The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny194 View Post
Need help from bros, been too attached to a ML and I’m mentally exhausted. Need advises.
Attached is normal, because everyone have the feeling, mentally exhausted is real big problems. Did u Find out dat she lied to u?
Old 07-03-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

This is heavy!!
Like some bros said here go detached from the ML, delete her contact. Go see multiple MLs and take up some hobby.
Everything in life don't last forever.

Quote:
Need help from bros, been too attached to a ML and I’m mentally exhausted. Need advises.
Old 07-03-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jason38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm also mentally exhausted and still believe in the ML's story, but I have to stop cos I'm also wallet exhausted (which is a wrong reason). Similar to what other bro said, find something you like (other than the ML) and go have fun.
Old 07-03-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just share her contact here. She will be so busy you have no time to attach yourself to her. She will be so physically exhausted too. We will scold her for sucking you dry. MLs hate to be scolded by 3rd parties.

If still cannot, we will give her the worst possible nightmare by repeatedly asking her (what happened between you and that guy?). If she has to repeat and discuss the story 5 times a day, she will really start to distance herself from you
Old 07-03-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Horny194 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to the bros that have pm to show concern 🙏🏻
Old 07-03-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tanweiliang01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, pay for service to enjoy. Don't pay to bring more trouble to oneself. Hope all good with you.
Old 08-03-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iheartameri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope you will be fine soon, as much as we are all human with feelings, gotta remember we are out there to have fun and enjoy.

There is a saying, "認真, 你就輸了."

Take good care.

Quote:
Old 14-03-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 11
toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!

Need some bros to knock some senses into me. Been pretty closed to a ML since last yr... so like count down mbs tgt, even reuion dinner also jio her to dinner w my fam, cny jio her take ang bao, send her home everynight, off days go different tourist/local activities... this type of closeness... from once fortnight massage, become thrice weekly... recently like started to become distance... usally can keep talking throughout, now just akward silence, from 5g roaming to recent no roaming... guess this is game over liao, maybe she worried too attached to me n differs from why she come to sg in first place, maybe found some1 with deeper pockets, maybe should just stop all comms n see what will happen next... haha
Old 14-03-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 2
scar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by toocool97 View Post
Need some bros to knock some senses into me. Been pretty closed to a ML since last yr... so like count down mbs tgt, even reuion dinner also jio her to dinner w my fam, cny jio her take ang bao, send her home everynight, off days go different tourist/local activities... this type of closeness... from once fortnight massage, become thrice weekly... recently like started to become distance... usally can keep talking throughout, now just akward silence, from 5g roaming to recent no roaming... guess this is game over liao, maybe she worried too attached to me n differs from why she come to sg in first place, maybe found some1 with deeper pockets, maybe should just stop all comms n see what will happen next... haha
Time to let go man. Personally I feel one shouldn't worry too much about whether the woman is still into you, be it a ML or even a local girl. If u keep worrying about ur relationship with her, over time the stress will consume u. Just be yourself, remember how u were like during ur truly single days, and focus on other things in life that make you happy.
Old 14-03-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Need some bros to knock some senses into me.
done so much only had roaming then really gotta terminate liao
Old 14-03-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

So d u F her ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 14-03-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro if you are still single, most PRC MLs will 咬死不放。cause they want to get “married”, so easier for them to look for a job here.
Maybe u came in too fast and furious.
Just curious are u paying her for all those outings and the massages ?
Old 14-03-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 11
toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scar897 View Post
Time to let go man. Personally I feel one shouldn't worry too much about whether the woman is still into you, be it a ML or even a local girl. If u keep worrying about ur relationship with her, over time the stress will consume u. Just be yourself, remember how u were like during ur truly single days, and focus on other things in life that make you happy.
Oh well. Maybe will just slow down n see where this heads to 😈

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
done so much only had roaming then really gotta terminate liao
Haha things we do outside a massage shop isn't shared 😈

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Bro if you are still single, most PRC MLs will 咬死不放。cause they want to get “married”, so easier for them to look for a job here.
Maybe u came in too fast and furious.
Just curious are u paying her for all those outings and the massages ?
Haha also a possiblity maybe too fast and furious. Certain things I pay, certain things she pays. I would say 75% me,25% her. Entrance fee still have to pay to the shop after all 😂
Old 14-03-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro i think have possibility she met someone else she wants to spend more time with already.

Quote:
Old 14-03-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I tink she kena bao by someone else already. When a ML starts acting distant, something is obviously not right. But don't worry, if her business no good or she kena dumped, she will jio you again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1