The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 08-10-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Good point. Unfortunate and bad call.

But still can't deny that the whole team currently lacks "high intensity". Very ironic.

Shocking how the team which beat City in the CS at the start of the season has dropped to such a low level.

TAA 's issues aside, Virgil, Fabinho and Salah are not performing at their highest consistent WC levels.

Actually out of all our WC level players only Alisson has remained WC and thank God for that if not we would be in an even worse position now.

And don't get me started on how shitty our MF has become because our poor defending starts from the MF.

Really hope Klopp plays the 4231 again against the Gunners on Sunday. At least this might change things round a bit.

Sadly knowing how stubborn Jurgen can get, he will probably revert to kind and go with 433.

First time in a long while I don't look forward to playing Arsenal.

They use to be the banter club but looks like it might be our turn again, yikes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Actually I think our troubles started after Pep Ljinders launched his book (High Intensity). Asshole wrote about our tactics and all. It's a tell-all book which opponents can use to target our weaknesses. Ego too big already. Think other teams are stupid or what. I tell you in advance how I will play to defeat you
Old 09-10-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Good point. Unfortunate and bad call.

But still can't deny that the whole team currently lacks "high intensity". Very ironic.

Shocking how the team which beat City in the CS at the start of the season has dropped to such a low level.

TAA 's issues aside, Virgil, Fabinho and Salah are not performing at their highest consistent WC levels.

Actually out of all our WC level players only Alisson has remained WC and thank God for that if not we would be in an even worse position now.

And don't get me started on how shitty our MF has become because our poor defending starts from the MF.

Really hope Klopp plays the 4231 again against the Gunners on Sunday. At least this might change things round a bit.

Sadly knowing how stubborn Jurgen can get, he will probably revert to kind and go with 433.

First time in a long while I don't look forward to playing Arsenal.

They use to be the banter club but looks like it might be our turn again, yikes!
yes Gunners have the upper hand now and is in good form, plus playing at home.
Old 09-10-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Don't be surprised if Klopp will put his fav player Milner in the starting line-up....
Old 10-10-2022, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 10-10-2022, 02:14 AM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

The team is ageing, it's so obvious today. Defence was in shambles n panicky throughout. Only thing Klopp did right today was not fielding his favourite player Milner...
Old 10-10-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

These are dark days for supporters, the team seems to be in regression...just don't know what the cause, not like the owners has not invested in players..got Nunez and Diaz though only Diaz has proven himself so far...even Salah seems to be not performing he was practically unnoticed for most of the time...really feel sad and afraid the team will undo what they had built the last 7 years under Klopp..
Old 12-10-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Had to take a break before making this post, really sad

Needless to say after the first minute I was totally deflated. Then Nunez gave us some hope. To lose Diaz, our most lively player was a blow. The second goal just before half-time, an even bigger blow.

But then came the second half in which we were totally outplayed. Just a shadow of our former selves, and beaten by a team that we have been handing lessons to regularly over past seasons.

I really thought this was going to be an explosive season from Salah, but his poor form since the AFCON’s has continued.

Fabinho came on and looked sluggish, with the Arsenal midfield easily playing around him.

And as good as Trent may be going forward, one of our main problems is conceding goals. We need a more solid defence. If we haven’t got the midfielders, then let’s play 3 centre backs.

My biggest fear now, is that the players begin to lose faith in Klopp, because we have a mountain to climb to secure top 4 this season. The team right now is simply not good enough. We’ve allowed others to catch up, and we are in steep decline.

There are issues with FSG’s ownership model, but there is nothing that can be done about that now. We need to find some form on the pitch, and Klopp a winning team.

One other point on the match.

Felt that Elliott’s was every bit a penalty as Jesus’ was. Both as soft as it gets. Oh well
Old 12-10-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Very hard to stomach the way the penalty was given to Arsenal. It was a very very soft touch by Thiago but Jesus play acting was phenomenal, something which Elliot is lacking.. Didn't find Arsenal to be good actually, it was Pool's sluggish-ness in defending that made them look like scoring everytime..
This present Pool team is on a sharp decline plus the team is ageing. Very tough road ahead for Klopp to rebuild the team! Sad...
Old 12-10-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
These are dark days for supporters, the team seems to be in regression...
Monster, nothing that we had not experienced before as a Liverpool supporter. Most of the last 30 years have been more seasons of misses than hits. At least with the present owners, we don't run the risk of bankruptcy.

I trust Klopp to sort out the mess. I hope we never sign Kylian Mbappe. Crazy wages, supersized ego
Old 12-10-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Monster, nothing that we had not experienced before as a Liverpool supporter. Most of the last 30 years have been more seasons of misses than hits. At least with the present owners, we don't run the risk of bankruptcy.

I trust Klopp to sort out the mess. I hope we never sign Kylian Mbappe. Crazy wages, supersized ego
Pool can't afford him in the 1st place n will never sign him. Paying Salah's massive wages is already giving the owners sleepless nights, what's more paying Mbappe wages. Anyway he wants to go to R.Mad which suits him perfectly there. Pool is also not suitable for him n Klopp won't be able to tolerate his ego also.
Old 13-10-2022, 05:54 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

FT score Rangers 1 Liverpool 7

Next game we play MC at Anfield
Old 13-10-2022, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 13-10-2022, 06:42 AM
Samster

our 7 goal scorers. Salah with fastest hat trick in CL history within 6 mins.

Old 13-10-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Let's not get carried away.. Rangers are afterall English Championship standard imo..
The real test comes this Sunday against Citeh!
Old 13-10-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Man it feels good to enjoy a game again

Obliterated them second half

Klopp should bench Salah more often

Shout out to Bobby though, he's playing his way to a contract extension at this point. Fair play to him for stepping up.

This has to give us a decent boost going into the City game, and no doubt we'll be up for it. We have to be.

Yes we should not get too carried away as it is Rangers (no disrespect) but the second half performance will do the boys the world of good and real confidance to go in to the City game.

Big shout out to Konate - thought he was immense
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1