The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 8
KengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost and Found 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexmeister69 View Post
hi bro, you ref to VN Kim shes now based at Farrer Park area if its the same one who used to be at Bugis Cube
Yes bro.. the same Kim.. although i only tried her when she at current FP location...
Curious what stage you manage to unlock her to.. can PM to exchange.
Old 22-03-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

KengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
VN Kim do too many face injection. Can see her face weird. Last time at Bugis cube better
Haha.. but I love kissing those full lips and have them on other part of my body...
Old 22-03-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Yes you are right. It's such a pity given that she is pretty. She is too young to need any facial filler injection. We should tell her not to think about doing any boob job. It's nice enough as it is.
Haha.. some gals are never satisfied with what they see in the mirror.
To each her own... as long she's willing to ......
Old 23-03-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Salomon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Looking for Elena and Joey, used to be at Imperial Spa Jalan Kayu and Elena went Mizu Spa Maju Serangoon Garden for a while.
Old 23-03-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Looking for AMK ROSE SPA PRC Ivy, wondered she still working in this line 🤔🤔
Old 24-03-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KengJr View Post
Yes bro.. the same Kim.. although i only tried her when she at current FP location...
Curious what stage you manage to unlock her to.. can PM to exchange.
Hi bro, i tried her several times previously, massage is quite good and relaxing and good thing is they don't practice the baoyang $8x stuff so more friendly on the pocket.
Old 28-03-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Anyone know where Lisa from Le Spring (maju ave) went?
thai ML right? she is still there - went there today and was massaged by her.
Old 29-03-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Hi bro, i tried her several times previously, massage is quite good and relaxing and good thing is they don't practice the baoyang $8x stuff so more friendly on the pocket.
Where is this Kim from bros ?
Old 29-03-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for Hazel. She was from spa ville and spa 9 aka Soul wellness spa.
Old 31-03-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Salomon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
thai ML right? she is still there - went there today and was massaged by her.
She return to Viet alr
Old 31-03-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 17
lawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, anyone know of a Jenny (Chinese) who before covid period worked in a spa opposite Serangoon stadium (yio chu kang Road) then Space@Kovan?
Thanks!
Old 31-03-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwpschamp View Post
Yea I know which mp she’s in. A owo but with companion sometimes and will upsell tarma to newbies.

For me the most unforgettable is Anna. Ex mod wellness then went rogue and did full at that malacca street spa. Fucked her brains out every time I see her.

Too bad she’s rtc already. All legends there. Really miss this kind of place in SG haha.
Bro have you tried poppy at the new place? Does she still offer FJ? Must say she gave good service in the past..
Old 31-03-2023, 09:03 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtitties View Post
Bro have you tried poppy at the new place? Does she still offer FJ? Must say she gave good service in the past..
I already posted in another chat...she has aged...not into fj but only hj..she dreams to be a pr in sg...so reduce services now

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 01-04-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for Elva. She was from Spa 9 and left after the renovation of the spa.
Old 01-04-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I already posted in another chat...she has aged...not into fj but only hj..she dreams to be a pr in sg...so reduce services now
Aww man. Thanks for the info bro. Wanna bang her again someday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1