The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 11
kakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to behold
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninety9er View Post
Which ones are protected joints?
Thing is cannot say, even hint may endanger the thread to get deleted
Old 04-01-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2618 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
My comments disappeared after mentioning an infamous joint. 😅
moderators must be very on the ball! kudos!
Old 04-01-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarotto View Post
Thing is cannot say, even hint may endanger the thread to get deleted
Upped u back thxs bro
Old 04-01-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 3
rockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
That AMK place legend is E.... best attitude i ever encounter... too bad disappear liao...
I heard she passed away due to covid. Not sure or not.
Old 04-01-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
My comments disappeared after mentioning an infamous joint. 😅
Common, even till now the ML from that spa still text me asking me to find her
Old 04-01-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockshox View Post
zhun bo? u hear from where? if is the other girls there tell u then should be fake news.. coz they all dun like her...
Old 04-01-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 15
LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!

If Amk I can only remember this joint in which the ml keep saying she very sad every day LOL
Then like frequently post photos of her lim jiu
Old 04-01-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LapHumSap View Post
If Amk I can only remember this joint in which the ml keep saying she very sad every day LOL
Then like frequently post photos of her lim jiu
Ah. They shift house already. Tia gong got 2place now. One at YCK and one at Jalan Besar i believe.
Old 04-01-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Common, even till now the ML from that spa still text me asking me to find her
Give bad service still want ppl to go back... 🤔
Old 04-01-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2618 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
on and off post on wechat to ask people to PayNow them money for free... don't know how they can be so think skinned...
Old 04-01-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockshox View Post
Eh it’s a sad day if this is really true. One of my best chionging memories is when I got a wax from E, started very professionally with her in the uniform blazer and gloves, then ended with her fully naked and us fucking doggie, cowgirl, missionary, and then finally cim. Don’t even need an attached shower, she just suck my cock clean and then I go the little sink in the corner and wash off the remaining oil and cum. Then tip 50 she happy liao.

Now leh, MLs demand 80 just for a handjob with roaming. Pui
Old 04-01-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 11
kakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Upped u back thxs bro
Thank you
Old 04-01-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Eh it’s a sad day if this is really true. One of my best chionging memories is when I got a wax from E, started very professionally with her in the uniform blazer and gloves, then ended with her fully naked and us fucking doggie, cowgirl, missionary, and then finally cim. Don’t even need an attached shower, she just suck my cock clean and then I go the little sink in the corner and wash off the remaining oil and cum. Then tip 50 she happy liao.

Hope that's not true too.. rmb multiple times where just piak until S will open door and tell us to quiet down
Old 04-01-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
The one i know service is ok, just too ex
Old 04-01-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post

Consider lucky, i kena 100 for HJ n roaming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread