The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Last time she didn't pass the wart to you and how you escape unharm?
Normally when foreplay I check.
Kiss stomach, thigh or knees. My hand spread the bush/pussy check lor and rub her at the same time to make her feel good lah. Cannot be do those gyne check right? Lol.
When go in shower can do some basic check.
Btw she trim her bush recently so that helps me to identify. And her thigh got skin issue. So I ask her what is that. She say normal. Of cos her answer not impt. I not proceed further.

I learn that from FL and ML. They check on us as well.

I nvr raw any of them before. Maybe cos I am afraid of getting std.

Take my money give me std. No thanks.
Old 12-02-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzzen View Post
Normally when foreplay I check.
Kiss stomach, thigh or knees. My hand spread the bush/pussy check lor and rub her at the same time to make her feel good lah. Cannot be do those gyne check right? Lol.
When go in shower can do some basic check.
Btw she trim her bush recently so that helps me to identify. And her thigh got skin issue. So I ask her what is that. She say normal. Of cos her answer not impt. I not proceed further.

I learn that from FL and ML. They check on us as well.

I nvr raw any of them before. Maybe cos I am afraid of getting std.

Take my money give me std. No thanks.

Agreed brother

Raw is war!!!

Play safe to stay longer. ..

Cheers
Old 14-02-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light

Valentine day visit.
Will you book a massage or will you skip this time?
Old 14-02-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3822 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Thanks everyone who PM me and also provide me other good recommendation. The list is divided to 2 parts due to word limits. Enjoy and happy bonking!
Thanks again to everyone who has up me. I have shared contacts with people who have up or at least exchange good ML info for the list.
Old 14-02-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Valentine’s day. Hur! Doesn’t concern me all the while
Only for these year, managed to date out one of my ex ML during the day.
Old 14-02-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Valentine day visit.
PCC at home..lol 😆

Cheers
Old 14-02-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

today valentine, many ml in my wechat contact list posted gift and flowers
Old 15-02-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 0
MrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Valentine day visit.
Valentine day I stayed at home pumped my GF
Old 15-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 10
whitehead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitehead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
today valentine, many ml in my wechat contact list posted gift and flowers
This is something I can never understand. Why will anyone want to take the trouble to go and impress an ML? If you like their services, just patron them regularly is good enough. Buy them gifts, buy them food, buy flowers....what for? For that few minutes more of extra treatment? Or can apply for their vip membership after that?
Old 15-02-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 0
MrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehead View Post
This is something I can never understand. Why will anyone want to take the trouble to go and impress an ML? If you like their services, just patron them regularly is good enough. Buy them gifts, buy them food, buy flowers....what for? For that few minutes more of extra treatment? Or can apply for their vip membership after that?
There are many big carrot around us
Old 15-02-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes taking the trouble and trying too hard, made the MLs even more irritated
Been there and done that before and ended up having a tiff often with this particular ex ML no longer in this trade.

Was surprised she suddenly texted me last night, ended up pick her and had an impromptu meetup.

2 shots morning and at night
Ended up this supposed to be a meangingless V day
Old 15-02-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehead View Post
It's normal. Some hope to get the ml to fall in love with them. Then can fuck for free or free bj. So call exclusive treatment. Or some really fell in love with the ML lor. Then bo bian kana gong tao.

Yesterday the ml I visit got so much gifts from food, flowers, chocolates, perfume. She offered me chocolates but i nvr eat lah. She say if only got few branded bags even better. I told her ask and you will be given. But not from me lah. Wahahaha.
Old 15-02-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
ratatarat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

explore GEMS.
Old 15-02-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratatarat View Post
explore GEMS.
What talking you??
Old 16-02-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Recently heard this from a PRC lady. I will write in Mandarin before translating the sentence into English for the benefit of non-Chinese readers. Summarises their objective effectively

只要长期找男朋友,不要找长期男朋友。

It means, over the long term, she wants to keep searching for boyfriends instead of searching for a long term boyfriend. Subtle difference in sentence construction but a world of difference in meaning.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1