The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin.matt View Post
Have many Ktvs gals fall in love with but when its time to let go have to let go...as I'm a family man.
As for ML I have once which i meet at north bridge road that stretch...she work here for a year plus and went back to shanghai. I always find her when i have the time.
Then few mths after she went back...i went for a solo trip to thailand and she immediate buy her own ticket and come look for me.
I didn't give her anything just care and concern.
She spent throughout the 5days with me alone in the same room...the rest of the things happened you guys should know...lol
Good for you, met a ML not that smart.
She will get nth in the end, no name & no money.
But in this world, what are the chances of this happening? LOL
Old 12-01-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

More & more cassanova & sex gurus appearing in this thread 👍 keep it coming, and hopefully cAn able to see more cannons 😂
Old 12-01-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
More & more cassanova & sex gurus appearing in this thread 👍 keep it coming, and hopefully cAn able to see more cannons 😂
Hahaha....dont have to be cannon...speaking of the truth..believing it anot it up to individual..cheers!!
Old 12-01-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin.matt View Post
Hahaha....dont have to be cannon...speaking of the truth..believing it anot it up to individual..cheers!!
Yeah, cannon 👍 😂
Boom 💦
Old 12-01-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 15
fangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to behold

Some years ago I had a regular Malaysian ML. It was one of those places you first thought was clean but after a few times she popped the question but action limited to whatever you can do with her two upper limbs. She was decent (not exactly model pretty) but had smooth fair skin and importantly slim. She really kept her body well , like those girls who would gym type. And we’re about the same age. For some reason we got along well so much so we had meals Outside and then she came over to my place (that time I shared a rental flat with another guy whom was always locked in his room) on her very few rest days. We never got into any emotional relationship or anything but every time she came over she willingly let me do whatever I wanted with her. She said she had a small child at home in M’sia and the bf left and somehow was comfortable sharing her body with me without attachment. The thing was she even did raw with me and she kept saying I was the only one she was sleeping with that time (don’t know true or not but thinking with small head at that time). I guess it’s what ppl call a FB.

After about 6-8 months of this I was sent overseas for a few months for work and she went back to M’sia at the same time. About a year or so later I had a trip to KL for work and contacted her and she surprisingly agreed to come to my hotel. We chat and drank like old friends and she said she was ‘kept’ by some Datuk or one of those fancy Malaysia title as a mistress so money was good and she had a lot of free time. Funny thing was she said he couldn’t hardly get hard so there wasn’t much she had to do anyway except just spend time with him in hotels and give him erotic massages. She also said if he found out she was with me I would be in big trouble (!!!). I remember we had a frigging wild time that night. From the shower to the bed and to the shower. You name it. I guess she was also frustrated and deprived herself.

I met her a few more times after each time I go Kl but the sex wasn’t as good as that first night in Kl but it was also because she was growing unhappy with her life for various reasons. Sensing the growing negativity I also stopped contacting her … and neither did she contact me also. I also didn’t go up to kl anymore for work.

What’s the point of this story? No point really other than to share this very interesting part of my chionging life.
Old 12-01-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fangbang View Post
Some years ago I had a regular Malaysian ML. It was one of those places you first thought was clean but after a few times she popped the question but action limited to whatever you can do with her two upper limbs. She was decent (not exactly model pretty) but had smooth fair skin and importantly slim. She really kept her body well , like those girls who would gym type. And we’re about the same age. For some reason we got along well so much so we had meals Outside and then she came over to my place (that time I shared a rental flat with another guy whom was always locked in his room) on her very few rest days. We never got into any emotional relationship or anything but every time she came over she willingly let me do whatever I wanted with her. She said she had a small child at home in M’sia and the bf left and somehow was comfortable sharing her body with me without attachment. The thing was she even did raw with me and she kept saying I was the only one she was sleeping with that time (don’t know true or not but thinking with small head at that time). I guess it’s what ppl call a FB.

After about 6-8 months of this I was sent overseas for a few months for work and she went back to M’sia at the same time. About a year or so later I had a trip to KL for work and contacted her and she surprisingly agreed to come to my hotel. We chat and drank like old friends and she said she was ‘kept’ by some Datuk or one of those fancy Malaysia title as a mistress so money was good and she had a lot …

I met her a few more times after each time I go Kl but the sex wasn’t as good as that first night in Kl but it was also because she was growing unhappy with her life for various reasons. Sensing the growing negativity I also stopped contacting her … and neither did she contact me also. I also didn’t go up to kl anymore for work.

What’s the point of this story? No point really other than to share this very interesting part of my chionging life.
Thanks, for sharing.
Old 13-01-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fangbang View Post

After about 6-8 months of this I was sent overseas for a few months for work and she went back to M’sia at the same time. About a year or so later I had a trip to KL for work and contacted her and she surprisingly agreed to come to my hotel. We chat and drank like old friends and she said she was ‘kept’ by some Datuk or one of those fancy Malaysia title as a mistress so money was good and she had a lot of free time. Funny thing was she said he couldn’t hardly get hard so there wasn’t much she had to do anyway except just spend time with him in hotels and give him erotic massages. She also said if he found out she was with me I would be in big trouble (!!!). I remember we had a frigging wild time that night. From the shower to the bed and to the shower. You name it. I guess she was also frustrated and deprived herself.

great post, still fuck and forget,,,lol good ideal we shall target those women kept by rich men more fun than the average ml
Old 13-01-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

many working girls will tell u that u r the only one they go out with, raw with etc

dont be naive and fall for that!
Old 13-01-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
many working girls will tell u that u r the only one they go out with, raw with etc

These girls are all good liars...lol their pussies being screwed by a thousand men already....lol veterans
Old 13-01-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

We can't stop them from telling us things.

Just have to listen and do active filtering of their intentions.

It's just like working life.
Old 13-01-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

For me, I always go back to the same ML because I know her looks are acceptable/attractive to me, have rapport and she does enough for me to come.

With a new ML, it is always a risk of landmine or her service don't match what you want. The process of trial and error is tiring.

The downside of going back to the same gal is (maybe) it may be difficult to unlock levels you truly want because she knows she already got you at the current level, and well, you end up with feelings which should not be there.

Maybe just don't overthink when she is "doing her job". Remember it is a job. She is not doing it because of love.
Old 13-01-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
For me, I always go back to the same ML because I know her looks are acceptable/attractive to me, have rapport and she does enough for me to come.

With a new ML, it is always a risk of landmine or her service don't match what you want. The process of trial and error is tiring.

The downside of going back to the same gal is (maybe) it may be difficult to unlock levels you truly want because she knows she already got you at the current level, and well, you end up with feelings which should not be there.

Maybe just don't overthink when she is "doing her job". Remember it is a job. She is not doing it because of love.
Downside is you already know where she is going to massage your body. No element of surprise, becomes boring over time
Old 13-01-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Downside is you already know where she is going to massage your body. No element of surprise, becomes boring over time
Try new girls so that you dun become attached to one girl only.....avoid kc trap...it has destroyed so many men in the past....
Old 13-01-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 15
fangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to behold

You are exactly right. I was young and didn’t think with the right head back then!
But thankfully no harm done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post

Old 13-01-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Always have a pool of gals and rotate them to ensure "freshness" and to reduce dullness...just like you rotate your shoes or wardrobe...

This pool will last you a good 1 to 2 years unless you're a player and always looking for fresh excitement type...

In the meantime, keep a lookout for new gals by own exploring or getting tips from bro's here...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1