The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by marl13 View Post
Bro I just read yr this msg you must be a season chongster ler using alt account to post hehe.

But hor sometimes we made it too easy for them , heard many MLS say something like 你们星加坡男人只要说一点好话,全变成甜狗,真他妈的容易。

Which I somewhat agree cause our society too cold ler and sinkie prawn sinkie behavior n attuitde make us bros encounter a bit of kc machian like moth to a flame.

And if anyone is in love with an ml with a gambling addiction I hope you can turn 180 degree and run the other direction from her no matter what she say or promised you.
i used to love a ML but after my friend told me she CIM for him without cap then i very sad and hate her
Old 08-11-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 8
marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
i used to love a ML but after my friend told me she CIM for him without cap then i very sad and hate her
Aiseh bro you dun say , trust me many bros here have been thru a this kind of pain and we are all reading this thread haha
Old 08-11-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Aiseh bro you dun say , trust me many bros here have been thru a this kind of pain and we are all reading this thread haha
i so in love with her and bought her new phone by signing new contract with Telco then now my friend told me she CIM for him...
Old 08-11-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
[QUOTE=marl13;21805209]Bro I just read yr this msg you must be a season chongster ler using alt account to post hehe.

But hor sometimes we made it too easy for them , heard many MLS say something like 你们星加坡男人只要说一点好话,全变成甜狗,真他妈的容易。

Which I somewhat agree cause our society too cold ler and sinkie prawn sinkie behavior n attuitde make us bros encounter a bit of kc machian like moth to a flame.

And if anyone is in love with an ml with a gambling addiction I hope you can turn 180 degree and run the other direction from her no matter what she say or promised you.[/QUOTE

Another instant is ml wants to go back Homeland and she will be reqesting her loyal customers to sponsor some fund for air ticket and buying some present for her family members. This is quite common here.
Old 08-11-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 8
marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
i so in love with her and bought her new phone by signing new contract with Telco then now my friend told me she CIM for him...
New apple phone ar? Actually this hp thing quite common from China and Vietnam ml ,it's like a thing between them.

No idea if you can recoup your losses but hope u heal and move on from her in time . Take it as a lesson learnt , you go see the hfj some bros are really very badly burn both emotional and material.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I heard a ML say something like that too. Even though it's true, I just whack her back in this manner. Your ML from Eunos area ah? The face super black after I told her this.

我觉得中国女生非常多才多艺。最适合去当兵。(wait for 5 seconds while she wonder why, then explain..)你们可以参加陆军因为你们的手很厉害打火炮,加入水军也可以因为你们天生就会打水枪。 空军最崇拜你们因为你们都是打飞机高手。

每次说新加坡男生天真。但是还是这么多陪读妈妈带孩子们来新加坡生活。虽然每次花的50块钱不算多,但是足 够我摸无数的中国妹妹。这么多年了。。摸完一代接一代

To the PRC, the ultimate insult is when you insult their country or fellow PRCs. End up she sibeh tulan but dare not do anything to me because we are in my country. Let's see if she will still anyhow criticise us in future.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future

It's so true. These ML come here are mostly for 向钱看。 some will sweet talk you till you do anything for them or buy anything for them. Even if you know that they are sweet talking others, you tend to give in too. One Man's Meat is another man's poison. These ML know how to capture man's heart. Esp those older and more seasoned ones. They target those more willing to spend and well-to-do man who goes massage often. This is why ML always ask, how often you go massage. What you work as? Are you married etc. They are not interested in these actually. They just want to know if you can a suitable candidate as their returning customer. And once you become their regular, if there are last minute slot-in customer. They askb you to postpone.
Old 09-11-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

The ML job besides giving you a massage and happy ending is to KC you, that is normal. If they don’t then how are they gonna make upsell and cross sell you and hold on to you as their customer? Their role is a sales job role. It is also ok to be KC-ed by them but just remember to not go all out to appease them because what they tell you, 200% they will also tell other customers. That’s the magic of sales, to you it might be the first time hearing it but to them it is the 100th time saying it and practice makes perfect so it sounds like music to your ears.
Old 09-11-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So our mental must be strong enough.

Their method is to cast net.
Every 100 man catch 1 man can liao.

I was at a curtain shop in jalan besar.
Next bed away got a ML keep praising the man.
优秀,安全感,etc.

She say if she have met him earlier she would have not let him marry someone else.
Talk them having a family enjoying life with kids. She will take care of him. Then dunno wat she say. She keep giggling.
All these are implanting images in him.
Old 09-11-2022, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

My girl mentioned in the thread came here because her business failed and she ended up with a 100k debt after becoming a guarantor for a bank loan that the husband‘s friend defaulted.No idea if her story is true. So she met a lady here who helped her and they became sister.I believe this lady taught her how to lie and cheat men.Her husband is lazy and spent her money.She has to pay for enrichment programme for hee boy and girl at home as well as her parents.So how much she can earn in massage is really not sufficient so she has no choice but to look for partners and she has to open her leg.Ivwas surprised she is clean shaved below.Some more got pattern.Can tell partners do go down on her.But she cares only for herself and even risked his former boyfriend in bring cigarettes from JB for the sister.The boyfriendvwas caught with cigarettes and fined.
Old 09-11-2022, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

She is a good liar. I was fucking her behind her boyfriend. All the lies, plus keep asking for money took a toll and i left her because i really cant trust her.
Old 09-11-2022, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 863 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Soooo many common stories to tell ..
Old 09-11-2022, 08:03 AM
Samster

Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Soooo many common stories to tell ..
Stories made for reminding, many who came to read mostly are past victims of lies.some return to the shore some still in the water.
Old 09-11-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -479 / Power: 0
dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu

Old 09-11-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Newsasap;21805294]
Quote:
Bro I just read yr this msg you must be a season chongster ler using alt account to post hehe.

And if anyone is in love with an ml with a gambling addiction I hope you can turn 180 degree and run the other direction from her no matter what she say or promised you.[/QUOTE

Another instant is ml wants to go back Homeland and she will be reqesting her loyal customers to sponsor some fund for air ticket and buying some present for her family members. This is quite common here.
We should stand up and expose their tactics and ways of scheming, 叫她们吃自己。together we rule and bring down the pricing. Or else they become more arrogant and treat us like shit. We must teach them not to lie.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1