The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
From a frd :
Have you ever heard the saying:
When a woman becomes bad, she becomes rich
Men become bad when they have money
�� hehe
so i leave her
After getting a beauty injection, customers came one after another and spent 5000rmb, which is the breakup fee for her, as well as the store fee

She should slowly get on the track and open a one-person massage shop by herself
The customer asked her for a massage again, and she asked him to buy dinner by the way. She also sent it to me, she was busy and didn't know what time she was free to meet me

I waited for her for hours

I had agreed with her before to make an appointment, and she had agreed to it before.
She told the sisters that I was a good man
Well-meaning people are easily deceived
but she has
Difficulty I pay to help her when I need her to come out and see
I hate this behavior
I feel you.
Old 18-08-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

I hope my sharing can reach Bros who are still hoping to have a serious relationship.

I was very angry with the ML when I wrote this.

Took 2 hrs massage. Spent ard 45mins lying beside each other chatting.

Saw her texting client, friends and "BOYFRIENDs". Yes she got 2 boyfriends and at least another 3 to 6 Spare Tyres to be boyfriend incase the boyfriend no longer give her some financial support ($3000 allowance per mth). Another 3 to 6 clients with a chance to be spare tyre. All these ppl will buy things for her.

She is so proud and she showed me her WC text and voice message.

Both boyfriends are address as 老公.
Spare Tyres are 亲爱的.

She said. Some of these guys are also assholes. Got wife and kids but still willing to buy her gifts. She nvr force them. She only hint them and they buy food gifts etc... Even if these guys dun cheat thru her, these guys will also go else where to cheat on family with other ML.

I asked those single ones leh? She say her 2 boyfriends are single. (Proudly) I nvr force them. They came after me. 送上门.

She really treat these men like dumb ass. She said sometime she will use a small amount of her earning to buy some cheap stuff like fruits, food or things and give spare tyre. So that the spare tyre will spend evem more on her. At that very moment, I am very angry n upset with her mentality. Cos she plotted the entire stage. Cheating our Bros.

In the end, I think that she might not be 100% wrong. Cos the guys also choose to go after ML. And they already know ML is surrounded with many men.

So Bros who still wana go into relationship with ML or find ML as 小3. Pls be extremely cautious.
Old 18-08-2022, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

This is nothing new.They are here to earn a living and hope to acquire wealth to get a better life.They only think for themselves.
Old 18-08-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

Haha.. everyone is selfish in this world. All guys who chiong are there to satisfy a need, and the MLs are just the 'product' to satisfy the need.

If you are looking for love, work on yourself and the ladies will flock to you..

Best case is u find a gig where u KC-ed the ML. Satisfy her needs (emotional) and she will channel the funds from dumb bros (no offense) to you
Old 18-08-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6181 / Power: 15
overlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingme View Post

If you are looking for love, work on yourself and the ladies will flock to you..

Best case is u find a gig where u KC-ed the ML. Satisfy her needs (emotional) and she will channel the funds from dumb bros (no offense) to you
I agree with both statements. MLS are humans too
Old 18-08-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Last time I oso fell in love with a ml. Didn't know she had a bf. I got whacked by him when found out. Had to book ktv room and open 3 bleus to settle.

Last edited by IamGood; 18-08-2022 at 06:37 PM.
Old 18-08-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40319 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

There is always someone still willingly to spend throwing $$$ to service public toilet even he knew
Old 18-08-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Haha.. everyone is selfish in this world. All guys who chiong are there to satisfy a need, and the MLs are just the 'product' to satisfy the need.

Oh yes yes. She did take gifts like food from the 1st man and pass it to 2nd man to bait the 2nd man. Lol. Anyway she damn power at the game. She in her 30s but her photos like 20s. Lol. Old ginger. Lao Jiao in the game. I guess she got children in China. Or maybe even husband.

She make the men think that she kana their KC. Actual fact its the other way round. She is so calculating that I dun think she will lose out.

I dun think the bros are dumb. Just that they are blinded.

I hope those bros are reading this. I like the service but I hate her scheming plan on we men.

Anyway it takes 2 hands to clap. 明明知道是shit hole still wana 跳进去.
Old 18-08-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Oh yes yes. She did take gifts like food from the 1st man and pass it to 2nd man to bait the 2nd man. Lol. Anyway she damn power at the game. She in her 30s but her photos like 20s. Lol. Old ginger. Lao Jiao in the game. I guess she got children in China. Or maybe even husband.

She make the men think that she kana their KC. Actual fact its the other way round. She is so calculating that I dun think she will lose out.

I hope those bros are reading this. I like the service but I hate her scheming plan on we men.

share the ml who mah... so we all can avoid kena gongtao hahahah
Old 18-08-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Srsly.. Why why why why why why why why..

U go to a ML, you pay her, you get a HJ, a BJ or a FJ.

Knn, buy simi lan present.
Buy simi lan dinner
Go simi lan shopping.

So bloody free, go do that with your wife lah.

Just pay the ML, F and Forget. Srsly. Wtf people.
Old 18-08-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Last time I oso fell in love with a ml. Didn't know she had a bf. I got whacked by him when found out. Had to book ktv room and open 3 bleus to settle.
😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂 ups you!
Old 18-08-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
This is nothing new.They are here to earn a living and hope to acquire wealth to get a better life.They only think for themselves.
Yeah, why shud they think for us? ..

Quote:
Yeah, this is the best scenario, better than eat soft rice, although hv to wait long long ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Hv bf is not so bad, most MLs hv hubby & kids in TiongKok ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
There is always someone still willingly to spend throwing $$$ to service public toilet even he knew
Yeah, this is a non-ending situation, even u noe what is it but u'll still go ahead wif it.
牡丹花下死,做鬼也风流 。。
Old 19-08-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
share the ml who mah... so we all can avoid kena gongtao hahahah
Aiyah. Actually not my problem. If she dun Hao Lian with me I still not so buey song. I can only say ML not in heartlands. I dun wana break ppl 财路 also dun wan us men kana con. 太难了.

要出来混就要经得起被绿. WTF right. So pls advise all ur choing friends.

In my heart, I call her 蜘蛛精. U fall into her web she will makan u.

Last edited by Heartlandlover; 19-08-2022 at 01:58 AM.
Old 19-08-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for sharing bros
My trick to KC the ML is to do simple things to make them happy. The best part is try to chat them up if possible. I ever bought sushi for one gal she so happy bring me to where she stay and we play and chat.last i find her she say can go her place cos she enjoyed herself and of course she say only can have sex at house, shop cannot LOL....
Old 19-08-2022, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyah. Actually not my problem. If she dun Hao Lian with me I still not so buey song. I can only say ML not in heartlands. I dun wana break ppl 财路 also dun wan us men kana con. 太难了.

要出来混就要经得起被绿. WTF right. So pls advise all ur choing friends.

In my heart, I call her 蜘蛛精. U fall into her web she will makan u.
Then u become 白骨精 after she makan u, oni bones, no flesh ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1