The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
Sunflower2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
I really hope bros out here can continue give her support. She can chat with fellow bros but she also need to fill her time slots. This lady is hardworking, friendly and willing to please.

Jabba. Once again thank you for supporting.
Pls share your ctc, bro. thanks a million
Old 12-12-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
Bro can pm the contact ? Thanks
Please check pm
Old 13-12-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
[QUOTE=Newsasap;21861394]Let me elaborate more on the 3 habits that this lady had.

1) She don't chat with customers
She only reply message on bookings other than that she don't chat with any guys. This proves she is single and don't attached to any guy. This will also reduces a lot of misunderstang issues between the regulars.
Any guy that wanna talk to her will have to place a booking for massage. Every slots taken will be her income of earning. She gets rich sooner with such tactics.

2) her meal breaks
Everyday she will pick someone for lunch and dinner, firstly, continue to build rapport with her regulars, before hand she already plan for him to continue massage after the meal. Every regular will feel she is a romantic lady.
Tomorrow she will date another person. This thing will keep going on and on.

3) she gets too close to you
She is in a better position to ask for extra tips or she can even pull out more blue notes when you opens your wallet. She may also ask you to buy luxury goods because you already feels she is your lover. You won't reject her. The most you do a deep consideration the next day and go back to her.

She is a very experienced lady that can handle multiple partners, I remember I ask her about her regulars and she says 看不上眼。通通是旗子。

Her 3 habits is actually her KC game scheming on her regulars, her methods are simple and effective and didn't offend her regulars.

So far I only losed 2 extra blue notes on my last 2 visits.
I will carry lesser blue note when I rtm.

I had no plans to quit yet, I try more ways to unlock her.
I also had a habit of cracking hard nuts.[/QUO

Last edited by Newsasap; 13-12-2022 at 01:15 PM.
Old 13-12-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let me elaborate more on the 3 habits that this lady had.

1) She don't chat with customers
She only reply message on bookings other than that she don't chat with any guys. This proves she is single and don't attached to any guy. This will also reduces a lot of misunderstang issues between the regulars.
Any guy that wanna talk to her will have to place a booking for massage. Every slots taken will be her income of earning. She gets rich sooner with such tactics.

2) her meal breaks
Everyday she will pick someone for lunch and dinner, firstly, continue to build rapport with her regulars, before hand she already plan for him to continue massage after the meal. Every regular will feel she is a romantic lady.
Tomorrow she will date another person. This thing will keep going on and on.

3) she gets too close to you
She is in a better position to ask for extra tips or she can even pull out more blue notes when you opens your wallet. She may also ask you to buy luxury goods because you already feels she is your lover. You won't reject her. The most you do a deep consideration the next day and go back to her.

She is a very experienced lady that can handle multiple partners, I remember I ask her about her regulars and she says 看不上眼。通通是旗子。

Her 3 habits is actually her KC game scheming on her regulars, her methods are simple and effective and didn't offend her regulars.

So far I only losed 2 extra blue notes on my last 2 visits.
I will carry lesser blue note when I rtm.

I had no plans to quit yet, I try more ways to unlock her.
I also had a habit of cracking hard nuts.
Despite repeatedly warnings from this forums, the loyal regulars continue to shower this milf with cash and gifts for the up coming Chinese new year angpao.

she had at least few regulars providing such support that she can walk away from work anytime by just "买钟”
I wonder why these people can just paid blindly and let the ladies take advantage on them. A lot of spa also doing the same thing. Shop will only survives if their ladies practiced KC games.
Old 13-12-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatbeat View Post
Many big carrots in Singapore
True, there are many carrots around. So just need to make sure that we don’t become carrots ourselves.

However, ML are also human beings with feelings. Once in a blue moon, we may come across some who really carry a feelings for their regular customers. If anyone came across such encounters, congratulations but just thread carefully and don’t get turn into a carrot. Cheers
Old 13-12-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Sgchiongster;21895916]True, there are many carrots around. So just need to make sure that we don’t become carrots ourselves.

However, ML are also human beings with feelings. Once in a blue moon, we may come across some who really carry a feelings for their regular customers. If anyone came across such encounters, congratulations but just thread carefully and don’t get turn into a carrot. Cheers[/QUOT

Sometime back I met one, although I was the only carrot but deep down I hope she had more instead. So difficult to walk away. Luckily she went back to Vietnam. Now whenever a ML tries to KC me, I change venue as soon as possible.
Old 13-12-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Despite repeatedly warnings from this forums, the loyal regulars continue to shower this milf with cash and gifts for the up coming Chinese new year angpao.

she had at least few regulars providing such support that she can walk away from work anytime by just "买钟”
I wonder why these people can just paid blindly and let the ladies take advantage on them. A lot of spa also doing the same thing. Shop will only survives if their ladies practiced KC games.
Some guys r from rich lonely men club may not be look FJ just for KC

Last edited by loneyheart; 13-12-2022 at 06:12 PM.
Old 13-12-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Despite repeatedly warnings...
Bro Newsasap, upped you with my humble points... Cheers!
Old 14-12-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
My milf said someone book her out today and bought her a handbag. The time is around 2 to 4pm.

Actually she asking me to buy but I said I need money for my business. Then she managed to get someone to pay it for her.
When time to get out. Will have to.
Thanks to the generous brother.

Indeed a lot of kc game going round the place.
How you guys handle the KC game? Usually if happened to oneself, will be lost inside and can’t get out.
Old 14-12-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
Machomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
How you guys handle the KC game? Usually if happened to oneself, will be lost inside and can’t get out.
My advise is not over spent too much beyond ur control and know how to said no or excuses, if asked to buy expensive stuffs. If ML asked u bought somethings, definitely she also has asked other Bros as well. Not over spent will help u easy to pull out of the games when u realised is not worth it. And will not hurt u badly.
Old 14-12-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
Machomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to all

My advise is spent beyond ur control and limit, once u over spent on her, u will not easy to get out, else u will hurt badly.
Old 14-12-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Say you are also married so that they know you have no chance for a fake marriage. Then say you are very poor and you have to save for 1 month just to visit her. You will be safe.
Old 14-12-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Say you are also married so that they know you have no chance for a fake marriage. Then say you are very poor and you have to save for 1 month just to visit her. You will be safe.
Like that her service had got limit on you. You want extra inch she will make you pay.
A lot of people wants to have kc game becos they want to enjoy the extra inch of the meat of the ml. So the lady sets the rules. The rules will make you pay and pay.
Old 14-12-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Like that her service had got limit on you. You want extra inch she will make you pay.
A lot of people wants to have kc game becos they want to enjoy the extra inch of the meat of the ml. So the lady sets the rules. The rules will make you pay and pay.
Writing forum my points goes up and down like stocks.
Haha. Some like and some hates.
Old 14-12-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Everything revolve ard money.
Lol. Want fake love from ML, pay. Want her to bj u , pay. Want her to fj, pay. Even the simplest Hj, we also need to pay. Confirm got exchange whether is gift meal or cold hard cash.

If any bro meet any ML no need anything. Zero cost. Just pay entrance and she will hj bj fj u. Then u found a gong ML. Enjoy while it last. Those who say she nvr ask for anything but I gave her something. That's also cost.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1