The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 16-01-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katekboy View Post
How you manage to avoid Angie and the rest to find this Ping Ping?
Take cargo lift, you will be able to escape and evade them..
Old 16-01-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro katekboy. I think Ping Ping was alone that time I first met her. I hope she gets Singapore citizenship immediately.
Old 18-01-2023, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Bro up passenger lift push thru door 45 degree angle right side she’s there..even before where their chairs are…just Immediately walk in n she’s yours straight forward sop job..airport runway…btw she’s PR n from dong bei
I saw her walking about when I went for a visit. Nice figure
Old 18-01-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I saw her walking about when I went for a visit. Nice figure
She doesn’t venture out of unit, always sit or stand at door..yest got 2 bros q ing outside..
Old 18-01-2023, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
She doesn’t venture out of unit, always sit or stand at door..yest got 2 bros q ing outside..
Maybe go toilet or talked to other ladies?

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 18-01-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zack108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

t's been a while since i last saw Happy.She quit the scene?
Old 18-01-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack108 View Post
t's been a while since i last saw Happy.She quit the scene?
Probably so. Have not seen her for some time as well
Old 18-01-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
She did the day I was there
Old 18-01-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

I guess all this ladies are previously from a massage salon at golden landmark..
In earlly 2000s.. back then is the old sbf forum.. old birds should remember
Old 29-01-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today went down to find Linda in the morning , but she not open . So no choice went to find the new china milf . She wore a short tight blue dress. Quote me $80 for full . Just like what other bro says , boobs wise quite small .But she put make up and smell nice so it a plus for me . But she don't provide bbbj and the condom she use is kind of thiick so it practically numb my dick . Will go back to her if I can't find other better options .
Old 29-01-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 0
Mrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to behold

No more girl 66 no point go there enjoy liao
Old 29-01-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
I guess all this ladies are previously from a massage salon at golden landmark..
In earlly 2000s.. back then is the old sbf forum.. old birds should remember
I only know two former massage ladies from Mayer. Ah Cat passed away while another was caught, deported to Malaysia, married, later kena leukemia, went for successful bone marrow transplant & chemotherapy. Now a thin and frail grandmother. Wish her well.
Old 29-01-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrvain View Post
My favourite at JSP. Huge tits and horny and can still get wet at her age! Prolly not in this line anymore. Don't reply texts le.
Old 29-01-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
My favourite at JSP. Huge tits and horny and can still get wet at her age! Prolly not in this line anymore. Don't reply texts le.
Ya...Gal66 was a legend there. Pity no longer there.
Old 29-01-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrvain View Post
Yeah. Thankfully I managed to visit her before she disappeared. Her tits really power

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1