The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 2
scar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
A lot of bro die in the hand of ktv ladies. It takes time to clear up our mind to stop visiting them.
Maybe can chiong together with u one day, looking forward to gain insights of your valuable experiences and learn from u.
Old 22-12-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

This thread is really valuable to learn for many younger bros out there. Please keep it transactional... There is more than one tree out there la.. lol
Old 23-12-2022, 10:06 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 245 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4061 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42110 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsck2605 View Post
Two days ago, i went to find my regular ML. We were chatting and she told me two of her customers trying to chase her, even bought her gold ring and gold pendant. She didnt want to accept but they insist leaving it with her. She show me both item. The ring is about $600 to $800. The other pendant about $200 plus i think. I ask ML why never wear, she say she intent to give back them, so it is still in the shop. She also say she will never enter a relationship with customers just because they give expensive gifts. I think there a lot of bros here who are very rich and willing to please the ML even if they dont stand a chance. Well i think not all ML are the same, cause some have a family to feed and they didnt want to have any trouble. Most relationship will end up to alot of trouble.
I ever bought a bracelet for my regular ml cost about 4k. From then every weekend I stay at her condo for a sextified night. She RTC about 9 months later, miss her. Anyway, we still keep in touch through wechat. She will be back.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-12-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 2
scar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I ever bought a bracelet for my regular ml cost about 4k. From then every weekend I stay at her condo for a sextified night. She RTC about 9 months later, miss her. Anyway, we still keep in touch through wechat. She will be back.
Wow bro u power sia. 👍🏻
Old 24-12-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Good investment, she must like u also 😀👍.have same experienced before. Not all the ML u bought things, allowed to stay overnite.
Old 24-12-2022, 01:34 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 245 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4061 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42110 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Good investment, she must like u also 😀👍.have same experienced before. Not all the ML u bought things, allowed to stay overnite.
Of course must have chemistry in the first place. Also must know how to bring up topics that she is interested, from then tkss like good friend before proceed to next level. Just like courting a girl.

Not free fuck lah, each week must spend some money to bring her out for dinner or go to some place of interest (As she claimed Sunday dun have much customers so decided stop taking customer by 5pm). Sometime buy supper back and enjoy red wine to enjoy the night.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-12-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am curious that those marry a ML, do they in the end go MP to find ML to massage ànd hj?
Old 24-12-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!

Just to share a story of mine. Knew this ML before covid, she gave off those 傻傻schoolgirl vibe so found her quite cute and became her regular after awhile. She kept asking me out for a drink which i find it very weird but i kinda guess that she like me. She was like 2 years younger than me. I’m in my early 30s now. I rejected her a lot of times but she kept insisting and say that she wants to treat me for a drink. I kept it strictly transactional, and i never up her. Then covid came and we stop contact. After covid one day gave her ad in michat at a new location and went to find her. Don’t know is it because covid too long nobody help to release, that day strip her naked and CIM her, she only take 1 blue for tips. After this realised that her playability quite high cos confirm i know she like me. From then on she basically let me do whatever i want with her at the MP and she enjoys it. After awhile i got gf already i never visit her as frequent as before. And i also feel quite bad and i can feel that she quite upset also. So i tip her more, 1 blue and 3 red. She still let me do whatever i want with her and she still enjoys it. Sometimes when i have an argument with my gf, i will confide in her and she will console me, give me emotional support. She never once ask me to breakup with my gf. The most touching thing she said to me before was that she said when she settled her debts in china(her younger brother buy house then need her to earn money to help pay) she like to take me on a trip to japan cos I’ve never been to japan. Nobody has EVER said something like this to me before. But then something happened and changed our relationship 180.
Old 24-12-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWite View Post
The most touching thing she said to me before was that she said when she settled her debts in china(her younger brother buy house then need her to earn money to help pay) she like to take me on a trip to japan cos I’ve never been to japan. Nobody has EVER said something like this to me before.
upped you for your sharing.
Old 24-12-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
But then something happened and changed our relationship 180.
Looking forward to reading your second part story
Old 24-12-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But then something happened and changed our relationship 180.
cute schoolgirl vibe

so what happened unfortunately?
Old 25-12-2022, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!

Second part here.

So unfortunately my gf got pregnant and we had plans to get married. When the ML knew, she started to text me more frequently and would WC call me. Then suddenly one night while i was asleep, she WC call me and my gf saw and pick up the phone. You can imagine all hell break loose in the next morning. But fortunately my gf calm down and said to me that since we’re getting married, she hope that I know what I’m doing. The ML and i stop contacting each other for awhile until we met again, this time she change to a new MP. I ask WTF did she do and what did she said to my gf. She just smile and hug me and said that why can’t i just let her like me. She doesn’t want anything from me. Nb this one i saw before from those taiwan dramas, say want nothing from you, ultimately is want to overthrow the gf/wife and be the main character one. So i started to distance myself from her but still will find her from time to time cos the S*X really is good. Then one day she suddenly just while we were doing it, took out the condom without warning and went raw. I didn’t know it until when we changed position and i saw eh why no protection one. Straight away no mood. I ask her WTF she’s doing and she just giggle and say that she like to feel me inside her without protection. Cb when she giggle, i felt chills down my spine, the feeling like want to GTFO immediately. Which i did, pay and left. I stop contacting her after that but met her 1 last time this year when she says she misses me and we kind of talk things out saying that if we were to meet, things would be purely transactional and no S*X. So this last time i book her for massage and halfway through the massage during “special”, she ran out and only came back 15 minutes later and say times up, can go wash up already. I was like 🫥 huh? I haven’t release yet but then i had enough of her craziness so i wash up and left. This time i only tip her 1 blue and 1 red through paynow cos I didn’t have cash. What she reply ended our relationship for good. She said something along the line of how i made her feel like a beggar today and if i got no money then dont come out and have fun, just stay at home and dont come out. I delete her number, WC and block her. No contact ever since and i heard that things went south for her during that period when JB open up the borders and MP no business. Think last month she RTC.

But then last month suddenly I received a WC request from someone i haven’t seen in 3 years and this person left a very deep impression in me when i first got to know her.
Old 25-12-2022, 04:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

There are gems out there and there are also devils.For those who met gems, treasure them
Old 25-12-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Hmmm I haven’t fell in love with any.. basically it’s always a courteous setting. And often I will try to explore other recommendations from bros so won’t really stick to one for long
Old 25-12-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a name known to allNewsasap is a name known to allNewsasap is a name known to allNewsasap is a name known to allNewsasap is a name known to allNewsasap is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Hmmm I haven’t fell in love with any.. basically it’s always a courteous setting. And often I will try to explore other recommendations from bros so won’t really stick to one for long
The feeling is just like fell into a quick sand. 爬不起来。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1