just wrote an FR for them in this post? Hehehehe....
(just my point of view on the place)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 22-03-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman168 View Post
Will it be quiet as many go back home to celebrate?
It will be much quieter for sure. Avoid the 1st 3 days, mid 3 days and the last 3 days of Ramadan in Batam.

Most good and better girls in Batam would have gone back to hometown (as air ticket price are soaring upward, to date).

Those who are still around usually haven't made enough to go back.

The good thing about Ramadan is the girls were "hungrier", especially those who planned to go back hometown. High chance of getting more for less but with some restriction if the girls were also fasting. They need to abide on to a certain level of restriction due to religious beliefs. Respect them.

The bad thing is the governing body aka government aka local authority aka immigration also hungrier than ever. The extreme ones will try to entice/make you break the law so they can... well...

There will still be enough girls to go around as lesser people will be visiting Batam on the Ramadan month.

Hope the above helps answer your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman168 View Post
Worst will there be raids during this period?
In my 10 years history of visiting Batam, NOT a single year whereby there are no raids.

Just don't get caught in the middle of it.

Most important of all, avoid drugs or girls who are taking them.

In case you wish to read more on Ramadan in Batam over the years, here is a link i made few years back which could possibly answer most of your upcoming would-be question/s.

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?...postcount=2228

Enjoy reading on, if you are interested.

Much of the info were still valid.

I am just here to share what i know and possibly base on my own understanding. Other bro's experience may be different.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 22-03-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Others may ask, i only need to register my non-Singapore phone's iMei to get it to work on my "OLD" Telkomsel sim card. But it simply doesn't after countless tries, unless i decide to give up my Indonesia sim card number (buy a new sim = new number) or buy a new Indo-phone.

There was really no explanation on why it can only work this way.
Somehow, I'm getting this feeling that the particular number is tied to a certain imei.

This register imei thingy is pretty cranky imo. I have friends who are using sg phones (and not register the imei) with indo telco sim cards without any problem, while a few others said it stopped working after 3 months if you do not register.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 22-03-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Somehow, I'm getting this feeling that the particular number is tied to a certain imei.
No way.
SIM cards have been invented to be changed, while the IMEI is a unique identifier of the SIM slot (a phone with two SIM slots has two IMEI numbers.

Quote:
This register imei thingy is pretty cranky imo. I have friends who are using sg phones (and not register the imei) with indo telco sim cards without any problem, while a few others said it stopped working after 3 months if you do not register.
I agree and that's why I do whatever I can to avoid to register a phone.

However, exact regulations are posted on the web site of the Indo Ministry of Telcos (or however it is named). Asking people who sell SIM cards is pointless. Maybe at Telkomsel Grabari there is someone informed who can explain how it works exactly.

My understanding is the following, based on what I read years ago when this madness of IMEI registration was started.
A device (phone, mobile router, whatever connecting to the cell phone network) bought outside Indonesia, from a shop, from a brand seller (e.g., Samsung), etc. HAS TO be registered to be used in Indonesia with an Indonesian SIM card. Period.
A device bought from a telco operator (e.g., a phone branded with the telco name, sold by the operator with a package of phone/data plan) does NOT need to be registered, as it has been registered already with that operator.

As a matter of fact, my mobile wifi router is branded with the name of an European operator, I have never registered it, and I use it regularly also in Indonesia with a Simpati SIM card.

Please note that a device with a non Indonesian SIM card, connecting in roaming to an Indonesian operator DOES NOT need to be registered! That is the case of my cell phone. I keep my usual SIM card, I connect in roaming exluding data roaming, I connect to wifi for data. Simple as that.
Old 22-03-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So fast back to Europe? Ramadan has only started and you are already gone?
I have been one whole week in Batam.
It is not as before!!

All pubs are full of PR girls, only PR girls. I was used to see several local girls looking for fun after work, even cash, happy to flirt with a bule.
They seem to be disappeared. In Square club and F1, the only single girls are PR, who basically want money to talk (ahaha, no way I would spend money to have someone simulating to be friendly) but nothing more than that.

Quote:
Reason why i ask is because i have a few of this wireless router thing, but the battery runs out fast enough before i could charge it and i do not like to carry a powerbank, hence i thought of switching from mifi to mifi from time to time.
I cannot understand that. Unless the battery of your routers is old and ruined, a single full charge should last one day.
I have one mifi and it works many hours without interruption before I need to recharge it.
I play games and I surf full time. I use it a lot.
In any case, a power bank today is a small thing. 10,000 mAh is enough to fully charge a device 2 or 3 times. More than one may need in one day.

Quote:
Ok, i have 2 indonesia sim cards (both from Telkomsel) which i have been keeping it active during the 3 years covid time. It becomes un-usable but not dead yet (due to me putting in Singapore phone) and when i went over to Batam to talk to the mobile phone shop person, he wasn't the issue after registering the iMei number of my Singapore phone.
To me, it is much simpler than that. A SIM card is so cheap, that I buy a new one when I arrive to Batam and I throw it away when I leave.
I don't see why to suffer that hassle.
Old 22-03-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Please note that a device with a non Indonesian SIM card, connecting in roaming to an Indonesian operator DOES NOT need to be registered! That is the case of my cell phone. I keep my usual SIM card, I connect in roaming exluding data roaming, I connect to wifi for data. Simple as that.
I'm more lazy, i just use data roaming since my trips are usually all less than a week. and once the 1gb is used up, they'll auto add another 1gb at S$5.

=======================
Old 22-03-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
I'm more lazy, i just use data roaming since my trips are usually all less than a week. and once the 1gb is used up, they'll auto add another 1gb at S$5.
You are from Singapore, right?
My operator charges flat 6 euro/day for up to 300MB per day for roaming overseas out of Europe. One week would cost me 42 eur,about 60 SGD, and 300 MB / day would not be enough to me anyway.
We have free seamless roaming within Europe also outside our country, but travelling extra EU is different.
Old 22-03-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are from Singapore, right?
My operator charges flat 6 euro/day for up to 300MB per day for roaming overseas out of Europe. One week would cost me 42 eur,about 60 SGD, and 300 MB / day would not be enough to me anyway.
We have free seamless roaming within Europe also outside our country, but travelling extra EU is different.
Yeah i'm from Singapore.

Just go for data esim.... ie. airalo etc. 1gb for 7 days (EU countries) at usd 5... or 5gb for 30 days around usd 20.

300mb/day for 6 euro is too exp imo.

=======================
Old 22-03-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Just go for data esim.... ie. airalo etc. 1gb for 7 days (EU countries) at usd 5... or 5gb for 30 days around usd 20.
300mb/day for 6 euro is too exp imo.
Definitely too expensive. That's why I always disable *data* roaming unless necessary.
Again: I do not want to put another SIM in my phone, because I want to keep it with my original SIM, in roaming connection, to receive phone calls, messages and notifications. I use WIFI for data, usually via the mobile router.
In the mobile router I can put a local SIM card (e.g., Simpati Telkomsel) or one of those you listed as an example.
Old 23-03-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Duplicate post ....

Last edited by miumiu6464; 23-03-2023 at 07:48 AM.
Old 23-03-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by buleballs View Post
Overall I would give the place 3/10, will not return, pretty disappointed after all the recommendations here.
Ahh well last time I give my review and stating the place is being dishonest with their price for local and foreigner, as well as their "free transport", I got "lecture" by bros here. Their girl is ok-ish, and its always hit and miss depends on your luck.

If you are looking for st, might as well just visit octopus spa, price wise around the same as hellokitty for gold standard, steeper for platinum standard. Price inclusive of facility usage. You can ask for the line up and choose your girl, so no bait and switch, as for service level, they have a certain level of standard, but in the end still depends on your chemistry with the girl.

Or just visit those handjob spa, specifically venus, veenew, phoenix, quantum and etc. Price is inclusive of massage + handjob, anything extra depends on your chemistry and negotiation.
Old 23-03-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
All pubs are full of PR girls, only PR girls. I was used to see several local girls looking for fun after work, even cash, happy to flirt with a bule.
They seem to be disappeared. In Square club and F1, the only single girls are PR, who basically want money to talk (ahaha, no way I would spend money to have someone simulating to be friendly) but nothing more than that.
Ahh...you are looking for party girls rather than FLs or PR ladies employed by the business entity to draw in the guys/group of guys to their premises.

As mentioned, nothing nor any situation is ever fixed in Batam. Today it could be this, tomorrow it can be another scenario.

Service level & its QC were never consistence in Batam, from my perspective.

Quote:
I cannot understand that. Unless the battery of your routers is old and ruined, a single full charge should last one day.
I have one mifi and it works many hours without interruption before I need to recharge it.
Hehehe...the thing is my device were rarely turned off when i am in room, hence when i step out of room, battery were used up unknowingly.

I even have to throw some of these device/s due to bloated batteries too.

Quote:
To me, it is much simpler than that. A SIM card is so cheap, that I buy a new one when I arrive to Batam and I throw it away when I leave.
I don't see why to suffer that hassle.
I do what you said on those sim card for my mobile wifi device (aka Mifi).

But not for the indonesia sim card on my mobile phone.

Quote:
This is where the problem lies, there arent really any fix instruction/s to go about trying to get these issue/s fixed.

Most of us (even the mobile shop assistant) were on trial and error, guess a bit here and there, learning from one another's experiences in order to come to certain conclusion.

Bear in mind, trial and error cost money.

After getting to know most parts of it, things can still keep changing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-03-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Sorry bro, wasn't able join you in the spa due to being with a girl at the point of time.
No worries, bro.

There is always a next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
How was it?

Any happening?

Maybe next trip may join you in there.
Place is just average. More expensive than i would have thought so.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.ph...9#post22120359

(continue from the above link on Phoenix Spa)

Anyway, nothing to shout about since i often ask the receptionist or mami for BIG FAT OLD UGLY girls to serve me, hehehe....

* note here that i say big fat old ugly girls and NOT girl.

Ok, here's the cold pool & hot pool.

The cold pool very cold, icy cold type.

Hot pool only hot in the morning. Afternoon no longer as hot.

Why so?

I guess they try to save on electricity and turn off the heater since practically no one is using the facilities except me and my friend/s. The water jet also no power. A bit disappointed.

See what i mean by how inconsistency Batam works? Lucky i go to this place twice during my trip to tell this story. Both on different timing on 2 different days hence i can share these.

When i am there in the morning, hot pool was nice. And on my 2nd trip, hot pool no longer as hot.

Now i know if i were to go there, at which timing i need to be there to get better usage of facilities and better services.

The same inconsistency applies to the sauna room and steam room too.

Steam room no steam during noon, hehehe.... i really took my hats off. But the "waiter" manage to turn it on for me.

Sauna room still ok. Just like any other sauna i been to.

Overall, the whole hall that contains the hot pool, cold pool, sauna room and steam room has very poor ventilation (and smoking allowed in a 95% enclosed small area is never a good thing, especially in a hot spa). Bros with asthma, lung or breathing issue/s needs to be extra careful.

Venew & Octopuss is at least 5 to 8 times bigger with big open-air non air-con area hence they got good ventilation.

Now for the girls...a picture better than thousand words.

As for the looks of girls, see attached photo above.

So many girls, how to choose?

Seeing the above photo, now you should understand why i ask the receptionist for the biggest fattest ugliest girls already?

I wasn't able to find the girls i was looking for, hehehe...

(joking pic below, if one cannot take jokes, please DO NOT click on the spoiler button)

Just for laugh!
( Click to show/hide )

All in all, the place is still ok if one has lots of time to kill. A lot of time here means at least 3 to 4 hours. Just sitting around tcss with friends, drinks were sold at around 15k to 30k rupiah. Food sold at around 50k plus minus for dine in. I didn't take the photo of the menu because i wasn't there for such expensive food (totally not interested).

* note that the use of facilities is at 105k rupiah instead of whats advertised at 100k (another disappointment). Booked the massage package, one will get free facilities usage in the spa tho.

Overall rating : 4/10 (place needs a revamp as facilities is aging)

At least i point both the good and no-good part of the place i visited.

I am wary of those who post only the good and no-bad OR only the bad and no-good, hehehe....
(personal preference)

Everyone is different, and enjoy themselves differently.

Again, man's meat and poison theory applies.

So much for now and hope to see you in your next Batam trip if time and fate allows it.

Just sharing and keeping records here.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1