The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

MLs / FLs only get it from SG

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 16-02-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Recently heard this from a PRC lady. I will write in Mandarin before translating the sentence into English for the benefit of non-Chinese readers. Summarises their objective effectively

只要长期找男朋友,不要找长期男朋友。

It means, over the long term, she wants to keep searching for boyfriends instead of searching for a long term boyfriend. Subtle difference in sentence construction but a world of difference in meaning.

Lol. That's the truth. Keep finding so call bf, those hopping to be her Bf will shower her with everything. Lol.

She also know long term no use lah. Cos many of the not so brilliant men will give alot of stuff to her at the start. Probably unable to sustain for long period of time.
Old 16-02-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all

I did but end up I got hurt.
End of the day it is a endless pit don’t fall into the trap
Old 17-02-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
francomade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
I did but end up I got hurt.
End of the day it is a endless pit don’t fall into the trap
I once got into relationship with FL as well. About a year and a half. It turned sour thereafter and did not work out well as expected. Glad it is over. This was more than 10yrs ago though.
Old 17-02-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by francomade View Post
I once got into relationship with FL as well. About a year and a half. It turned sour thereafter and did not work out well as expected. Glad it is over. This was more than 10yrs ago though.
Not easy man….guess money is the most handsome man
Old 17-02-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

You will have to money issue to sort out. U will need deep pockets to maintain this relationship.
Old 17-02-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehead View Post
This is something I can never understand. Why will anyone want to take the trouble to go and impress an ML? If you like their services, just patron them regularly is good enough. Buy them gifts, buy them food, buy flowers....what for? For that few minutes more of extra treatment? Or can apply for their vip membership after that?
Food still okay lah. Show u caring FJ also feel better. Anything more is gongkia, deserve lose money
Old 17-02-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
You will have to money issue to sort out. U will need deep pockets to maintain this relationship.
Totally agree need money to play the game.
I know 2 pretty well to do bosses from construction and reno suppliers.
Age mid 50s.
Got wife n got children who are graduated and working.
They keep mistress. They spend like 4k to 6k a mth to keep them.
Something i learn from them.
"No emotion, show them the money but dun give them" "let them come to him and dun go for those who doesn't throw themselves at him."
If any bros wana know how they do it. Can PM me.
I feel they are playing the game right.
Old 18-02-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akim3 View Post
I’ve been Cheonging for years so not a matter of being new. All this time I’m super good and separating house life and the FL life. Only recently feel like met the girl of my dreams, want to take her out of FL and try to have a relationship with her. I would do this EXCEPT she is a few years too late. I got married just couple of years ago, no kids yet. Don’t get me wrong my wife is like my best friend but that FL, is what I imagined my wife to be before I ever got a serious relationship but thought cannot get. Now I know why people say don’t marry so early, more money more options more time see the world meet more people. Don’t judge me , I had to come from another country and take time to get to SG, I wouldn’t meet the kind of girl like the FL in my original country so the years just piled on. But if I was not married would go all out for it and take her out of FL life
Not judging u.
Not easy to accept FL as wife Bro.
Treat it as a blessing u didn't the FL to be your wife.

Even harder to sustain. Unlicensed FL gets pretty good 5 figure income mthly. Can u provide her that amount and still have a balance of 2 times the amt you have given to her? Eg u give her 10k a mth, u shld have 20k balance for ur self. Meaning at least 30k income per mth. WHY? Cos u must always have higher income than her. Sense of security for her. If u give lesser than what she can earn, she will be wondering why is she with u?
At her prime age she can make the most. Not when she is old.

Keep her bz while u are working?
When she is too free. She might be meeting up with regulars again. Why not make some spare cash when free.

Can u accept if do part time FL? She might tell you. She wana help out in earning more money. No emotion with customer just fuck nia. Not cheating.

Can u accept if your social network engage her for services before? Sg is so small. Actually we might have been sperm bros before if u choing regularly.

Bro its going to mentally very tired. Can u withstand betrayal after giving money time effort and so call love. Imagine after 3 to 5 yrs then u found out betrayal.
Old 18-02-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why a girl wana be ML who provide sexual services or FL?
She can be a factory worker, sales assistant, work in f&b, or just a plain clean massage therapist. Why not.
We all know the answer.

Wake up if u r thinking abt having a serious relationship with a sexual service provider.
Old 19-02-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
She can be a factory worker, sales assistant, work in f&b, or just a plain clean massage therapist. Why not.
We all know the answer.
Agree with you

Wake up if u r thinking abt having a serious relationship with a sexual service provider.
Agree with you
Old 19-02-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
We all know the answer.

wah... u talk like maciam u go to a kindergarden class and ask the girls there next time grow up want to become what they will tell u want to become ML or FL...

99% of ml and fl wont do this if got other road to walk lor... u say factory worker, sales assiatant all these.. pls la.. those kind 1 mth earn 2k... fl can earn 2k in 1 day lor.. if need money urgent then got what else can do? smuggle drugs ah?

maybe u sibei successful or rich but no need to look down on people.. they r also making a living.. u think easy u go and try lor... best part is u talk until like sibei high moral then come here for what?
Old 19-02-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

I feel that falling in love with them is a black hole the money is no end one. What we get in return is just pain and sadness.

So I learned to stay away as far as possible
Old 20-02-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Today I want to share a gem that is sweet and attractive looking, a beauty with acceptable figure.
Fair smooth skin, she is also standout when she removes her makeup, natural with feminine look.
I have returned to her a few times for massage and so far she didn't ask for gift or extra, only bought her lunch on few occasion, her rates are reasonable.
Be nice and gentle to her and she will reward you with an enjoyable no rush session.

Her WeChat of contact
Old 21-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Today I want to share a gem that is sweet and attractive looking, a beauty with acceptable figure.
Fair smooth skin, she is also standout when she removes her makeup, natural with feminine look.
I have returned to her a few times for massage and so far she didn't ask for gift or extra, only bought her lunch on few occasion, her rates are reasonable.
Be nice and gentle to her and she will reward you with an enjoyable no rush session.

Her WeChat of contact
She resemble the china actress hou meng sha.侯梦莎。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1