The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 13
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Hi horny bros, I have consolidated a long list of very horny MLs whom I have unlocked (FJ).
Do pm me for the list. You can either exchange other horny MLs contacts or just up my points. Cheers!
Hi bro pls share the list..aldy upped you
Old 22-01-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
While I appreciate your effort in writing above advice but I find it hard to digest.
Exchange rate 1 : 5 does not mean things are 5 times cheaper in China.
The main reason is that they can't earn so much in China due to the strict control and high competition.
When you mentioned that PRC/ Chinese are super calculative, U give them 50k the most they spend 10k back on u,
do u mean others like Thai / Vietnam offer better services?
Just like when u buy $5 chicken rice, do u know that the total cost of the chicken rice in your hand is only $2.50 or less than that!
You cannot expect a total cost of $5 worth of chicken and rice given to u!
Maybe u think PRC/Chinese are lower class that don't deserve that price?
Cos I only have experience with PRC. Other national I dun know. Almost the ones that I spoke to not keen in staying in sg for long term. Cos they know their value depreciate with age. So they try to earn as much as possible now.

What I am trying to say is that the PRC MLs and FLs that i encountered are very money driven. Cos they are here with the sole intention to earn money. So they sway towards anyone or anywhere that give them benefits. They are so realistic that I dun think they can be good life partners. Meaning if one fine day if I become really sick and unable to provide as much as before. They will just dump me. Just my personal point of view. Sorry if I offended u.
Old 22-01-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just to clarify.
I do not classify anyone as higher or lower class. It only gives me a feeling that if I grow old and have problem with health. They won't be there at all. Or if my business flop they will just leave.

I think they can be good mistress but not as wife. Just my tots. Not trying to prove anything.
Old 22-01-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
SinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi horny bros, I have consolidated a long list of very horny MLs whom I have unlocked (FJ).
Do pm me for the list. You can either exchange other horny MLs contacts or just up my points. Cheers!
can share bro. thank!
Old 22-01-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oliver98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosagat View Post
I would say its the GFE that got me KC, the post-sex communication and laughter - probably due to this being missing in my current relationship.
The thing is i specifically asked her not to text in in case my gf see my phone. And only to reply me when i reach out to her.

No doubt i know she is a FL and definitely fking other guys every day in fact, that is her profession after all. I guess the whole point is that i am KC to overlook that fact.

For now, my heart is telling me to meet up with her the next time i am in her country again... Of course if she does not make time for me then, I know to move on immediately.

As i grow older, I now understand why married men have so many overseas wives and mistresses and i am unexpectedly evolving into one myself...
I'll just say it's no one's fault but some men are more prone to it. I can also understand why. it also happen that these such men also get more easy into marriage or relationships.

I'm not like that at all so you probably cannot understand me. The most KC feelings I had were for my first FJ and the lady who replaced her - and that's about it. 2 ladies.

There was also a 3rd lady, who till now I feel imo is the prettiest ML or lady - mainly her face - and despite having awesome features being both cute and pretty, and to a certain extent age-defying even given her harsh lifestyle, her skills suck. But I still think of her, though not for KC reasons but just to reminisce how this 3rd lady has both looks and GFE but skills suck. haha
Old 22-01-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
Cos I only have experience with PRC. Other national I dun know. Almost the ones that I spoke to not keen in staying in sg for long term. Cos they know their value depreciate with age. So they try to earn as much as possible now.

What I am trying to say is that the PRC MLs and FLs that i encountered are very money driven. Cos they are here with the sole intention to earn money. So they sway towards anyone or anywhere that give them benefits. They are so realistic that I dun think they can be good life partners. Meaning if one fine day if I become really sick and unable to provide as much as before. They will just dump me. Just my personal point of view. Sorry if I offended u.
I used to have a "relationship" with a ML and her key objective was to get Singapore PR. So she thought she can marry me and get her PR. Of course I was very clear it's just a game so I played along, get plenty of free fucks in the spirit of bf/gf relationship. Till she realised I cannot marry her as soon as she wants, then she just jump out of it and look for another one.
Old 23-01-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No offence, Bro.
Noted for the clarification, thanks.

Gong hei fatt Choi
Old 23-01-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
I used to have a "relationship" with a ML and her key objective was to get Singapore PR. So she thought she can marry me and get her PR. Of course I was very clear it's just a game so I played along, get plenty of free fucks in the spirit of bf/gf relationship. Till she realised I cannot marry her as soon as she wants, then she just jump out of it and look for another one.
Lol. Wah.
Last time, they even wana pay for PR marriage.
Nowadays seems to be more controlled.
That's how I feel.
Idk.
No
Old 23-01-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6958 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Prc ladies have advantage their male population is more than females unlike vietnam ,thailand or indonesia...prc mls literally suck many singapore old men dry...cpf money etc....literally
Old 23-01-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Prc ladies have advantage their male population is more than females unlike vietnam ,thailand or indonesia...prc mls literally suck many singapore old men dry...cpf money etc....literally
Lol. They can suck the old man lips, tongue, nipples, fingers, dick, balls, toes. Every part of the body and not forgetting the money. Hahahahahaha.
Old 26-01-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
GG87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks everyone who PM me and also provide me other good recommendation. The list is divided to 2 parts due to word limits. Enjoy and happy bonking!
Can share ?
Old 29-01-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
adnex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess the tik tok comments is an objective reminder to the stark reality...

Last edited by adnex; 31-01-2023 at 09:35 PM.
Old 29-01-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adnex View Post
Guess this tik tok comments is an objective reminder to the stark reality...
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8DKC99P/
This is 101% true, accurate, correct, in the scenario of the customers vs masseuses relationship(kam cheng)

Of coz some pathetic customers will choose to think otherwise ..
Old 29-01-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 10
Akim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to behold

I’ve been Cheonging for years so not a matter of being new. All this time I’m super good and separating house life and the FL life. Only recently feel like met the girl of my dreams, want to take her out of FL and try to have a relationship with her. I would do this EXCEPT she is a few years too late. I got married just couple of years ago, no kids yet. Don’t get me wrong my wife is like my best friend but that FL, is what I imagined my wife to be before I ever got a serious relationship but thought cannot get. Now I know why people say don’t marry so early, more money more options more time see the world meet more people. Don’t judge me , I had to come from another country and take time to get to SG, I wouldn’t meet the kind of girl like the FL in my original country so the years just piled on. But if I was not married would go all out for it and take her out of FL life
Old 29-01-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro can share tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1