The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 4
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Did u get full service after so heavy tip ?
no leh.. just hj and roaming outside ass.. not even nei nei.. but i super like her teasing and she the most chio MLs i ever encountered and we talk ALL the way during the massage so I tip her $100 for her good service + chio face
Old 23-02-2022, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
no leh.. just hj and roaming outside ass.. not even nei nei.. but i super like her teasing and she the most chio MLs i ever encountered and we talk ALL the way during the massage so I tip her $100 for her good service + chio face
Share share leh 😉
Old 23-02-2022, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
There are really many carrots out there spending money on MLs. I got a ML "GF", every week got people give her gold bangles, gold bracelet, branded (rolex, cartier, omega) watches etc. Even got carrot pay for her monthly rental of $1400. I guess all of them think they are her BF. I am also her BF but luckily for me, I don't need to spend anything more than the usual food and meals for her (i need to eat anyway). Guess we have the chemistry and she enjoy a good fuck with me.

Anyway the key thing is that all these MLs are not short of these material items or money. So if you think tipping them more will impress them to treat you better, you are probably just another carrot. But then again, if you can afford and giving that tip makes you feel good and happy, then go ahead.
Truly truly.

If the girl shows off on her WC moments, and behaves materialistically in front of me, I will show that I'm unimpressed and jokingly and directly draw the line with her.

Any girl who behaves in a certain way that's despicable to me, I would write her off cos even tho a toilet bowl I also want a not smelly one. When she tells me other things then I know she's hinting about herself and her carrots.
Old 23-02-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnite View Post
I don't want to argue with her, just pay and fcukoff. Straight away backlist n delete. 2nd time massage from her, add my WeChat, that night ask me to go out, can't even know how to pronounce her Chinese name. My damn mouth also, talk about drinks when massage.
I'm big-time short-time dumbass carrot ��
Mistakes are for learning and moving forward.

Good to control the conversation.

Last edited by bondage; 23-02-2022 at 07:40 AM.
Old 23-02-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
xnite is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
There are really many carrots out there spending money on MLs. I got a ML "GF", every week got people give her gold bangles, gold bracelet, branded (rolex, cartier, omega) watches etc. Even got carrot pay for her monthly rental of $1400. I guess all of them think they are her BF. I am also her BF but luckily for me, I don't need to spend anything more than the usual food and meals for her (i need to eat anyway). Guess we have the chemistry and she enjoy a good fuck with me.

Anyway the key thing is that all these MLs are not short of these material items or money. So if you think tipping them more will impress them to treat you better, you are probably just another carrot. But then again, if you can afford and giving that tip makes you feel good and happy, then go ahead.
Walao...my friend also like that...phone,bag,watch, makeup n cash...end up expensive than fcuking all impmm FL🤣
It's true bro, when in same channel, easily laid without spending much.
Old 23-02-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Mistakes are for learning and moving forward.

Good to control the conversation.
you r right bro
Old 23-02-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:

Yah Bro. My pri school friend like real brother. He run 8 cai peng stalls in sg and 5 x chinese resturant in Malaysia. Other than that, he do direct sgd myr remittance, take in wang zhi. He overloaded, the amt i take 1yr to earn he take 1 week to earn. Can organise private ktv session last time. Bring me go siam tiu hang flower just to have the girl sit with me, hotel n girl also he pay for me. Bring me go massage free. Alot of his cash cannot see light.

The sky is fair. He freaking rich but he also freaking fat, lousy complexion and looks werid n ugly, everytime need to wear sunglasses. no wife no children. Count life one say he will die alone with his gold. So only can use cash which is too much for him to pay or buy gifts in exchange for girls to go to bed with him. He rich n ugly but not stupid. Give out things sure bed the girl one. Where got one sided one. He is a businessman. Lol. From him I learn that not all ppl who give big tips or buy luxury gifts are carrot just that the spending power is very different. No need time to chat, talk feelings. With money, the girl will just treat u like a king. I felt it when he pay for my Thai girls. Its just a trade off. Every working girl got a price. Price right u get what u want.
Old 23-02-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Yah Bro. My pri school friend like real brother. He run 8 cai peng stalls in sg and 5 x chinese resturant in Malaysia. Other than that, he do direct sgd myr remittance, take in wang zhi. He overloaded, the amt i take 1yr to earn he take 1 week to earn. Can organise private ktv session last time. Bring me go siam tiu hang flower just to have the girl sit with me, hotel n girl also he pay for me. Bring me go massage free. Alot of his cash cannot see light.

The sky is fair. He freaking rich but he also freaking fat, lousy complexion and looks werid n ugly, everytime need to wear sunglasses. no wife no children. Count life one say he will die alone with his gold. So only can use cash which is too much for him to pay or buy gifts in exchange for girls to go to bed with him. He rich n ugly but not stupid. Give out things sure bed the girl one. Where got one sided one. He is a businessman. Lol. From him I learn that not all ppl who give big tips or buy luxury gifts are carrot just that the spending power is very different. No need time to chat, talk feelings. With money, the girl will just treat u like a king. I felt it when he pay for my Thai girls. Its just a trade off. Every working girl got a price. Price right u get what u want.
Ups your points
U are absolutely correct, doesn’t matter if you are ugly and fat, if you have the dough, the chicks will listen to you, treat you like king! Sibeh song lor…😆
Old 23-02-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Walao...my friend also like that...phone,bag,watch, makeup n cash...end up expensive than fcuking all impmm FL🤣
Me guilty of these too. Some ML’s GFEs are just too irresistible especially for an old, average looking and poor man like me.

Maybe due to loneliness, I realise that as I go thru different stages of life, having some connections with the MLs usually end up with the best fucks for me. At least to me , the sex doesn’t feel mechanical. Furthermore, only few MLs can really make me hard and cum naturally, thats why I keep returning to the few.

Once the request gone overboard , I will dropped and moved on to the next .
Old 23-02-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Me guilty of these too. Some ML’s GFEs are just too irresistible especially for an old, average looking and poor man like me.

Maybe due to loneliness, I realise that as I go thru different stages of life, having some connections with the MLs usually end up with the best fucks for me. At least to me , the sex doesn’t feel mechanical. Furthermore, only few MLs can really make me hard and cum naturally, thats why I keep returning to the few.

Once the request gone overboard , I will dropped and moved on to the next .
I am deeply touched by what you wrote above, bro. Let me up you.
Old 23-02-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post

You are right. Spending power is different. And if have the spending power, just go straight to the point to get what you want.

Like younger time we see pretty girl we ask "what's your telephone number?" Now old already, got spending power, see pretty girl just ask "how much?" 😂
Old 23-02-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
After playing BGR with a few ML, the key lesson I learnt is that free fuck is the most expensive fuck.
Old 24-02-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 10
scotttmd is a glorious beacon of lightscotttmd is a glorious beacon of lightscotttmd is a glorious beacon of lightscotttmd is a glorious beacon of lightscotttmd is a glorious beacon of light

It is understandable if the ML is super syt with high gfe. It can be irresistible. But I cannot understand anyone showering money n gifts for lao kok kok auntie. I noticed that one of the lady boss of a now defunct small spa in old bedok always posting and boasting about guys giving her expensive gifts and going to expensive restaurants.When I see her photos, I wonder what kind of gongtao those guys kena.
Old 24-02-2022, 07:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
After playing BGR with a few ML, the key lesson I learnt is that free fuck is the most expensive fuck.
yes bro, there is nothing called free launch. I rather pay for FL with extra tips...
Old 24-02-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotttmd View Post
It is understandable if the ML is super syt with high gfe. It can be irresistible. But I cannot understand anyone showering money n gifts for lao kok kok auntie. I noticed that one of the lady boss of a now defunct small spa in old bedok always posting and boasting about guys giving her expensive gifts and going to expensive restaurants.When I see her photos, I wonder what kind of gongtao those guys kena.
Hahaha.. different dish for different folks lah. 30 yrs old will look for 20+. 40 yrs old look fo4 20-30+. Those 40-50 yrs old milf will have 60-70 yrs old man going head over heels them because they know they can't really get those 20 yrs old syt. And some prefer more mature woman. So in short, there is a ML out there for every one!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1