The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Just remember this phrase will do. 欢场无真爱,秦淮两畔空洒泪
Old 12-01-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1483 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
I also realised that you can book the girl out from the massage shop by 买钟。So if i wanted to go out with her, i have to pay the rate for an hr of massage.The best part is you will know when is her birthday but she wont remember yours and she wont ever make an effort to do so.This is the part that i didnt give it a thought.Now when i think about it, this should be sufficient evidence to give her a straight RED!
Bro if you want xchange FR can always pm me k 👍
Old 12-01-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
That's true. Not just don't remember, they don't even ask. But they will certainly remind you of all their birthdays (Chinese and Gregorian calendars).
I have a ML who got greet me happy birthday but it’s only when I told her it was my birdday 🤣🤣🤣 ownself shiok sia
Old 12-01-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
I have a ML who got greet me happy birthday but it’s only when I told her it was my birdday 🤣🤣🤣 ownself shiok sia
Should have asked her to say 'Come fuck me' 🤣
Old 12-01-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 937 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by One and Only View Post
There is always many issues when having a relationship with massage girls.
Yes you cannot have a normal relationship with a ml because they are available to so many men every day....unless she work this sex trade to support us,buy condo and car for us,,,lol now the other way round if we keep having to give her money to support her lavish lifestyle it is a bottomless pits....the last thing is to turn to loansharks and moneylenders to feed her...lol...that will be signing our own death certificate lol....lol
Old 12-01-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Just have a nice time within budget, and have an exit plan. They cannot be a permanent part of our lives.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Should have asked her to say 'Come fuck me' 🤣
Seriously not easy to persuade a ML to have sex with…unless that ML is up for Full job kind of service then very straight forward la,
Some MLs only does bj most to most, and if wanna persuade to bed them might need effort, time & money
Quite troublesome leh I find, I think most brothers here just wanna pay and have a quickie jerk off by them and explore to new girls 😅
Old 12-01-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 937 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Just have a nice time within budget, and have an exit plan. They cannot be a permanent part of our lives.
Better not to fall in love with any ml...once we are blinded by love other things like jealous and emotional insecurity sets in....which leads to crime of passion....to have a sex worker as a wife means her phone always ringing with different men calling her everyday lol.....
Old 12-01-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 6
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We can treat them like flower
They treat us like mud.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

no $ no honey.. once your pocket not deep enough, 360degree change.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Seriously not easy to persuade a ML to have sex with…unless that ML is up for Full job kind of service then very straight forward la,
Some MLs only does bj most to most, and if wanna persuade to bed them might need effort, time & money
Quite troublesome leh I find, I think most brothers here just wanna pay and have a quickie jerk off by them and explore to new girls 😅
I agree. Not easy.
Old 12-01-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
I agree too, and the amount of efforts, time and money spent may be equivalent to wooing a non-working girl too or even lesser.
What’s more, you may end up not being the only sugar daddy or BF exclusive to the MLs.

That’s why fuck joints exist for a reason, for the practicality side for some of us
Old 12-01-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
I agree too, and the amount of efforts, time and money spent may be equivalent to wooing a non-working girl too or even lesser.
What’s more, you may end up not being the only sugar daddy or BF exclusive to the MLs.

That’s why fuck joints exist for a reason, for the practicality side for some of us
Ya lah, they definitely confirm will ask you for money every now & then, instead of them giving you 🍦, end up you giving yourself 🍦 sia lah 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 12-01-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of

Have many Ktvs gals fall in love with but when its time to let go have to let go...as I'm a family man.
As for ML I have once which i meet at north bridge road that stretch...she work here for a year plus and went back to shanghai. I always find her when i have the time.
Then few mths after she went back...i went for a solo trip to thailand and she immediate buy her own ticket and come look for me.
I didn't give her anything just care and concern.
She spent throughout the 5days with me alone in the same room...the rest of the things happened you guys should know...lol
Old 12-01-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Better not to fall in love with any ml...once we are blinded by love other things like jealous and emotional insecurity sets in....which leads to crime of passion....to have a sex worker as a wife means her phone always ringing with different men calling her everyday lol.....
One advantage of a rotation list is you won't get too attached to any one girl.

Another is you deploy and test your skills and talents and validate through a process of unlocking and feedback.

You become a Unique Selling Proposition when they are as horny as you. You compare, she also compares. You can choose your list, she can't afford to be selective unless she's already a veteran.

No love involved just great lovemaking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1